• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A police officer killed his baby with a punch so hard his liver was 'pulped' and other organs ruptured.

Senior Constable Colin David Randall, from Queensland, committed the 'extreme act of violence' on his 10-week-old son the first time he was left alone with him.

He lashed out due to frustration at having an application to relocate with his job knocked back, the Brisbane Supreme Court heard Tuesday.

On the morning he killed his son, Randall's wife had gone to the shops. Randall stayed at home and put the boy in a swing.

The court heard he leant down and punched the boy once, leaving the baby with severe internal injuries, from which he never recovered.

'The child went into cardiac arrest because of the trauma,' crown prosecutor Phil McCarthy said.

Randall had for three and a half years maintained the injuries were caused by CPR he had incorrectly performed, despite being familiar with the technique.

But when he last week pleaded guilty to his son's manslaughter, he confessed to hitting the boy.

Randall's sentence hearing continues.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killed-baby-boy-punch-hard-liver-pulped.html

Roid raging cuck.
Clearly he didn't get the new job he was refused in for being ill suited mentally.
Lock him away with those he has put behind bars.
Should be good for some laughs.

I don't understand why this is manslaughter and not murder. The definition of manslaughter is killing without malice or the intention to do evil. Seems clear to me that if you punch a baby hard enough to do that much damage you intended to do evil!!!

He couldn't just punch a hole in the wall? He had to take it out on a living thing. I doubt he has an ounce of love for anything or anyone but himself.

Last edited:
Good God! He slammed his fist into his 10 week old newborn infant not once but twice!!

Hang him from his scrotum!!!

I don't understand why this is manslaughter and not murder. The definition of manslaughter is killing without malice or the intention to do evil. Seems clear to me that if you punch a baby hard enough to do that much damage you intended to do evil!!!
The Commonwealth.

Certainly would seem that the second punch to the infant if not the first would be considered to be premeditated. Here in the US that could be a murder one charge.

This was a Senior Constable? One wonders how he achieved that rank without some sign of his obvious anger issues coming to the fore. POS Dick Bag.

@Satanica
May 11, 2018

FORMER policeman Colin David Randall has been sentenced to nine years in jail for killing his newborn son with a single punch.

The former senior constable was due to go on trial in the Brisbane Supreme Court in April for the murder of his child, but pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter just three days earlier.

Randall pleaded guilty to manslaughter after he punched his baby so hard his liver was “pulped” and his other organs ruptured.

The court heard he leant down and punched the boy once. It left the boy with severe internal injuries, from which he never recovered. “The child went into cardiac arrest because of the trauma,” crown prosecutor Phil McCarthy said.

The boy was taken to hospital and for two-and-a-half hours unsuccessful attempts were made to resuscitate him.

Randall maintained for three-and-a-half years the injuries were caused by CPR he had incorrectly performed, despite being familiar the technique.

He kept up the same lie for years and told his former wife, medical staff and investigators he had been vacuuming and left the boy in his swing. To keep up the ruse, he claimed the boy was limp and unresponsive when he found him.

But when he last week pleaded guilty to his son’s manslaughter, he confessed to hitting the boy.

Randall will be eligible for parole after five years served.
https://www.news.com.au/national/qu...n/news-story/6e442932413b95a8cbbd7b59e23a3e67

What... the... actual... fuck???

Next thing you know we'll be reading about how he's appealing because 'his sentence is too long' or 'his bed is too hard' or 'the guards didn't fluff his pillow' or some other insane BS.

Fucker deserved to be launched on a siege sized trebuchet towards a stone wall.

A police officer who punched his infant son with such force it burst the baby's liver and killed him instantly could be released from jail within days after spending five years behind bars.

Colin David Randall, a former Queensland police officer, then 39, was having two affairs when his wife Debra left him with their newborn son Kye as she went to the shops with their daughter on June 28, 2014.

Randall called her an hour later to tell her the 10-week-old was 'limp and not breathing' but he had not called an ambulance.

Debra told him to call paramedics and rushed back to their house to find Randall lying in the hallway on his stomach repeating 'oh s***' while Kye lay on his back in front of him.

Three days before his 2018 murder trial, Randall admitted he had punched the child and pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter.

At his sentencing, Justice Peter Davis said he believed the reason Randall lied about what he had done was the same reason he finally admitted killing his son.

'Your motivation is self-preservation,' he said.

'Manslaughter seems to have been the best outcome you could have hoped for in a trial.'

Justice Davis said while he accepted Randall's decision to punch his son was spontaneous, it was 'very deliberate'.
1610972367146.png

I bet he was a real fun fucking 'husband' with drives like that.

Oh and a great police officer, too.

A police officer who punched his infant son with such force it burst the baby's liver and killed him instantly

Executed his baby boy in a violent outburst. What throw-up kind of supposed 'man' is that. That is the kind of outburst a badly-behaved 10-year-old child does.

Australia does not keep them locked up for long, do they.

Last edited:
Back