• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03...ter-she-rejected-him-perkins-vadnais-heights/
perez.jpg

A rebuffed suitor urinated in his co-worker’s water bottle, authorities say — but he contends it wasn’t done out of malice.

Conrrado Cruz Perez, 47, of Minneapolis, was charged with two counts of adulterating a substance with bodily fluids. The crime was reported in October by a fellow employee at Perkins, a chain restaurant where Cruz Perez worked as a baker in the St. Paul suburb of Vadnais Heights.

The 42-year-old woman told investigators that she had noticed 15 times over the previous few months that water in her bottle tasted like urine, the complaint said. She became suspicious of Cruz Perez, who had expressed romantic interest in her.
[....]
Cruz Perez initially told Ramsey County sheriff’s deputies that he had not tampered with the bottle. When investigators said they might test for DNA traces on the bottle, he told a different story:

He needed to use the bathroom, he told them, but the restaurant was too busy for him to take a break, so he relieved himself in the bottle. He said he intended to throw it away but forgot.

A Perkins manager said Cruz Perez was fired immediately after the allegations. He has no criminal record other than parking tickets.

One of the counts is a misdemeanor and the other a gross misdemeanor.

Cruz Perez made his first appearance on the charges last week and has not entered a plea.
[....]

A Minneapolis man has been accused of urinating in his co-worker's water bottle after she rejected his romantic advances.

Deputies responded to a Perkins restaurant in Vadnais Heights in October after a 42-year-old employee at the restaurant chain reported that she was being harassed by Conrrado Cruz Perez, 47.

The woman claimed that on 15 occasions she noticed that the water bottle she keeps at work tasted like urine, according to Twin Cities Pioneer Press

According to the victim, the incidents occurred over several month and started after she told Cruz Perez that she just wanted to be friends.

Cruz Perez, who worked as a baker at the restaurant, had reportedly expressed a romantic interest in her. He was immediately fired following the allegations.

During an investigation, authorities interviewed Cruz Perez who initially denied the allegations.

But police said he later admitted to the heinous incidents after investigators suggested they might conduct DNA testing on the bottle.

According to the Pioneer Press, Cruz Perez claimed he had to go to the bathroom when one incident occurred but the restaurant was too busy at the time for him to use the facilities.

He then reportedly told police that he had forgotten to throw it away after he was done.

Cruz Perez was charged with two counts of adulterating a substance with bodily fluids.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5478297/Man-urinated-workers-water-bottle-rejected-him.html
perez.jpg

I had a client once who was fired from his job as a supervisor for peeing in an employee’s coffee. He was angry with her and he told her after she drank it. She got upset, threw up and went home and when his manager confronted him, his defence was that he didn’t really do it, he wanted to upset her so he just said that. I interviewed him and his wife and neither one of them could understand why he was fired over “a little thing like that”. I made him ineligible for social assistance and he screamed at me, although I was prepared and told him by phone.

It takes a very nasty person to do something like this.

Take Hispanic Patton Oswalt here and feed him actual turd burgers and glasses of urine.
He is a filthy damn animal and has no business being around food prep.
Pretty sure he is unsanitary as hell given his excuse was he had to whiz badly so thought it was ok.
Effing pig.
Hang him on a meat hook by those nostrils.
Then treat him like a pinata.

MINNEAPOLIS, MN – A man has been arrested after he allegedly urinated in his co-worker’s water bottle 15 times because she rebuked his romantic advances.

Police were called to a Perkins restaurant in Vadnais Heights after a 42-year-old employee called to report she was being harassed by her co-worker, 47-year-old Conrrado Cruz Perez.

She told police that a few months earlier Perez had expressed romantic feelings toward her. She responded by telling Perez she wasn’t interested in him romantically and just wanted to remain friends.

After that, the woman said the water in the water bottle she brings to work tasted like urine. It took 15 different times over three months for the woman to finally suspect she may be drinking Perez’ piss.

Which, honestly, is a lot of piss to drink before coming to that realization.

Anyway, when police questioned Perez about the woman’s urine tainted water, he denied ever urinating in his co-worker’s water bottle. That is until police told him they were going to conduct a DNA test.

That’s when Perez suddenly remembered that on one occasion he used her water bottle as a toilet because he could not get to the bathroom in time and simply forgot to throw the water bottle away.

Perez was arrested and charged with two counts of adulterating a substance with bodily fluids. He has yet to enter a plea and his next court appearance is scheduled for March 28.

We’ve reported on several men who like to pull stunts like this. One guy would piss on female co-worker’s chairs, while another got caught ejaculating in a female co-worker’s water bottles. But it ain’t just men who spike co-worker’s drinks. One woman put so much meth in a fellow employee’s coffee that he fell into a four-week coma.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Damn...15 times she suspected she was drinking pee? I stopped feeling bad for her after the second time!

HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHAT URINE TASTES LIKE?

I'm slightly older than her. I don't know what it tastes like.

Why would she keep drinking out of the piss cup.
How does she know what it tastes like.
Why is this satisfying to him.
Why. Did. She. Keep. Drinking. The. Peepee.

Back