• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Brokenhalo84

Hi y’all! Longtime lurker here, finally decided to start posting... I’m 33, live in Ohio.. 2 kids...I have been reading Dreamin Demon for years, so I thought I would finally join and say hello!

Welcome to the dark side. As you can see, we really do have cookies.

Stupidass username.

Ohio is both an overrated and underrated state though.

Nobody gives a shit about your family. Prob best to keep personal matters to yourself.

Welcome.
Jack speaks only for jack.
If you had a grain of salt for every post of his that wasn't a piece of shit, you wouldn't have enough salt for a small bag of french fries.

Welcome.

Thanks for introducing yourself. You'll find that the mods run a tight ship around here. I'm not a mod yet but I will be shortly. Here is a list of common mistakes boarders make that I don't like and if I find out you're doing these things you'll be in trouble:

1. Bumping old threads when you have nothing important to say. If you're going to bump a thread that is over a year old, you need to have some new, relevant information to post. Bumping an old thread to tell how us how horrible you feel for the victim or any other pointless nonsense will get you banned for sure I've seen it happen

2. I don't like it when boarders feel the need to tell us what great parents they are. For instance, there will be a thread about a child getting killed over potty-training or refusing to eat their vegetables or making a mess etc. and all of a sudden you got boarders coming out of the woodwork patting themselves on the back with stories about THEIR kids and how when THEY potty trained THEIR children they were super duper patient! and kind! and loving! and blah blah blah. I don't like that and people who do it should be banned. You don't abuse your kids? Great. I'm here to read stories about crime. Go tell that shit to your facebook buddies or the other parents in your coffee clutch but keep that bullshit out of my thread.

3. Don't give a negative rating just because you disagree with something I said. If you don't like something I say then you are permitted to make a respectful, thoughtful post about it or, better yet, just send me a private message if you think that your post will make me look stupid or embarrass me. The goal here is to share thoughts on various subjects, not to make me look stupid or unpopular. When you give me negative ratings because of something I post it makes people think I'm not liked, or that people think I'm wrong and that's actually not true. People love me here and they tell me I'm right all the time.

4. Don't associate with or be nice to the following boarders:

Lithiumgirl
CentreAussi
Buffettgirl

[there are a bunch of others but i'm drawing a blank.. i need to review my list and will update later.. for now best to just hold off on getting chummy with anyone until i update this]

5. Don't ever let me catch you making some stupid fucking referen

Welcome! If you’ve read long you know who I am. I reiterate everything @navsec said, and I’ll add stay out of the political threads. You’ll just have a bad time.

Here’s a cookie!

Welcome! If you’ve read long you know who I am. I reiterate everything @navsec said, and I’ll add stay out of the political threads. You’ll just have a bad time.

Here’s a cookie!

Everything?

4. Don't associate with or be nice to the following boarders:

CentreAussi

Seems a little extreme, no?

Hey @navsec, I would have added the caveat "If you are a SJW"......

When you give me negative ratings because of something I post it makes people think I'm not liked, or that people think I'm wrong and that's actually not true.

Insecure much, dude?

Last edited:
I just have to say I love @Buffettgirl and @CentreAussie. They have interesting ideas and intelligent responses. Lithiumgirl is a troll, as she herself admits. Everything Jack Burton says should be taken with a vat of salt. Oh and the ignore function is your friend. Enjoy your cookie. ;)

Looks like she ran away, never to return. It was OK to watch us, but to have us respond to her scared the crap out of her and now, like so many before her, she is gone forever.

I don't like it when boarders feel the need to tell us what great parents they are. For instance, there will be a thread about a child getting killed over potty-training or refusing to eat their vegetables or making a mess etc. and all of a sudden you got boarders coming out of the woodwork patting themselves on the back with

>> Has never done any of these things to own child

>> Ranked #1 in Best Mommy in the World for nine years and counting

>> Has mug to prove it

@navsec is bitter, because @navsec does not have mug.

Back