• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Couldn't find the previous thread.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article195893119.html
davila

FORT WORTH A Fort Worth man who’s been on Death Row for almost a decade for the shooting deaths of a 5-year-old girl and her grandmother at a children’s birthday party has been given an execution date.

Erick “Truman” Davila, 30, is scheduled for lethal injection on April 25, according to court documents received by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

Davila opened fire in April 2008 on a rival gang member at a party where 15 children were eating cake and ice cream on the front porch of an apartment in the 5700 block of Anderson Street in southeast Fort Worth. Queshawn Stevenson, 5, and her grandmother, 48-year-old Annette Stevenson, were struck by some of the 11 bullets he fired, police said.

Stevenson was shot after gathering many of the children into a bedroom after everybody ran inside. Queshawn died of gunshot wounds to her neck and stomach at Cook Children’s Medical Center about six hours after the shooting.

Davila, who was 21 at the time, was captured by Fort Worth police two days later and charged with capital murder.

Four others were either grazed or wounded but survived the shooting.
[....]
Last June, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected an appeal arguing that Davila’s lawyers failed to challenge a faulty jury instruction at his trial and on appeal.

Davila argued in that appeal that he only meant to kill one person. He wanted a new trial on the grounds that the jury should have been instructed that it could find him guilty of both murders only if he meant to kill two people.

The shirt tie and suit really class up his neck tats.
He looks so thoughtful.
Hope he is pondering his impending death now the malfunctioning dickdripping.

the jury should have been instructed that it could find him guilty of both murders only if he meant to kill two people.

Doesn't matter, it's worse that you weren't aiming for them. Luck of the draw so to speak. Go to hell where you belong. Can't be too quick.

yep... DP for the death of a 5 yo and her grandma... and should add: and daily baths in chlore for being stupid...

@Satanica @cubby

A gang member on Texas death row for killing a five-year-old girl and her grandmother in a gang-related shooting at a child's birthday party in Fort Worth a decade ago was executed Wednesday evening.

Erick Davila received lethal injection for using a laser-sighted semi-automatic rifle to spray bullets at about 20 people - more than a dozen of them children.

Annette Stevenson, 48, and her granddaughter, Queshawn Stevenson, were killed and four others were wounded, including the girl who was celebrating her ninth birthday.

Davila, 31, belted to a gurney in the Texas death chamber, offered no apologies.

He appeared almost cocky as several relatives of his victims entered the witness area of the death chamber, raising his head off the gurney and acknowledging some that he appeared to know.

'I may have lost the fight but I'm still a soldier,' he said when asked by the warden if he wanted to make a statement.

'Take it as it is. To my supporters and family, y'all hold it down. Ten toes down. That's all I got to say'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...member-executed-killing-girl-grandmother.html
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

. I may have lost the fight but I'm still a soldier,' he said when asked by the warden if he wanted to make a statement.

'Take it as it is. To my supporters and family, y'all hold it down. Ten toes down. That's all I got to say'
Historical ....

Shut the fuck up dumbass.

They should have let family members each take a turn at beating the shit out of him while strapped to the gurney before injecting him.

Doesn't sound like the laser-sight was of any interest to him?

Indeed. Either he wanted it because it was "cool". or, more likely, the gun was stolen from some misguided homeowner who thought a laser sight was a good idea (instead of a horrible one).

How senseless. He couldn't find his targets anywhere else but at a child's birthday party? He has no reason to be cocky. Even with a laser sensor he could only hit a grandmother and a five year old?

Back