• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
NUP26K6XFNEINMYZZQQZ4CO2H4.jpg

In 1998, a jogger found a newborn baby buried alive in the foothills of Altadena, his umbilical cord still attached. The baby, not more than a few hours old, hovered near death.

For decades, Azita Milanian would wonder what happened to the boy after he recovered at a Pasadena hospital and was put up for adoption. This week, 20 years to the date of when she found him, the two were reunited.
It was a reunion that came about in an unlikely way. The mother of one of Whitaker's friends wrote into the KIIS FM radio station explaining Whitaker's story and asking for a 23andMe DNA kit so he could learn more about his ancestry.

... Milanian shared the story of how she found Whitaker on a Saturday night when she had been invited to go dancing, but decided instead to go running.

One of her dogs, Tango, had stopped to smell and scratch at the dirt on the trail. Milanian went to investigate and saw two feet coming out of the ground. At first she thought it was an animal, but then she heard the infant cry.

Milanian had hoped to maintain contact, and after her visit said she repeatedly reached out to child services to see Whitaker. Finally, after a year of attempts, she was told he had been adopted and she would not be able to see him.

Later that month, detectives received a call from a woman claiming to be the mother. She asked about the charges she might be facing before hanging up. Shortly after, the same woman called the hospital asking about the baby's welfare, according to the report.
The L.A. County Board of Supervisors put forth a motion to offer a $5,000 reward for anyone who could identify the person who buried the baby.

Whitaker grew up in the South Bay, never knowing the story of how he had been found. The only commemoration of that time lay in his middle name: Christian.

It was not until Whitaker was 17 that he learned from a family member that he had been adopted. A year ago, his godmother told the story of how he was found.

"I'm here today. I've lived a great life. I was adopted into a great family," Whitaker said. "I couldn't ask my parents for any more."
Whitaker studied at Santa Monica and El Camino colleges and plans to study journalism at the University of Arizona. He dreams of becoming an entertainment lawyer or maybe an actor, and now he hopes to help Milanian with her nonprofit.
The day they reunited, Milanian drove Whitaker to the hiking trail where she found him. As she walked with him, she called him by the name she knows best: Christian.
Whitaker stared through a chain-link fence at the spot. He grew quiet, serious.

"This could have been my grave," Whitaker said.

I love this story! Not the buried alive part, but the rest of it. He grew up to be an amazing young man.

How caring of the uterus to call the hospital to find out how he was doing. Maybe she should have worried about that BEFORE she buried him alive.

Good boy, Tango! Dogs are awesome.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-baby-christian-20180516-story.html
http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/05/18/she-found-an-abandoned-baby-20-years-later-he-found-her/

He lived...why you ask?

BECAUSE CPS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
FUCK CPS!

Honestly though this story is really heartwarming.
He looks like a gentle giant.
Those two should bang.

Also run his DNA to find his birth unit and charge her ass to the fullest extent.
Likely a crackhead.

@Sejanus *snort* “They should bang.” Get a room, you two!

*I don’t know how to quote with the new format (new to me, I have been gone for a while), it tries to put my comment insde the quoted post.

NUP26K6XFNEINMYZZQQZ4CO2H4.jpg

I love this story! Not the buried alive part, but the rest of it. He grew up to be an amazing young man.

How caring of the uterus to call the hospital to find out how he was doing. Maybe she should have worried about that BEFORE she buried him alive.

Good boy, Tango! Dogs are awesome.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-baby-christian-20180516-story.html
http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/05/18/she-found-an-abandoned-baby-20-years-later-he-found-her/
Tango definitely went to heaven

Back