• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A couple who pleaded no contest to charges related to the death of their infant have both been scheduled for sentencing hearings.

It’s been more than two years since the death of the infant, but now Jacob Anthony Triplett, 28, and Amanda Dawn Triplett, 26, both of Rock Springs, are scheduled to appear in the Third District Court of Judge Nena James for a sentencing hearing.

Jacob’s two-day sentencing hearing is scheduled to take place Oct. 24 and 25, while Amanda’s is set for Nov. 21 from 9 a.m. until noon.

Jacob previously pleaded no contest to second-degree murder, three counts of aggravated child abuse and two counts of child abuse; Amanda previously pleaded no contest to second-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and two counts of child abuse.

In exchange for Amanda’s and Jacob’s no contest pleas, the first-degree murder charges were reduced to a second-degree murder charges.

All of these charges stem from the incident that happened on Sept. 15, 2014.

According to court documents, on that day, Rock Springs Police officers responded to the Tripletts’ home in Rock Springs to assist with a medical call involving an infant that had stopped breathing. The girl was taken to Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County and was found to be malnourished and dehydrated. The infant was then taken into protective custody by the Wyoming Department of Family Services and was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City., where she, identified as S, was found to be brain dead and was taken off of life support and died.

On Sept. 16, 2014, detectives from the Green River Police Department conducted a welfare check on the Tripletts’ three other children. The children were a four-year-old boy, identified as N.L., a two-year-old boy, identified as L.T. and a four-month-old girl, identified as K.T.

K.T. is the deceased girl’s twin and they were both born seven weeks premature.

Upon examining K.T., detectives found the child was malnourished and immediately had the infant transported to MHSC. K.T. was later transported to Primary Children’s Hospital, and the three children were taken into protective custody.

RSPD officers interviewed the Tripletts; and Amanda said she woke up from a nap at about 1 p.m. Sept. 15, 2014, and noticed S was breathing abnormally. She tried to wake S up, but the infant was unresponsive. She notified Jacob, who started giving the child rescue breaths, but neither called 911 for 15 minutes.

Amanda told the investigators she had not sought medical attention or follow-up appointments with doctors after giving birth to K.T. and S., against doctors’ recommendations.

Amanda discontinued using the brand of baby formula and feeding instructions recommended by her doctor and started using a less expensive formula.

To feed the infants, Amanda used a propping method of keeping the bottles in the babies’ mouths and she did not supervise the infants’ feeding; and often left them to care for the other two children.

Amanda gave the babies a diluted formula mixture. She also said Jacob didn’t feed the babies because he didn’t know his own strength and was afraid of hurting them.

A medical report authored by Dr. Raquel Vargas-While Sept. 16, 2014, concluded S had healing rib fractures on the right sixth, seventh and eighth ribs. During a follow up interview with Dr. Vargas-While on Sept. 17, 2014, the doctor stated it was her opinion that severe malnourishment and dehydration resulted in the child suffering from cardiac arrest.

http://www.greenriverstar.com/story/2016/09/28/county/tripletts-set-for-sentence-hearings/3063.html

September 27, 2017

The Wyoming Supreme Court today issued an opinion affirming the conviction and sentence of
Jacob Anthony Triplett.

In October of 2016, Jacob Anthony Triplett was sentenced to serve 88 to 116 years imprisonment after pleading No Contest to six felony counts. The charges included one count of Murder in the Second Degree, three counts of Aggravated Child Abuse, and two counts of Child Abuse.

Triplett filed a Notice of Appeal in January of 2017, and the Wyoming Supreme Court has heard and considered the arguments.

Today, the Supreme Court upheld the Third Judicial District Court’s judgement and sentence.

Triplett was charged and pleaded no contest in the death of his four-month-old daughter, Susan Triplett, who died in September of 2014. Malnourishment and dehydration were contributing factors in Susan’s death, and markings on her body indicated abuse.

Susan’s twin sister was also found to be malnourished and dehydrated with signs of abuse.

Two other children in the home, a 4-year-old boy and boy just under two years old, were also found to be malnourished with signs of abuse.

Triplett’s wife, Amanda Triplett, was also charged in the case. She pleaded no contest to Murder in the Second Degree, Aggravated Child Abuse, and two counts of Child Abuse. She was sentenced to serve 30 to 50 years imprisonment. Amanda Triplett did not appeal her conviction.
https://wyo4news.com/news/supreme-court-affirms-jacob-triplett-conviction-sentence/

Thats my sister. Jack ass number 1
Post automatically merged:

I find "Open Season" on murdering kids revolting and baffling, period, but I know exactly what you mean. You take the responsibility of caring for a human life seriously. These breeders live in some fantasy world when it comes to wanting to be parents. Either that, or the friggin' condom broke and 'stupid & selfish' disease set in.
Thats my sis ass wipe. And she would never hurt anyone. Do you know about domestic violence

I find "Open Season" on murdering kids revolting and baffling, period, but I know exactly what you mean. You take the responsibility of caring for a human life seriously. These breeders live in some fantasy world when it comes to wanting to be parents. Either that, or the friggin' condom broke and 'stupid & selfish' disease set in.
Thats my sis ass wipe. And she would never hurt anyone. Do you know about domestic violence

Last edited:
There are members here who have left, literally, under fire (yes, I'm talking about aimed bullets fired from a firearm at the members) or in the dead of the night with nothing but the clothes on their and their kids' backs. Your sister gets no breaks from me.

--Al

What in the FUCKING FUCK?!

So they HAD 4 children? Managed to murder the baby, and then when CPS and cops are involved the other 3 get taken (due to abuse/ neglect) resulting in one being hospitalized?? What the fuck is wrong with people? Why beat your kids? Can't these fuckers find someone their own size to pick on? JEEZUS!
That's my fam bud

So you're saying she did not let her baby die of neglect?
More important,how are the survinging chidren doing?
Do you know what mental abuse can do to somebody you all dont know what happened

Fuck your sister ass wipe.
Let me mental abuse you and see where your life goes

Fuck your sister ass wipe.

There are members here who have left, literally, under fire (yes, I'm talking about aimed bullets fired from a firearm at the members) or in the dead of the night with nothing but the clothes on their and their kids' backs. Your sister gets no breaks from me.

--Al
[/QUOTwere you there when this went down no the fuck you werent he never went to war

Last edited:
That's my fam bud

Yeah... you are quick to say thats your fam. Quick to say that's your sister.

What about your niece and her siblings? WHAT ABOUT THEM?? Fuck your sister.

@Bobman ... You're full of shit!
I was physically mentally and sexually abused which in turn made me stronger and more determined to protect my children. It was my detriment in the relationship that I chose to be in and was determined to leave. Your sister is a weak bitch.. and your selfish to try and give her support now.. wtf were you and your family members when she ACTUALLY needed you .. fuck you

Back