• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Courtesy of Just Rose.

http://tucson.com/news/state-and-re...cle_2d9103dc-44b5-11e8-8b98-bb26478392d5.html
5ada1cfe0e802.image.jpg

Phoenix police say a man has been arrested in the death over his 21-month-old son after the toddler was struck by a truck being moved by the father at their home.

Sgt. Alan Pfohl says 49-year-old Richard Hamilton was arrested in the death Thursday of Samuel Hamilton after being processed for allegedly driving while under the influence.

According to Pfohl, the father was moving a truck and didn't see that his son had gotten near the vehicle.

Pfohl says Hamilton was arrested on suspicion of negligent homicide.
[....]

Yep ... and another dead baby because of it.

All these people at home drinking around their kids ... sick !

I'm not saying people shouldn't drink at home ... I'm just saying too many kids out there living with alcoholics, or addicts.

With that look on his face, I wouldn't be at all surprised he hadn't sat the baby there so he COULD run over him. Scary looking guy.

Back