• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not to take away from Abigail/Libby here but CRAZY story out in my neck of the woods happened today early this a.m., began with a house fire and 6 children running to the nearby Walmart calling 911 reporting a person in the house, and a deceased woman's body pulled from a lake with a baby found alive in the passanger seat (is in stable condition) and expected to live but was found "floating" in the SUV! It is believed the two incidents are connected; abuse, divorce see link if interested:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_f87ce8cc-aebc-5026-8ded-4ecde9b0bb9e.html
That particular story has been posted in the forums:
http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...-suv-when-crews-arrived-at-silver-lake.88526/

Check this youtube video also says Ron Logan, the property owner in Delphi where the girls bodies were found was arrested, in the video the interviewer said he called the police department who confirmed he was arrested for a probation violation for DUI and how he found this ODD

[doublepost=1489725785,1489724898][/doublepost]Ronald Logan is the owner of the property where the girls bodies were found
And when I googled "Ronald Logan delphi arrested" the 5th link down
"POLICE CALLS
Carroll County Comet-Mar 4, 2014
21, 8:57 a.m. - Recovered stolen auto, CR700N. at 900W., Delphi. Stolen vehicle ... RONALD LOGAN, 74, DELPHI, WAS ARRESTED.
But when I clicked on the link I did not see his name in the list
But does show he was "ARRESTED" on Mar. 4- -OH!!! in 2014
Wonder what he was arrested for????
Was it this website someone posted a pic of Ron Logan along side that of the suspect and noted how similar the two were?
I look at this man and I tell you, to me, he appears to have a "family" resemblance to the suspect, although I know the police have already interviewed his son.
I just can't help thinking there is a "link" between him, his property, and where the girls were found.
[doublepost=1489726212][/doublepost]
I also think the authorities should send pics/video of the guy to NASA or where ever they have to in order to enhance the images and remove some of the pixels to clean it up. It may give them a better shot at identifying this man.
Definitely agree with u 100% !!! It needs to be "cleaned up" better. I'm wondering if a police sketch artist can use a magnifying glass with a high power magnification and draw a pencil sketch of the face, because right now we don't have "a face." because right now all anyone has to work with is his clothes and a barely recognizable hat coming toward the camera.
[doublepost=1489726501][/doublepost]OMG!!! I was saying someone should do a pencil sketch of the face so everyone can get some kind of idea of what the suspects FACE looks like and I just now run into this website where someone did this CHECK THIS OUT! Scroll down about halfway down this site and you'll see the suspects pic and the sketch to the right along side it! Rest of the site looks very interesting too! EXCELLENT article! goes into great detail into why he's wearing what he's wearing etc...and other pertinent case information!
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com...-13-2017-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/
[doublepost=1489727510][/doublepost]MUST READ LINK!!! I posted this link once and am reposting it so no one misses it! AMAZING article! Take this for example:
"Sources people close to law enforcement confirmed that both girls had their throats slit. Funerals were open casket, and both girls had scarves covering their necks, more to cover something up than as clothing."
Libby’s grandfather who raised her made an odd statement, “I know Libby. She put up one Hell of a fight.- - the only way the grandfather would have said that is if he saw the coroners’ report."
The author of this article says: How do I know all this?
I have also spoken to people close to the case, including those close to the search party and law enforcement investigation of this case. I also worked a bit with Indiana State Police and the FBI, sharing my POI’s and tips with them. However, LE did not reveal much information to me other than some cleared suspects. Other information is derived from my own theorizing about the case. This includes offender profiling."
VERY GOOD ARTICLE!
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com...-13-2017-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/
[doublepost=1489729287][/doublepost]This article I posted twice now says Ron Logan, the property owner where the girls were found, was in Lafayette, Indiana on Feb. 13th and the "suspect" may have known he would not be there, but there is no proof of this. and cited his Source as: Media
In his article he also gives theory as to why it is believed the girls bodies were moved to the location they were found (Ron Logan's property) and states:" he believes suspect "transported them somewhere where he assaulted them either in his vehicle or at a residence, either his own residence, an associate’s residence, an abandoned residence, or a residence that he had use of." BECAUSE that area had been searched by search team prior to finding their bodies.
[doublepost=1489731074][/doublepost]reading one of the Comments in "comments" section on this site I posted someone talking about Damien Echols said; I do believe he might follow Damien Echols because it being the 13th and the Iowa and indiana murder dates add up to 32.That is a significant number in the occult.[then said...] I know "devil worshippers" look up to Echols so wouldn’t be shocked if he is on Echols social media sites. and gave this example of how the number 32 was derived from the dates of the Abby/Liberty and Lyric Cook/Elizabeth Collin Case also killed on the 13th (7/13/12)
2+13+17=32. 7+13+12=32 and 32 = Satanic covenant
To which someone replied "I don’t find it to be by chance he chooses the 13th."
The person Damien Echols was in with the the West Memphis 3
along with two others, were arrested and convicted for the murder and sexual mutilation of three eight-year-old boys
The author of the article I posted said the reason he chose the 13th was probably because 13 is an unlucky number. So it’s the “unlucky day” for the girls who his victims. He thinks this is funny as he has a sick sense of humor.

Oh dear lord.
[doublepost=1489760654,1489747068][/doublepost]I feel the need to point out that there was a woman named Abigail williams date of birth 7-12-1680

Abigail Williams was one of the primarily initial accusers in the Salem Witch Trials of 1692, which led to the arrest and imprisonment of more than 150 accused witches.Wikipedia

Born: July 12, 1680
Died: October 1697, Massachusetts
Everyone take note, her birthday is july 12th thats just one day before the 13th. Remember lyric cook and Elizabeth collins were murdered on july 13th.
*eye roll.

Wonder if this suspect is like my neighbor, He is approx in his early 40's, rarely ever see him in blue jeans muchless dressed like the suspect; usually in office casual or casual sport dress, so would never recognize him if he wore what suspect is wearing! Nice guy but in all the time he's lived here he doesn't talk to anyone too much. NEVER see friends, not even girlfriends, I mean NEVER!!! He told my husband what he did for a living once but we've since forgot, not relating to what it is he does exactly, but for awhile there I thought he was a undercover officer. Drives a nice car but it's not of any make, model or color that would draw attention to one. Oh he comes and goes at wierd hours, sometimes in morning and sometimes coming home at around 2:00 a.m. Is not a drinker. But he is a strange guy, despite being nice in passing conversation. He's so "low key" I forget he's our neighbor but just thought of him this moring and made me think this is probably what this suspect is like. Even had to stop and ask myself "I wonder if it's him???" (If the guy is from out of state) But shows you how "invisible" and how unoticed people can and do make themselves.
[doublepost=1489766452,1489761850][/doublepost]here's a pic of Monon Bridge with two people walking along it "looking down." I can see why due to the openings in the rail road ties. Does anyone know which end is the end you would access the bridge from first getting to it? The one closest up in the photograph or farthest away??? Because I was thinking, if the point of access from the entrance to trails and bridge were from the area closest up in the photograph, then he probably made them walk the length of the bridge to the opposite end where it would be less likely to run into people coming onto the bridge. Anyone got a take on this they can add?? Been curious about this.
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...c8229/58a39f2e294e3.image.jpg?resize=1200,803

This suspect, by his clothing in the pic, gives us the impression he is a person that blends in with the general population of Delphi. But lets take a look at the BTK killer, (Bind Torture Kill) Dennis Rader a serial killer who murdered 10 people, for example. Who In his day to day life, worked for the home alarm systems company ADT from 1974-88, which gave him access to people’s homes who started ADT services, and also gave him the necessary knowledge to disable said systems. Then, from 1989-90 when the Federal census took place, he worked as a census field operations supervisor, another job accessing entry into people's homes! And up until 2005 when he was arrested, worked as a compliance officer and dog catcher. During all those long 17 years of activity and 31 years of remaining at large, he never once slipped up or showed any signs of odd behavior, psychological or emotional backlash that would intrude on his “normal” existence. He was married and had a long-lasting seemingly happy marriage in which he fathered two children, a son and a daughter, but not only was by all appearances, a normal hard-working family man, he was also a congregation leader at his church, which he visited regularly and a boy scout leader as well. The later occupation being used by him as a perfect alibi, as he snuck out at night from the various camps he went with children to perform some of the murders!
So I ask again, is the suspect in this pic, by the clothes he is wearing, giving us a correct depiction of what he would "normally" wear? It is very possible that the clothes he is wearing are not what he typically wears and could be the reason no one has been able to recognize him, along without a clear pic of the face. Although I have seen worse than this shown on the news, in the way of photographs and lousy surveillance that have led to catching suspects, when calling ppl to come forth and identify. pic of BTK;
http://www.kansas.com/news/special-...500/ALTERNATES/FREE_960/btk_rader_license.jpg
[doublepost=1489772993,1489772870][/doublepost]
@Kseniya, please post about Abby and Libby on their own thread.
Let's keep it organized .
Am I in the wrong thread Muriel??? If I am how do I get there??? That is still one thing I noticed I'm not familiar with, what page to go to to post, I click on alerts and I assume it is the page where I last received a response to my post. Help me out here please
[doublepost=1489773124][/doublepost]Ok I know that last one was a bit long.....SORRYEEEEE said I wasn't going to do that but thought it made an interesting point on how "normal" serial killers can be, and fool you by their lifestyle and dress.

Just want to let you "ALL" know how much I LOVE this website!!!!!!!!! And "ALL" you guys, even the one's who've given me "a rough time of it," - -it wouldn't be near as much fun without you'ze! LoL But thanks so much for bearing with me as I got use manuvering around the website. I know sometimes my posts can be like reading The Great American Novel (far too lengthy!) and will try to refrain myself from here on out. Your constructive critism is WELCOME :kiss:
[doublepost=1489764289,1489762532][/doublepost]some great pics of the cemetery where Delphi cops swarmed around when bodies were discovered, near property where bodies were discovered and Monon Bridge
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-20/page36
[doublepost=1489764929][/doublepost]Finally! Someone has the right idea! a SKETCH of the FACE of Suspect! I don't know what kind of drawing this is, I think a pencil would be more clearer as I think this too could be more clearer still. Without "a face/head" to those clothes, there is jusst not much to go on.
https://robertlindsay.files.wordpre...5025082032118_8397740859158404533_n.jpg?w=500
[doublepost=1489765131][/doublepost]Someone recently mentioned: "that the girls may have been catfished from social media." This original rumor was relied upon by an odd statement by LE very early ion the case, “Parents need to be very careful of what their kids are doing on social media.” Adding to that were suggestive remarks from Libby’s friends about ODD ACTIVITIES on her Instagram page.- -you would think they would give us at least "an idea" of what they mean by odd activities!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway @Kseniya ... you're correct ... serial killers are everyday people like BTK, and the person who murdered Abigail Williams and Liberty German is no different.

getting more and more familiar with things around here, you've all been here for quite awhile but I tell ya, it was confussing, not the copying the quotes, but confussing that the text didn't stay "within" the box you typed in. It would just seem logical that the text is typed in the box it would "stay in the box!" LOL Getting use to your names 2, but I'll read a post or comment and when I go to mention someone said something I forget WHO it was cause I find I'm still getting who's who confussed, except for @JackBurton, I recognize his "DISLIKES" immediately to EVERTHING I post. Same 2 u Jack :mooning:

“To have something like this in your own house, your own home - I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult,” Logan said. “I can’t comprehend it.”

So he said, sounds like it definitely could have been a relative of his or something.
[doublepost=1489777423,1489777379][/doublepost]
do you know if this search have to do with his recent arrest???

No, that was for DUI this search is about Libby and Abby.

WOW! Property owner where girls bodies were discovered is ARRESTED and they are searching his house AGAIN! What is with this people?!!! Lets cross our fingers and hope and PRAY this leads to the killer and solving this case so the girls and their families can get justice! Video of newcaster on scene saying the purpose of the search is to "link" or clear him. On Twitter someone posted they been searching 2 hrs and someone else tweeted "Ron Logan did NOT commit that crime!!! WTF are they wasting time with him and his house for?"
- -Well DUH but his house is where the bodies were found!!! ppl on Twitter asking if we are getting closer to an arrest. I don't think it's Logan but shave off the moustach, take off the glasses, dye the hair, maybe has a relative resembles him, the suspect? You tell me! also same manner of dress and hat!
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/msBI38YeK4w/maxresdefault.jpg

“To have something like this in your own house, your own home - I just can’t get my mind around it yet, it’s really difficult,” Logan said. “I can’t comprehend it.

In your own home ... those are curious words ... who ever said Libby and Abby were in the house at all except him. I don't understand why this house wasn't searched the day the bodies were discovered ... the property is a crime scene ... I would assume every square inch of the property including any buildings could be called a crime scene as well.

Wow!

Anyone know what Ron Logan's son looks like?

I know they've cautioned us not to get carried away in our thinking, but I am anyway. I'd never seen a picture (or tape) of Logan, but the similarities between him and Bridge Guy are remarkable. I wouldn't have thought Bridge Guy was quite that old, so I'm wondering if his son bears a resemblance to dear ol' dad?

Not saying either of them are guilty. But thinking this is gonna lead us to our answers.
I'll bet those families are experiencing every emotion on the color wheel right now, bless them.
I so didn't want this to go cold.

Thought they went hiking at this park/more secluded wooded area, didnt know they were found ON someones property or anywhere near a home

I can't with the giant walls of text anymore.

Could someone be so kind as to just pm me of they catch the asshole please?

Thank you in advance.

In your own home ... those are curious words ... who ever said Libby and Abby were in the house at all except him.

He could have been referring to the police search/investigation occuring inside/around his home, not specifically the crime itself or the girls themselves.

The fact that they're just now searching the place suggests to me that they have absolutely jack shit on the guy. It took a long time to get a judge to sign off on them searching this in depth thru his shit because they simply had no reason to. Sounds like he owns a significant expanse of land and a couple bodies merely being found on one small sliver of it understandably doesnt grant law enforcement full rights to go stomping through someones farm house. Also, it could be that it took them this long to figure out WHO owns the property, figure out who they even need to contact and put on the search warrant and all that. That was part of what made that police search for that woman in the storage container on that sex offender real estate agents property so difficult. They had cell phone pings in a rural area if i remember right, but to go from that to singling out who owned that land(if anybody) and then searching through the significant acreage took considerable time.

May not be anything to this guy whatsoever. The search very likely could just be a hopeful attempt by law enforcement at finding some more evidence in general, not necessarily singling out the landowner as the suspect. Anybody can walk along in a rural area and pass thru someones land or slaughter some folks in a landowners barn without that person being involved at all or having any knowledge of it.

the similarities between him and Bridge Guy are remarkable. I wouldn't have thought Bridge Guy was quite that old, so I'm wondering if his son bears a resemblance to dear ol' dad?

@TaupinJohn, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I thought it was just me (seeing the remarkable resemblance!) and yes! It is REMARKABLE! You could almost wonder if the suspect isn't him they are so close but I believe he is a bit bigger (I think) but take those glasses off, shave that moustache, and his face looks "just like" the suspects (under same type of hat even!) And yes, I do believe they are finally on the right track to go back to the scene of the crime. I have been thinking that there is a "link" between that area behind his house where the girls were found, him owning the property, and the suspect knowing where this secluded area was located. Like the suspect has to have been someone who knows Logan, is related to him in some way, or is a friend of his kids, or friends of his kids or grandkids. Because if he's 74 he probably has grandkids in their 30's-40's. He even said his son use to play back where the bodies were found "with his buddies" I do feel sorry for the old man, he looks harmless, like a grandpa, but I think he is the key to solving this. Wonder if he would even cover up for a family member????
[doublepost=1489791538,1489791285][/doublepost]
I think its just a matter of time before there us an arrest and suspect named
''
How do I know I am in the Abby/Libby forum, or HOW do I get to it when I come to Demon's Den, because "normally" I come here and just pick up where I see the last comment in my Alerts and go from there. I've had two ppl tell me to go to the Abby/Libby site and I don't know wtf they are talking about, when I come here that's the only topic I see being discussed is Abby/Libby

Oh dear lord.
[doublepost=1489760654,1489747068][/doublepost]I feel the need to point out that there was a woman named Abigail williams date of birth 7-12-1680

Everyone take note, her birthday is july 12th thats just one day before the 13th. Remember lyric cook and Elizabeth collins were murdered on july 13th.
*eye roll.
@Keepalow, Everytime I typed abigail in a google search abigail folgers (the story of The Crucible) would pop up and it crossed my mind many times if that had anything to do with this case, thanks for the heads up on that one!
[doublepost=1489795842][/doublepost]
In your own home ... those are curious words ... who ever said Libby and Abby were in the house at all except him. I don't understand why this house wasn't searched the day the bodies were discovered ... the property is a crime scene ... I would assume every square inch of the property including any buildings could be called a crime scene as well.
Very good observation @lithiumgirl! "IN your own home" what would make him say that when nothing occured "in" his home??? But his property along with his house, his shed were all searched the day they discovered the bodies. This search now is the second search they are making into this. Question is WHY? Unless "they have something" that is leading them to have to make a second search. News said he's been in jail since the past week, won't go before the court until Monday. I am sure they are bringng him out of the cell during this time for questioning and he is willing to cooperate just to get out from behind the bars for a breath of air from the confinement. Saw too earlier where police said some ppl they had interviewed were not comepletely truthful on their alibis, Logan was suppose to have been out of town is what I think I read.
[doublepost=1489796003][/doublepost]
@Kseniya its not rocket science. Click on a topic and post on that topic.
they "ALL" read: 13yr Olds Abigail 'abby' Williams & Liberty 'libby' German Found Dead In Indiana - -as the topic.
[doublepost=1489796109][/doublepost]
@Keepalow, Everytime I typed abigail in a google search abigail folgers (the story of The Crucible) would pop up and it crossed my mind many times if that had anything to do with this case, thanks for the heads up on that one!
[doublepost=1489795842][/doublepost]
Very good observation @lithiumgirl! "IN your own home" what would make him say that when nothing occured "in" his home??? But his property along with his house, his shed were all searched the day they discovered the bodies. This search now is the second search they are making into this. Question is WHY? Unless "they have something" that is leading them to have to make a second search. News said he's been in jail since the past week, won't go before the court until Monday. I am sure they are bringng him out of the cell during this time for questioning and he is willing to cooperate just to get out from behind the bars for a breath of air from the confinement. Saw too earlier where police said some ppl they had interviewed were not comepletely truthful on their alibis, Logan was suppose to have been out of town is what I think I read.
[doublepost=1489796003][/doublepost]
they "ALL" read: 13yr Olds Abigail 'abby' Williams & Liberty 'libby' German Found Dead In Indiana - -as the topic.
I am going to ALERTS in order to REPLY to comments made in response to my comments, how is this not staying "within" the topic???
[doublepost=1489796364][/doublepost]
I'm with you! Thank goodness for www.google.com/alerts.

:asshat:
[doublepost=1489796515][/doublepost]

Thank you in advance.
:mooning:
[doublepost=1489796739][/doublepost]
I live in a Mediterranean climate and my brother dresses like that.
no one in a "mediteranean" climate dresses like that who the heck do you think's leg your pulling??? :pompous:
[doublepost=1489797148][/doublepost]
Out here in Oregon too. Why, even in the big city here. Flannel/jeans/ballcap and Carhartt are almost required out this way...
if you didn't spell the word wrong, and I don't believe you did because you capitilized the "C" what may I ask is a Carhartt? All of you live in different states but you must all live in the country or rural areas small towns, because it's definitely not worn where I live unless you get out into the country; farm people, fishermen, hunters, or laborers (i.e. gardeners landscapers) not the usual "dress" of people I see in stores or in grocery stores, they would look "country" if they came to the mall dressed like that.

Thought they went hiking at this park/more secluded wooded area, didnt know they were found ON someones property or anywhere near a home
that's not where they were hiking but where their bodies were found
[doublepost=1489800820,1489800406][/doublepost]

Thank you in advance.
hey, I started the damn thread and don't like coming in it so I feel ya. Am looking for donations to get enough money for a friend to send me a big box of spanish moss from La to make dolls, anyone that helps will get one [snicker]

that's not where they were hiking but where their bodies were found

I didn't realize the spot they were found was that far from where they were hiking. Seemed he moved them down the ways a bit and killed him there near the trail.

Of course this land still could be very near the trail/hiking area anyways.

no one in a "mediteranean" climate dresses like that who the heck do you think's leg your pulling???
You do realize that even a mediterranean climate still gets cold in winter right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifica,_California#Climate
It is 9PM and it's 60 degrees in my house. *I* am currently wearing a long sleeve Carhartt shirt, jeans, and sheepskin boots.
[doublepost=1489811464,1489810751][/doublepost]
Yes. We all live in the country, and none of us go to the mall.

http://www.carhartt.com/
LOL, I swear it's true of me! A friend tried to sell carhartt shirts at flea markets. He neglected some of his stock and it got some sun bleaching. So he gave me 15 shirts, all same color and style. The neighbors probably think I have worn the same navy blue shirt every day for two years, but it's a stack of 'em.

Ugh. @Kseniya, you mentioned somewhere on this thread that you have graduate level work in some type of forensic and/or criminology topic. I followed your links to the blog that was a very good reflection of the very detailed guesswork you're making about these girls. Believe whatever you want and even post those beliefs, argue with anyone that you think you're right about it. But don't insult the very hard-working folks who ARE in the investigative fields. If anyone ever made it through even basic level investigative education, even just the philosophy and broad generality of the discipline, they'd know that the oft-quoted and never-validated Mr./Mrs. Source Close to the Investigation is a terrible cliche. This person who is close to the investigation (sorry, the MULTIPLE people close to the investigation and/or family, friends, police, mailman's-brother-who-knows-a-dude-who-drove-through-Indiana) apparently gave the blogger enough info to make absurd and crazy claims. Even if I was stupid/naive enough to believe the heavily veiled and crazy source information, nothing that was stated was anything more than unrelated opinions and guesses.

While American education is rather shameful, I also have problems with seeing someone claim graduate level education when throughout the posts I've read on here, you're barely capable of stringing enough basic grammar to make a coherent sentence. Regardless of the actual degree obtained or not obtained--one must make some sort of good effort at basic educational standards before being admitted into grad level coursework.

Just simply say that you have an opinion and go on with it. Don't be the mall security cop with delusions of grandeur. You'd have a lot more respect and more engaging and rewarding conversations with everyone if you just simply be logical enough to recognize emotion and conjecture against a true fact.

Also please go learn how to use Google before starting arguments about easily found clothing brands that are available in every single major continental USA area. *rolleyes*

Back