• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Bold members can now delete their own posts.
I figure I'll be using it to scrap double posts and the like. If I stick my foot in my mouth then I might as well leave it up so everybody can point and laugh.

--Al

Anyone else having issues on mobile? I can't post unless I go to the desktop version of the page
The Post Reply button does nothing when I'm on the mobile view. :arghh:

Anyone else having issues on mobile? I can't post unless I go to the desktop version of the page
The Post Reply button does nothing when I'm on the mobile view. :arghh:
That was the problem I was having the other day. I think it's fixed because I was able to post a thread since my first attempt and fail.

Just a quick notification - Bold members may see ads off and on for the next couple of days as I get them in place. No worries, though. We lost all of our advertisers so when you do see them they will just be Amazon ads.

Click on "Members" above. It's in the left side bar at the bottom, assuming you're using a computer.

--Al

Click on "Members" above. It's in the left side bar at the bottom, assuming you're using a computer.

--Al
Thanks, but I was hoping it would show the last 5 new members or so, like the old website, not just the newest member. I was using it to discover Tard Defenders when they join, now its going to be a bit harder.

Thanks, but I was hoping it would show the last 5 new members or so, like the old website, not just the newest member. I was using it to discover Tard Defenders when they join, now its going to be a bit harder.

If you click on Members it is in the box at the lower left. It shows 16 or so of the latest members. *EDIT* Nevermind... I see that's not what you are looking for. Not sure what you are trying to do?

I've noted some strangeness when following links on the forum, ranging from a statement that I need to accept cookies to use some feature to warnings that I cannot use the shout box unless I log in. This is related to the change to HTTPS, the Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol.

I have found two fixes. One is to manually insert the "HTTPS://" in the address bar. The other is to install the "HTTPS Everywhere" plugin in Firefox then add a rule that recasts a call to "http://dreamindemon.com" to a call to "https://dreamindemon.com/community/". HTTPS Everywhere is the result of a collaboration between The Tor Project and the Electronic Frontier Foundation, currently available for Firefox, Opera, and Chrome browsers. I suspect other browsers have similar functionality available.

I hope this is of some assistance.

--Al

Last edited:
Back