• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This could also be a crime of convenience, he just happened to be there and there the girls were and he thought, "Jackpot!" Could be just that simple. Sometimes when you're digging for anything, everything, you blind yourself to the simplest of explanations.

I'm never going to get involved with a murder case as I did with Caylee, it nearly drove me crazy. I'll just let the police do what they do, whether they solve it or not.

I'm almost certain there's more to this than they will ever let the public know, simply because of armchair detectives ruining their cases.

I'm almost certain there's more to this than they will ever let the public know, simply because of armchair detectives ruining their cases.
I think the convenience thing is closest to the truth and personally see no reason to suspect any catfishing or anything along those lines

? Yay you? You know, this case, it isn't about YOU. You do know that, right?

You know we don't know that ... she could be the wife. or a relative that has a need we probably on some level all understand to wish the evidence away, or otherwise pick it apart so it suits her.

is making this her life's focus!

I've thought that the first day she arrived ... she honestly scares the shit out me because she gives me a creepy she is connected to this somehow vibe ... she doesn't sound like she is on the girls side, she slams the work of the police, but her pick apart about the physical characteristics of the guy is over the top ... what if its a skinny guy ???? I've considered calling the tip line about her. Not sure what I would say other than remarks by this user here on this site sound like jive turkey.

Last edited:
Maybe we could discuss our theories about a fellow member in a pm? Yes, lets.

I hate this fucking thread.

So you all "don't work like Webslueths" here, what do you do here besides bash new members? You don't "pick the evidence apart"? Well, if any of you ever took law or criminology, that IS exactly what you do! You pick it apart! When you are looking at a crime (abigai/Libby case), you work it out in your mind, looking at it as if it is "a reel of film," like the old fashioned kind that winds around a metal grey disk. Moving segment to segment; you try to imagine what unfolded "segment by segment." So "whoever" that was said something about picking this case apart, taking away from it- -YOUR WRONG! It doesn't! It only helps clarify it more.

Not when you try to convince yourself its skinny guy all bundled up, instead of a middle aged man you know exists someplace and more exists after murdering two thirteen year old girls. Otherwise you're absolutely right ... supposing is how anything gets thought anyway ... but you can't suppose away a middle aged man, with a middle aged man body or a middle aged voice saying get down the hill.

Last edited:
@Kseniya

I was nice and actually helpful to you. But the repeated personal attacks are not helping. Just ignore other people. We even have an ignore button I can show you if you think it will help. Post wherever and whatever you want. Just know we are a different forum so things will be done differently.

So you all "don't work like Webslueths" here, what do you do here besides bash new members? You don't "pick the evidence apart"? Well, if any of you ever took law or criminology, that IS exactly what you do! You pick it apart! When you are looking at a crime (abigai/Libby case), you work it out in your mind, looking at it as if it is "a reel of film," like the old fashioned kind that winds around a metal grey disk. Moving segment to segment; you try to imagine what unfolded "segment by segment." So "whoever" that was said something about picking this case apart, taking away from it- -YOUR WRONG! It doesn't! It only helps clarify it more.
It's the way you are going about it. Take a breath, come back fresh. Honestly, I didn't get shit on until I wasn't a new member anymore, so it's not that every new member is a target. Heck, you jumped on me and all I was getting across was you never know who someone is online. It's not you picking the crime apart, but posts like this which is the problem. It has nothing to do with any aspect of the case. Have an issue with a member? Pm them. You will have a little more freedom to say what you want there, as long as it's not threatening. Seriously, do that and you will be better received here. I am a member of websleuths, as well as DD, as are many members. The sites are similar in some ways, but some rules here are much different.

I have an issue with the mere suggestion that this guy might be a skinny kid instead of a middle aged man with a middle aged voice telling two thirteen year old girl to get down the hill and spoiling their day. Yes I do ... the police showed us a picture of a middle aged man ... with a middle aged mans body and that is who the suspect is whether @Kseniya likes it or not.
[doublepost=1489537712,1489537654][/doublepost]@Nell <3

I'm never going to get involved with a murder case as I did with Caylee, it nearly drove me crazy. I'll just let the police do what they do, whether they solve it or not.

The obsessiveness leads me to think she is him.
I don't usually get this "involved" with a murder case, there is a picture of the suspect, a voice recording, DNA, a 211K reward, anonymous tips coming in right and left in the thousands!- -and they are NO CLOSER to finding him and worst yet, he's still running loose to commit a crime like this AGAIN! What children in what state will it be next if he's not stopped?!!! Am I OBSSESIVE over this case, maybe, but not like you all aren't because you are on this website EVERY NIGHT! And NO! I am NOT a "HE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't wish to bring this up but I do have a masters in law, and took crime classes (with police officers!) and a class in forensics, ALL MEN! And me and one other person were the only two who were not in law enforcement. I've had hostage negotiators in my classes and in situations like this case, when all you have is what you read in the media, what's left is only pure speculation - -but aren''t we all here because we have one common purpose? We are ALL seeking some answers to this insanity! And We are all HOPING he will be caught someday soon! So in the meantime we Obsess some more than others, or we wouldn't be here,
[doublepost=1489538323,1489537877][/doublepost]
I don't usually get this "involved" with a murder case, there is a picture of the suspect, a voice recording, DNA, a 211K reward, anonymous tips coming in right and left in the thousands!- -and they are NO CLOSER to finding him and worst yet, he's still running loose to commit a crime like this AGAIN! What children in what state will it be next if he's not stopped?!!! Am I OBSSESIVE over this case, maybe, but not like you all aren't because you are on this website EVERY NIGHT! And NO! I am NOT a "HE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't wish to bring this up but I do have a masters in law, and took crime classes (with police officers!) and a class in forensics, ALL MEN! And me and one other person were the only two who were not in law enforcement. I've had hostage negotiators in my classes and in situations like this case, when all you have is what you read in the media, what's left is only pure speculation - -but aren''t we all here because we have one common purpose? We are ALL seeking some answers to this insanity! And We are all HOPING he will be caught someday soon! So in the meantime we Obsess some more than others, or we wouldn't be here,
And Im not saying I know any more than any of you here, on this website, we are all on an equal playing field

Not when you try to convince yourself its skinny guy all bundled up, instead of a middle aged man you know exists someplace and more exists after murdering two thirteen year old girls. Otherwise you're absolutely right ... supposing is how anything gets thought anyway ... but you can't suppose away a middle aged man, with a middle aged man body or a middle aged voice saying get down the hill.
"suppose away" a middle aged man???? I read several articles said he appeared to be somewhere in his 30's-40's and when I downloaded his pic and magnfied it he appears (to me) to be in his early to mid 30's. - -but that's what I see, and the definition of "middle aged is 45 to 65"
[doublepost=1489539883,1489539262][/doublepost]
@Kseniya

I was nice and actually helpful to you. But the repeated personal attacks are not helping. Just ignore other people. We even have an ignore button I can show you if you think it will help. Post wherever and whatever you want. Just know we are a different forum so things will be done differently.
Nell, I don't know everyone yet, to say WHO specifically is attacking me and who isn't, but there have been a lot of "childish" if not downright damn RUDE comments made regarding things I post. First it was everyone freakin out over my having difficulty getting used to "how to post" correctly, now it's just plain RUDE remarks to EVERY comment I make. And It's not that their that damn DUMB that they don't "get" what I'm saying. Talking about me picking this case apart but will in turn "pick apart" every thing I say. Is bordering on the RIDICULOUS! When I say ALL I only mean those who know who they are, but I don't mean people who are not part of this silly promenade. So if I offended you I humbly apologize, there are too many to "single out" so I must use the term "ALL"

-but that's what I see, and the definition of "middle aged is 45 to 65"

I see a fifty year old man that could probably smash your face in if he really really wanted too.
I say that because I have one at home, and I know what a middle aged man looks like, I sleep beside one, he doesn't smash my face in ... but he could. Middle aged doesn't mean weak.

You make it sound like the media got the girls phone before the cops did ... OMG!

The Police held an Official Press Conference .... WOW!

But its not insanity ... its a CRIME!
LMAO~~are YOU FUCKIN INSANE?!!!! "I make it sound like the media got the girls phone before the cops did?????" Where the fuck did you get this???? :fish:

I see a fifty year old man that could probably smash your face in if he really really wanted too.
I say that because I have one at home, and I know what a middle aged man looks like, I sleep beside one, he doesn't smash my face in ... but he could. Middle aged doesn't mean weak.
lithiumgirl, I beg to differ with you but this suspect is not Middle Aged, he is very likely in his 30's and at the most EARLY 40's and I don't even think that

I am all for supposing ... just not nonsense ... like he is a skinny guy???
How do YOU know he's NOT a skinny guy??? Or say average 170lbs and under. He looks "husky" in the pic, but under what he is wearing he could be "hiding" a smaller physique. Wasn't me who came up with this theory! Was a member here when I first got to this site brought this up! Which i think is VERY OBSERVANT! So, what if he is "hiding" (as in trying to disguise) a smaller physique, smaller stature, smaller body shape- -would make sense why no one has yet been able to recognize him! He could be walking around Delphi right now! Maybe doesn't dress like the guy in the pic normally, maybe he's 160-170lbs and 5'7 or slightly taller and never wears a ball cap.
[doublepost=1489540951,1489540711][/doublepost]
lithiumgirl, I beg to differ with you but this suspect is not Middle Aged, he is very likely in his 30's and at the most EARLY 40's and I don't even think that
although lets leave it "open" that he could be "anywhere" between what u consider middle age and what age I think he is. Why though may i ask do think he's 45 to 50's??? I'm thinking most of these guys are not this age, they usually fall into the age bracket I stated: 30's to early 40's
[doublepost=1489541006][/doublepost]
How do YOU know he's NOT a skinny guy??? Or say average 170lbs and under. He looks "husky" in the pic, but under what he is wearing he could be "hiding" a smaller physique. Wasn't me who came up with this theory! Was a member here when I first got to this site brought this up! Which i think is VERY OBSERVANT! So, what if he is "hiding" (as in trying to disguise) a smaller physique, smaller stature, smaller body shape- -would make sense why no one has yet been able to recognize him! He could be walking around Delphi right now! Maybe doesn't dress like the guy in the pic normally, maybe he's 160-170lbs and 5'7 or slightly taller and never wears a ball cap.
[doublepost=1489540951,1489540711][/doublepost]
although lets leave it "open" that he could be "anywhere" between what u consider middle age and what age I think he is. Why though may i ask do think he's 45 to 50's??? I'm thinking most of these guys are not this age, they usually fall into the age bracket I stated: 30's to early 40's
maybe you have an alternate theory I have not considered

not Middle Aged, he is very likely in his 30's and at the most EARLY 40's and I don't even think that

I disagree with that. In my opinion this guy is late thirties to early fifties. His clothing suggests he is closer to fifty on account of the old man clothes.

You said we were basing our opinions on Media ... i say the POLICE held a press conference.

You said it.

And I say again the POLICE held a press conference.
LoL Sorry, but Again...."What does "the police held a press conference" have ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID, which was: "in situations like this case, when all you have is what you read in the media, what's left is only pure speculation" - -Oh nevermind, looks like it was probably a mistake in posting so it was construed wrong.
[doublepost=1489541712,1489541488][/doublepost]
I know they did with the dna and am sure they have someone working on the pictures and the recording. I feel like the public only have heard/seen a fraction of what they have.
I don't know very much about the Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins case although I did read they were comparing these two cases, as they are both so very similar! You mentioned DNA evidence and has me wondering if they might not be comparing the DNA evidence in that case to this case. But they don't know WHO the killer is in that case either, so until they find a match in the database, sadly, it will just sit

So, what if he is "hiding" (as in trying to disguise) a smaller physique, smaller stature, smaller body shape- -
would make sense why no one has yet been able to recognize him!

If he was as small as you think ... The swimmer would have kicked his ass ! The little one would have helped her and they would still be alive.

Hiding and being 100% himself ... Paradox is a killer.

I disagree with that. In my opinion this guy is late thirties to early fifties. His clothing suggests he is closer to fifty on account of the old man clothes.
You got it girlfriend! "old man clothing!!!" YES! He is wearing older men's clothing!!! I didn't notice this till you said it! But that's kinda the same thing that one member said, she said he looked like he was wearing "older vintage" pants, like you'd get in a Goodwill thrift store or I don't know, where do these old people get these older style clothes? Thrift stores! So you took note of it just like she did but she said Vintage, mentioning the "old fashioned pants," and you are saying his clothes look like what an older man would wear. Awesome observation! Now we need to expand on this! THANKS!!!
[doublepost=1489542233,1489542061][/doublepost]
LoL Sorry, but Again...."What does "the police held a press conference" have ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID, which was: "in situations like this case, when all you have is what you read in the media, what's left is only pure speculation" - -Oh nevermind, looks like it was probably a mistake in posting so it was construed wrong.
[doublepost=1489541712,1489541488][/doublepost]
I don't know very much about the Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins case although I did read they were comparing these two cases, as they are both so very similar! You mentioned DNA evidence and has me wondering if they might not be comparing the DNA evidence in that case to this case. But they don't know WHO the killer is in that case either, so until they find a match in the database, sadly, it will just sit
If anything...see if the DNA in both cases matches. I have a horrendous allergy cold problem so bear with me here.

But they don't know WHO the killer is in that case either, so until they find a match in the database, sadly, it will just sit

You think they're done running everything yet.

One test at a time and retest and ship here and ship there and retest and holy fuck you think you're (not you ... the suspect)in the clear then your (not yours) house goes up in lights and you're on the floor I suppose ... or it goes cold until its hot again.
[doublepost=1489542569,1489542486][/doublepost]
she said he looked like he was wearing "older vintage" pants, like you'd get in a Goodwill thrift store or I don't know,

I know a man that gets jeans like that from COSTCO!
[doublepost=1489542724][/doublepost]
I have a horrendous allergy cold problem so bear with me here.

That sucks ... feel better!

More and more I believe that this was a crime of happenstance with the suspect chancing upon Libby and Abigail as they took advantage of the sunny day by hiking the trails, one of which took them to the old railway bridge. I'm not a young girl but I can completely understand their apprehension of a somewhat disheveled individual approaching in his Elmer Fudd ear flapped cap. Hate to say it but if I was out with a friend at that age in the same circumstances, most probably one of us would have shared a quiet crack that made us both giggle to relieve tension. Who knows what set this individual off to order two young girls, "Down the hill", to their death.

Last edited:
It's the way you are going about it. Take a breath, come back fresh. Honestly, I didn't get shit on until I wasn't a new member anymore, so it's not that every new member is a target. Heck, you jumped on me and all I was getting across was you never know who someone is online. It's not you picking the crime apart, but posts like this which is the problem. It has nothing to do with any aspect of the case. Have an issue with a member? Pm them. You will have a little more freedom to say what you want there, as long as it's not threatening. Seriously, do that and you will be better received here. I am a member of websleuths, as well as DD, as are many members. The sites are similar in some ways, but some rules here are much different.
Cali I NEVER threaten but will "attack back" if

unless provoked and that's all I'm getting, like I said, I
LMAO~~are YOU FUCKIN INSANE?!!!! "I make it sound like the media got the girls phone before the cops did?????" Where the fuck did you get this???? :fish:[/QUOTE
I'm hoping they found DNA. There will be a break in this case some day. I agree. I also think the authorities should send pics/video of the guy to NASA or where ever they have to in order to enhance the images and remove some of the pixels to clean it up. It may give them a better shot at identifying this man.
Is it bad that the biggest reason i hope they find the perpetrator is so kseniya will stop posting their nonsensical, absurdly long dipshit theories.

Maybe the news in that area should just blare readings of her posts from this site 24/7 for a coouple days. I think that has a very good chance of driving the responsible asswipe out from hiding, just to make the pain stop.

JOHN your DUMB is really showing, stopped trying to show your ass because all you manage to do is show what a truly DUMBASS you really are
[doublepost=1489543876,1489543708][/doublepost]
More and more I believe that this was a crime of happenstance with the suspect chancing upon Libby and Abigail as they took advantage of the sunny day by hiking the trails, one of which took them to the old railway bridge. I'm not a young girl but I can completely understand their apprehension of a somewhat disheveled individual approaching in his Elmer Fudd ear flapped cap. Hate to say it but if I was out with a friend at that age in the same circumstances, most probably one of us would have shared a quiet remark that made us both giggle to relieve tension. Who knows what set this individual off to order two young girls, "Down the hill", to their death.
That is the BIG question, WHAT sets these guys off to do this and it always seems that it is these creeps that never get caught and we're left wondering whatever happened, hope this case don't end up like that.

Well, already done forgot WHO said the guy looked "middle aged" because of his clothing he was wearing, was clothing an older man would wear. However this person, who forgot said this, insists the suspect is middle age, in his 50's. Which I find to be a bit too old, difference of OPINION! NO BIG DEAL!!! So, lets say everyone is looking at this pic of a man in OLDER CLOTHING, wearing what an OLDER MAN would wear, wearing possibly thrift store clothing. and lets say this guy doesn't normally dress like this in real life, and if your going by the clothing to determine age, this guy could be a younger guy wearing "older" clothing, wearing what you'd see an older person wear.

Back