• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
apparently there were allot of vacant houses near where she lived the difference between that one and the others was an LLC owned that one and for some reason because of that they didn't even check it with the other houses, I would assume close by but nowhere can I find out how close. If she had been drugged or just the way she was she could have been picked up and put into a car but the clincher here is someone would have had to done some homework ahead of time to pic this place out of all the others knowing it wouldn't be checked like the rest, that's premeditation

Last edited:
I'm curious how close this house and her home are. Walking distance maybe?
Think of what you suspect of Detroit with vacant homes. It's pretty similar to that.
Likely the house she was found in was set back from the street. A few overgrown trees is the front yard would obscure the view of the house.
I've been through that area, but it was years ago. 20 years? 25?

arrest made Terrance Roach, the son of the step father of Aleah
http://www.14news.com/story/35044800/arrest-made-in-aleah-beckerle-case
13515198_G.jpg

Terrence Wayne Roach, 24, was booked into the Vanderburgh County Jail on Friday. He is the step-brother to one of Aleah's younger sisters.

Cpt. Andy Chandler says Roach was a person of interest and voluntarily agreed to an interview with police. Chandler says Roach confessed to abducting Aleah and taking her to the South Bedford Avenue home, where she died.

Roach is charged with abuse of a corpse, burglary, criminal confinement, kidnapping, and murder.

Prosecutor Nick Hermann says there is still work to do and the investigation is not over. He says formal

Aleah's body was found inside a vacant home on South Bedford Avenue earlier this week.

The wheelchair-bound teen had been missing since July 2016.

The autopsy is still pending.
May he rot in hell and may she be flyin with the angels
Numerous updates. He admits to sexually mollesting the corpse and no doubt he'd sexually molested her before her murder and coud have done so for some time before the abduction he should have been someone on the radar and I kinda blame hs dad that he wasn't as now he's rolling out the level of mental prblems his son had
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...rle-case-terrence-had-mental-issues/684045785
Eyewitness News spoke with the stepfather of Terrence Roach, Glen Eastwood, shortly after the Vanderburgh County Prosecutor's Office and the Evansville Police Department announced that Roach had been arrested in connection with the Aleah Beckerle case.

Roach faces charges of abuse of a corpse, burglary resulting in bodily injury, criminal confinement, kidnapping, and murder.

Eastwood called the news 'crazy' and said that he had asked Terrence about the situation when Aleah first came up missing.

Eyewitness News is told the house on South Bedford Ave. where the remains were discovered is next door to the house where Roach stayed.

Eastwood said what saddened him the most was that when the news of Aleah had broken, he was worried there was a monster on his street. He said he's sad he knew that monster.

Eastwood also told us that Terrence denied any involvement with Aleah's disappearance when he asked him about it.

Eastwood said Terrence did have mental issues.

He described Terrence as more of a follower than a leader.

He said he's worried Terrence may have gone along with anything if he was asked to do so.
To me his is crap, he is trying to slid his son out from this already will put up more posts when I find the one where he went into his confession

Last edited:
Wouldnt this also make him Aleah's step brother as well?
But then it said he was one of the sisters stepbrothers, too. If it's stepdads kid, then it's her stepbrother. If it's her sisters, he might not if it's a half sister and the nonshared parent is married to this guys dad. Either way, why do it?!? Because she annoyed him? Wasn't getting as much time with dad? WTF? At 24, if she was annoying you, you can go do something else. It's not like a child where they are stuck there. You can get up and go hang with friends or whatever you want.

But then it said he was one of the sisters stepbrothers, too. If it's stepdads kid, then it's her stepbrother. If it's her sisters, he might not if it's a half sister and the nonshared parent is married to this guys dad. Either way, why do it?!? Because she annoyed him? Wasn't getting as much time with dad? WTF? At 24, if she was annoying you, you can go do something else. It's not like a child where they are stuck there. You can get up and go hang with friends or whatever you want.
Im thinking its a more heinous reason.

Im thinking its a more heinous reason.
Only if he just wanted to murder to murder. I hate to say this, but she's the perfect rape victim. She can't talk. He could rape her all he wanted, and no one would know. He wasn't her caretaker, so he really has only devious reasons for this.

I hate to say this, but she's the perfect rape victim. She can't talk. He could rape her all he wanted, and no one would know.
Until she fell pregnant if he was dumb enough not to use condoms.
Like this old case where a man raped his severely disabled sister in law during a home visit.
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/18/us/texas-woman-s-kin-is-accused-in-rape-that-led-to-inquiry.html
The victim had an IQ of 12. She wore diapers and was profoundly retarded and physically disabled. She didn't even know she had given birth.

Until she fell pregnant if he was dumb enough not to use condoms.
Like this old case where a man raped his severely disabled sister in law during a home visit.
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/18/us/texas-woman-s-kin-is-accused-in-rape-that-led-to-inquiry.html
The victim had an IQ of 12. She wore diapers and was profoundly retarded and physically disabled. She didn't even know she had given birth.
Now ive been reminded of this case.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...al-needs-daughter-who-was-killed-near-lubbock
Periodically i look for updates and there arent any.

A "human interes"t interview with the detective on the case, who first met her on an unrelated shooting call.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...elton-reacts-to-aleah-beckerle-case/687163159
[doublepost=1492015414,1491409581][/doublepost]

Item about the man who reported the dead body to authorities.
http://www.14news.com/story/3512788...-beckerles-body-speaks-exclusively-to-14-news
He's in jail, his girfriend went into the house looking for salvage, saw the body and told him, he told police.
[...]
Antwan Henry is in the Vanderburgh County Jail and it's from jail that Henry says he first made authorities aware of where a body was located.

[...]
Henry said around 10:00 on the morning of Saturday, March 25, he made a routine call to his girlfriend, Cathy Murray.

He says Murray was hysterical.

After she calmed down, Henry says Murray told him she went inside a vacant home on South Bedford looking for items to salvage and stumbled upon a body.

Henry says it was he who alerted detectives to the discovery.

He says from his conversation with Murray, he thought the body was that of a Hispanic person. He insists he did not know the body was Aleah Beckerle.

[...]
Henry says he's not sure why Murray chose to go into that house. He also says he never met Aleah but he is familiar with Demarco Roach, the father of Terrence Roach who was charged with Aleah's murder.

We asked Henry about the rumors that he used the information about the body to get his jail sentence shortened. He said that's not true and the proof is that he's still in jail.

Henry recently accepted a plea deal and told us his 8-month long sentence is over but he has no idea when he will actually get out of jail.
No idea when he will get out of jail? He's probably being held on other crimes.
[doublepost=1492098736][/doublepost]http://wishtv.com/2017/04/13/homele...ah-beckerles-body-receives-more-reward-money/

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) — Cathy Murray, the woman who discovered Aleah Beckerle’s body in an abandoned house in Evansville, has collected another reward in the case.

[...]

A member of the Beckerle family tells WEHT that Murray was awarded $2,000.

The money was raised from the Bring Aleah Home Fund at United Fidelity Bank.

Last week, Murray received $7,500 from Apex Behavioral Services in Evansville. She deposited that money in a brand new bank account.

[...]

Drug addicted scumbag bitch gets reward. Nice.

Guess it pays to go roaming the streets, breaking into run down skid row houses to find scrap metal you can gut out and sell for a bit of change to fund your meth addiction.

Drug addicted scumbag bitch gets reward. Nice.

Guess it pays to go roaming the streets, breaking into run down skid row houses to find scrap metal you can gut out and sell for a bit of change to fund your meth addiction.
That made me laugh.... but fuck, its so true.
Im guessing thats why she didnt call police immediately. She didnt want to admit she stumbled into a body while committing a crime.

Edit
It seems like every person related to this case is scum and criminals.

http://www.courierpress.com/story/n...-murder-suspects-trial-pushed-may/1014736001/
9 January 2018
The Evansville man accused of kidnapping and killing 19-year-old Aleah Beckerle has a new trial date as of Monday.

Terrence Roach, 24, was originally scheduled to start trial this week. The trial was rescheduled to May 21 in Vanderburgh County Superior Court 3.

1 December 2017
http://44news.wevv.com/aleah-beckerles-mother-arrested-meth-charges/

The mother of an Evansville teen who disappeared and was later found dead, is in the Vanderburgh County Jail without bond. Cara Beckerle is facing charges of Possession of Meth. According to a police report, she was arrested in the 400 block of NW Riverside Drive Thursday night.
[...]

Last edited:
THIS IS SOME BS!!!!!

http://fox59.com/2018/05/24/indiana...-murder-in-19-year-old-disabled-womans-death/

EVANSVILLE, Ind. — A jury has acquitted a man of murder and kidnapping in the death of a 19-year-old disabled woman in southwestern Indiana while convicting him of criminal confinement and abuse of a corpse.
The jury in Vanderburgh County returned the verdict early Thursday in the case of 25-year-old Terrence W. Roach following more than 11 hours of deliberations that began Wednesday.

. Police said at the time that Roach was arrested after confessing to abducting and killing her.
Roach didn’t testify at trial. Prosecutors played a recording of him calling his mother and saying: “I didn’t plan on killing her … she died on her own.”

I didn't plan on killing her she died on her own ???

Really ... was that before or after criminally confining her ??? Like we know she died before he abused her corpse.

I think the courts got it wrong this time ...

The murder part I can see if the prosecution couldn't prove he intended to kill her. (Though, WTF was his plan since he drug her away without her wheelchair, meds, or warm clothing!) Could they have charged him with manslaughter? Was the corpse decomposed So much they could find enough damning evidence?
But how could the jury acquit on kidnapping?

Jun. 27, 2018

"Terrence Roach has been sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Two years of the 17-year sentence were for the abuse of a corpse charge and 15 years for the confinement charge. Roach will serve them consecutively."

"He said in his statement that his motivation for doing this was to get back at the mother for reporting his father and having him incarcerated, so I think the family is concerned. I think certainly as the court indicated, he has a history of criminal behavior. "

Screenshot_20230525_152641.jpg

Back