• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
-dd-1395.jpg

A local man was arrested Saturday after he allegedly left his 5-year-old son home alone when he went to be married.

The Town of Ticonderoga Police Department reported the child called 911 at about 3 p.m. Saturday and told police he had been left home alone. Patrolman Mark Belden went to the home, found the boy and brought him to the police department. Police continued to investigate and found the boy's father, David Mallette, 32, of Ticonderoga. Mallette was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child, a class-A misdemeanor.

Police reported Mallette, still wearing his tuxedo, was married earlier that day and forgot his son at home. The boy is believed to have been home alone for 30 to 50 minutes before it was noticed he was not at the wedding.

Police notified Child Protective Services of the incident. The boy has been returned to his biological mother, who lives in the Town of Moriah.
[...]

The Ticonderoga Police Department plans to hold a small recognition ceremony at the Ticonderoga Fire Department 7 p.m. today to recognize the boy for his quick thinking and courage in calling 911 for help.
http://pressrepublican.com/new_toda...-leaves-5-year-old-home-alone-as-gets-married

Smart boy! threw dad straight under that old bus, teach dad to leave him home and not let him go to the party!

How do you forget your kid at home? My little kids stood there with me when I finally married their dad, biggest mistake I ever made but the little munchkins stood with me when i did it...

Never fear! It will be someone else's fault shortly. "I thought my mom was on her way to come get him and she thought my sister was and she thought our dad was and he thought I was!"

The Ticonderoga Police Department plans to hold a small recognition ceremony at the Ticonderoga Fire Department 7 p.m. today to recognize the boy for his quick thinking and courage in calling 911 for help.

The kids in this community must be dumb as hell for this to be a ceremony worthy act.

My mom use to forget me all the fucking time...usually at church. I would fall asleep inder the pew and she would get home with my brother and sister and realize I wasn't there.

I can see there being a houseful of people and dad thinking the kid is with a relative and not realizing he was forgotten. It isn't like he spent the whole day away, they noticed after 30 to 50 mins that he wasn't there. They probably noticed when it was time for the ceremony and the kid was no where to be found. Damn ...didn't any of you fuckers ever watch Home Alone?

I can see there being a houseful of people and dad thinking the kid is with a relative and not realizing he was forgotten. It isn't like he spent the whole day away, they noticed after 30 to 50 mins that he wasn't there. They probably noticed when it was time for the ceremony and the kid was no where to be found. Damn ...didn't any of you fuckers ever watch Home Alone?

I dunno... it was his wedding day, and his son, and he was marrying another woman... I'd have my kid pretty close in those circumstances, doing everything I could to make her feel important and special. He actually got married before he noticed his son wasn't there... They didn't include him the ceremony? Even the shittiest registry office ceremony can have a ring bearer.

I'm not crying foul or abuse - just a major parenting fuck up. Way to let your son know he's still the most important thing in your life and the centre of your new family. I can't even imagine how miserable and lonely the little guy felt.

His myspace: http://www.myspace.com/german_dave_
Must've written this two years ago:
Hello, my name is David. But everyone calls me German Dave. I was born in Germany and came over to the US when I was 10. I have traveled back and forth ever sience then. I am the oldest of 4 childern. I have a son who is 3 years old, his name is Jaydon Isacc. I have recently met the love of my life, her name is Lacy Rose. I never thought that I could find a love that was so stong and true. She means the world to me. I would do anything for her. I love with every last once of my soul. That is basically me in a nut shell. :)
l_0c8dc2924c004c1c852a2358cdbccc70.jpg

l_e14330c48775401a9d481d26950342b0.jpg

Comment dated 10-9-2009

Seems, David Mallette got a whole lot correct, raising his son, he did know to call 911, to get help! Could be that David told his son, to load up and Lil Guy decides he doesn't want to and then Dad says "Son, I'm leaving, if you don't get in the vehicle, I'll leave you here!!" And so it goes....

Ticonderoga, NY has about six to seven thousand people living there, it's nestled between Lake George and Lake Champlain, beautiful and peaceful area. I can see where this would be an exciting event!

Back