• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-d...determine-fairfield-womans-mental-competency/
antoinetta-clay.jpg

A Fairfield woman accused of the September 2017 fatal stabbing of her sister and attack on another family member at a Walters Road trailer park made a brief court appearance Wednesday.

Antoinette Clay, 44, had been declared mentally incompetent a few weeks after her arrest shortly after the attacks. The mental health issues halted the prosecution in her murder case and she has been in a secured state mental hospital for treatment for the past several months.

Doctors in March deemed Clay had been treated, her mental health had been restored to competency and she is now able to have her case go forward.

A prosecutor and Clay’s defense lawyer agreed Wednesday to a June 20 trial to decide if the doctors’ opinions are legally correct.
[....]
Court records reflect Clay has a history of severe mental health problems that dates back more than a decade.

Maybe they need to figure out "her" gender first. :jawdrop:

Ewwwww, Gender?:eek: Species, would be nice.o_O

Tho if she truly is mentally incompetent, I'm sorry for what I said. But if she isn't, damn!

mental or not she's gotta feel those meaty boogers hanging out her nose like stalactite. I kinda feel like I got Rick Rolled with that booking photo.

I'd like to vote that we need to start attaching pictures at the bottom of posts. No escaping that booger filled nose even without expanding the article :hungover:

Back