• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Twenty-seven-year-old Jaymie Rundle entered the plea to party to child neglect resulting in death in La Crosse County Circuit Court Thursday.

Three-year-old Audryna Bartsh died in 2014 following a seizure. WXOW-TV reports a criminal complaint says there were signs the child had been physically abused and was malnourished. The toddler was the daughter of Rundle's boyfriend.

Rundle argued her boyfriend abused his child and her. But, Judge Elliott Levine told Rundle her inaction warranted punishment. Rundle is expected to testify against the child's father when he goes on trial in January.

She is sentenced to eight months in jail after pleading no contest to charges related to the death of a toddler.

http://www.newstimes.com/news/crime/article/8-month-sentence-in-child-neglect-death-12166567.php
56859c221fa07.image.jpg

According to the criminal complaint, Bartsh's three-year-old daughter died from fatal child abuse at the end of October 2014 due to a number of contributing factors, including cuts and bruising to her face, neck, abdomen, arms, back and legs. The medical examiner said the battered child clearly had not received adequate nutrition and had extreme "failure to thrive" conditions.

Bartsh told authorities the toddler stopped eating two weeks before the seizure and when he changed her diaper he noticed how thin she was. Rundle and Bartsh said the three-year-old would refuse to eat and would sometimes make herself throw up. The toddler had regressed in potty training and was back to wearing a diaper. Bartsh described her as going downhill and "you could call us negligent." Bartsh and Rundle also explained some of the injuries as accidents or results of an ear infection.

One of Rundle's older children told police Bartsh and Rundle spanked her under her pants and diaper and slapped her a lot. The child said the toddler "had marks on her yesterday, marks on her today, and will have marks on her tomorrow."

http://www.news8000.com/news/region...esulting-in-death_20161118085021924/169513740
6752951_G.jpg

Rundle and Bartsh said the three-year-old would refuse to eat and would sometimes make herself throw up.

And how many times have we heard that, the kid did it to themselves, wouldn't eat, purposely puke, throw themselves down the stairs, etc, etc, etc. Just to make trouble for their parents.

Such a beautiful little girl with a beautiful name.

Audryna Grace was such a beautiful little girl. She lost her will to live. I believe the throwing up food was probably because they were shoving it down her throat causing her to gag. Interesting how the father and his bitch offer part of the truth but not their complicity in it. She regressed due to their constant abuse. No other reason. RIP Audryna.

That's so sad, especially what the older child said. Such a jaded statement and very telling. I hope the living children are getting some good help right now.

And hopefully manage to not repeat!!
[doublepost=1504385436,1504385275][/doublepost]
including cuts and bruising to her face, neck, abdomen, arms, back and legs

I will never understand how someine can see this on their child and not go running off the nearest cliff....fuck...i wanna take a leap just reading it!!!

What an angel!!! RIParadise always and forver Audryna

The medical examiner said the battered child clearly had not received adequate nutrition and had extreme "failure to thrive" conditions.
[...]
Infants or children who fail to thrive have a height, weight and head circumference that do not match standard growth charts. The person's weight falls lower than the third percentile (as outlined in standard growth charts) or 20 percent below the ideal weight for their height. Growing may have slowed or stopped after a previously established growth curve.
[...]
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/pediatrics/failure_to_thrive_90,P02297/

I was not aware of this phrase before.

I have now added words to the reasonableness of my anger.

Last edited:
This is the story that took me down. She's so beautiful. She looks like one of my own kids. How does one beat a child to death. I just can't wrap my head around it. I 've gotta get up and get a tissue and pretend I can save her.

A father on Thursday admitted that he neglected his 3-year-old daughter until her death in 2014.

Dylan Bartsh, 33, pleaded no contest to party to the crime child neglect resulting in death, while a charge of physical abuse of a child as party to the crime was dismissed but will be considered by the judge during his March 21 sentencing.

Audryna Bartsh, of Holmen, died at a hospital on Oct. 28, 2014, after a seizure three days earlier, when doctors discovered she was emaciated with bruises, scratches and scarring on her face and body, according to the criminal complaint.

Dane County Medical Examiner Vincent Tranchida ruled Audryna’s death a homicide and during an autopsy discovered 22 scrapes and 28 bruises on the toddler’s head, including a black eye, as well as a torn lip and bleeding in her brain.

Audryna had 70 scars on her neck consistent with an adult fingernail. Abrasions, bite marks and 17 injuries consistent with being struck with a wire hanger covered her body.

The child also was dehydrated and emaciated, with cracked lips, sunken ribs and protruding hipbones.

Audryna’s sodium level reached 206 — the normal range is 136 to 146 — and Tranchida could not rule out she was forced to ingest table salt.

Circuit Judge Elliott Levine in August sentenced Bartsch’s girlfriend at the time, Jaymie Rundle, to eight months on electronic monitoring after Bartsh emerged as the one responsible for his daughter’s neglect and abuse.

Bartsh and Rundle, took custody of his daughter in May 2013 from her biological mother.

Bartsh told investigators that his daughter’s life was a “challenge” and that she stopped eating two weeks before her death, according to the complaint.

He also told police he had “checked out” of caring for Audryna and considered her Rundle’s responsibility, according to testimony. He said he spanked the toddler after he noticed she was thin but did not seek medical care because he was frightened police would investigate her physical injuries.

The couple’s other children reported Bartsh and Rundle forced Audryna into timeouts in the shower and spanked the child with a fly swatter, the complaint stated.
http://www.winonadailynews.com/news...cle_525104c9-67e2-5370-aa7c-1e6fef4b45c8.html

She’s a monster but his admission that he “checked out” of parenting his own child and failed to protect her makes him a gutless shitstain.

There needs to be harsher sentencing and punishment for ALL these cunts abusing children. Treat them they way they done these poor kids.

A father who watched his three-year-old daughter slowly starve to death will spend just five years behind bars.

Wisconsin man Dylan Bartsh, 33, will also spend the following five years on an extended supervision order after the 2014 death of his daughter Audryna, Winona Daily News reported.

The toddler, who was in an emaciated condition with 28 bruises on her head, a black eye, bite marks and sunken ribs, had suffered a seizure just three days before she died.

She had also been hit with a wire coat hanger and on her neck, a coroner found 70 scars which appeared to have been caused by an adult fingernail.

La Crosse County District Attorney Tim Gruenke said Audryna suffered 'a worse death than many of the homicide cases we've seen'.

'This was preventable for days and weeks. She was literally dying right in front of [Bartsh's] eyes,' he said.

When Audryna was one and a half years old, her mother agreed to share custody with Bartsh.

The 33-year-old took her away and refused to let mother Sheena Poldoski see her again, despite the woman's best efforts.

The court heard Bartsh had 'checked out' of caring for his daughter, leaving his girlfriend Jaymie Rundle to look after her, and had avoided seeking medical care when he knew his daughter was unwell because of fears her physical injuries would invite police attention.

Audryna had stopped eating two weeks before her death, the court heard, and the youngster was spanked with a fly swatter and forced into lengthy time outs.

After her seizure, doctors saw the girl's body was covered in bruises and scratches. Scars from previous attacks covered her face and body, the court heard.

An autopsy of her body revealed bleeding on the brain, 22 scrapes on her head, a black eye and a torn lip.

Her death was ruled a homicide by Dane County Medical Examiner Vincent Tranchida.

Bartsh's girlfriend, Jaymie Rundle, was sentenced to eight months in jail last year after pleading no contest to misdemeanour child neglect in Audryna's death.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-5-year-sentence-daughters-neglect-death.html
4B9422D900000578-5660427-image-a-6_1524755646149.jpg

If he had checked out then why the fuck not just give her back to her mother?......oh thats right she wasnt "Audryna" to them...she was "meal ticket".

Misdemeanor and child abuse just don't go together. They didn't just kill her a little bit. This judge didn't put much value to her life.

Back