• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Swedish woman in her 40s was brutally raped by an Afghan teenager while another migrant man molested her, a court has heard.

Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari, both 18, met the victim outside a hotel bar in Ljungby, southern Sweden, in the early hours of Boxing Day last year.

The victim later told police she took an interest in the teenagers, having been told they were migrants from Afganistan.

She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden.

The two Afghan teens asked the victim if she wanted to come back to theirs to continue drinking, and the trio arrived at Hesari's home, a room provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, at just before 3.30am

After smoking a few cigarettes with the pair, the woman said she tripped and hit her head and laid down on a mattress on the floor, feeling dizzy.

She said Hassani started touching her body, and she pushed him away saying 'I don't want to, I don't want to', but that he then laid on top of her and pulled her jeans down.

Hassani told her to 'be quiet' several times, and began raping her despite her screaming in protest. She said Hassani asked her why she had followed them back if she did not want to have sex with them.

Hesari later told police during interrogations that Hassani had turned to him and said in Farsi; 'aren't you going to rape?'

Hesari, who had been lying on the bed next to them, climbed down onto the mattress and began groping her breasts while masturbating.

The victim told police that as she felt Hesari masturbating next to her, Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally causing her 'excruciating pain'.

She claims her screams caused Hassani to stop and that the two teenagers helped put some of her clothes back on before she was able to grab her jacket and boots and 'run out of there'.

According to the victim, Hassani ran after her and 'offered to take her to dinner', but she walked off and called an ambulance.

Witnesses, including medical staff at Växjö Hospital where she arrived shortly before 7am on Boxing Day described the victim as 'very shocked' and 'in acute state of crisis'.

Växjö District Court found Hassani guilty of rape and sentenced him to 15 months in prison. He was also ordered to pay the victim 134,990SEK (£11,326) in compensation.

After time served, Hassani will be deported and banned from returning to Sweden for ten years.

Hesari, who admitted to sexual molestation, was handed a three-month suspended sentence and ordered to pay 23,990SEK (£2,013) in compensation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Afghan-migrant-teenagers-met-outside-bar.html

A Swedish woman in her 40s was brutally raped by an Afghan teenager while another migrant man molested her, a court has heard.
Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari, both 18, met the victim outside a hotel bar in Ljungby, southern Sweden, in the early hours of Boxing Day last year.
The victim later told police she took an interest in the teenagers, having been told they were migrants from Afganistan.
She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden.
The two Afghan teens asked the victim if she wanted to come back to theirs to continue drinking, and the trio arrived at Hesari's home, a room provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, at just before 3.30am

I'm just going to say that her reasoning for taking "interest" in these guys is utter horse shit. Doesn't mean she deserved it, but lets be real. What 40 year old woman agrees to go back to 2 18 year old's place to continue drinking in the middle of the night. Especially if you are only interested in them from a cultural/political/legal aspect.

I'm just going to say that her reasoning for taking "interest" in these guys is utter horse shit. Doesn't mean she deserved it, but lets be real. What 40 year old woman agrees to go back to 2 18 year old's place to continue drinking in the middle of the night. Especially if you are only interested in them from a cultural/political/legal aspect.

After smoking a few cigarettes with the pair, the woman said she tripped and hit her head and laid down on a mattress on the floor, feeling dizzy.

I'm gonna go one step further and suggest those were also not cigarettes.

. She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden.
:hilarious:
I wonder if she still belongs to that group.
[doublepost=1524675599,1524675445][/doublepost]I don't feel one bit sorry for that stupid twit.

The victim told police that as she felt Hesari masturbating next to her, Hassani suddenly penetrated her anally causing her 'excruciating pain'.
She claims her screams caused Hassani to stop and that the two teenagers helped put some of her clothes back on before she was able to grab her jacket and boots and 'run out of there'.
So why didn't she scream before he put the D in her A? If the scream was all it took, she could have done that at any time. Something fishy here. Deport them anyway.

These dudes are acting out of cultural ignorance. They had her pegged for a slut the moment they saw she was shamelessly alone and drinking in a bar. No decent woman would then look them in the eyes and smile, much less engage them in conversation.

This was a rape, a heinous thing. I think we need to train immigrants in cultural norms. No really, I'm serious, how are they supposed to know the social rules of their new culture?

I once managed an apartment building, 1976-77, and went to clean an apartment vacated by two Liberian pre-med students. I was speechless. They had been cooking on a hibachi on the kitchen table in front of the window. Imagine the walls and ceilings, and the table top melted. The bathroom was a litter of toothcleaning twigs, but the bathroom trash can was pristine. This didn't happen because they were assholes, but because no one ever explained we don't use charcoal indoors here, and by the way, here's how the stove works.

Whoa whoa! Some definite victim blaming going on here. The interest she took was probably maternal. Going to their apartment doesn’t automatically mean consent. Not screaming right away doesn’t mean it wasn’t rape!

Christ.

Whoa whoa! Some definite victim blaming going on here. The interest she took was probably maternal. Going to their apartment doesn’t automatically mean consent. Not screaming right away doesn’t mean it wasn’t rape!

Christ.
I've said this in a few posts, but being a rape victim doesn't absolve you of bad life choices. Yes she was violated in unimaginable ways, but her actions most definitely played a part in what happened.

Not victim blaming or saying everyone who has been raped bares responsibility in what happens, but some do and that needs to recognized if we are to break that cycle.

You're right that her being there and her not screaming doesn't equal consent but there's nothing maternal about picking up 2 barely legal boy's and going back to their place to drink with them. She wasn't there to make sure they brushed their teeth before bed.

Keep in mind we are talking about two vastly different cultures colliding here.
These assholes saw her as a cum dumpster and human toilet for their pleasure.
She was coming from a place of sexes intermingling easily and more or less equally.
They drank,
compromised judgement.
God knows what they smoked.

I can't place blame on her as no means no period.
I do wonder if they had approached her more calmly if there had been a more "happy" ending of sorts.
Her study was sorely lacking if she was thatt unaware of what would happen though once they left together.
Sex was going to happen.
Her desire for it to them, was completely beside the point.

Can't imagine she is still an advocate for immigrants now.
I do feel that new comers coming in from these dustbowl Derkastan countries of origin need time in facilities being heavily assimilated, indoctrinated, whatever you want to call it to see if they are fit for life in 1st world nations.
Maybe a year or two of monitoring with ankle bracelets to see that they are getting it.
If not, out ya go and tough tit loser.

When I lived in foreign countries, I’ve felt an obligation to help out fellow Americans who weren’t as familiar with the system as I was— which is what she’d do as an advocate for migrants. Her only “mistake” was trusting these guys and by that definition, every victim of acquaintance rape is complicit in their victimization.

@Sejanus I agree her consent didn’t matter to them but I don’t think they ever thought they needed it. They’d rape any vulnerable female.

Last edited:
Erm................Like this same scenario does not happen in every country on earth with citizens of their own countries? This is like the outrage at child rapes happening in India '6 year old raped and left for dead' has never happened in our western countries?

I've said this in a few posts, but being a rape victim doesn't absolve you of bad life choices. Yes she was violated in unimaginable ways, but her actions most definitely played a part in what happened.

Not victim blaming or saying everyone who has been raped bares responsibility in what happens, but some do and that needs to recognized if we are to break that cycle.

You're right that her being there and her not screaming doesn't equal consent but there's nothing maternal about picking up 2 barely legal boy's and going back to their place to drink with them. She wasn't there to make sure they brushed their teeth before bed.

How are you not victim blaming? Can you honestly tell me how you are not speaking out of both sides of your mouth when you say that? Your whole post was contradictory.

Do you know that being held responsible/accountable is the same thing as being blamed? When you take responsibility/accountability for your actions, like you suggest, you’re taking the blame for the result of your actions. The result was rape. Therefore you are blaming victims for being raped. Get a thesaurus and reread your post.

Lastly, what cycle do you speak of? The victim blaming you were partaking in, or the rape cycle? Is rape even a cycle? I wouldn’t call it one. You can’t even call going home with a stranger and getting raped a cycle because farrrrr more often than not, it ends in meaningless sex. For something to be a cycle, it always has to follow the same pattern and that’s what makes it a cycle. Dictionary and Thesaurus next time.
[doublepost=1524731482,1524730931][/doublepost]
Erm................Like this same scenario does not happen in every country on earth with citizens of their own countries? This is like the outrage at child rapes happening in India '6 year old raped and left for dead' has never happened in our western countries?

Rape is a problem in India. It’s not that it doesn’t happen here, it’s just that when it happens there and someone witnesses it? They just pull down their pants and join in. We don’t have that epidemic in the Western World.

Islam? Does not view women as being equal to man and you have shit like this running rampant. Hell, you have women there getting stoned to death for being raped.

Then we have Islamic apologists in the Western World trying to compare to our societies? They’re not comparable nor are they compatible. It’s not the Western worlds fault that they are 500 years behind us.

How are you not victim blaming? Can you honestly tell me how you are not speaking out of both sides of your mouth when you say that? Your whole post was contradictory.
Do you know that being held responsible/accountable is the same thing as being blamed? When you take responsibility/accountability for your actions, like you suggest, you’re taking the blame for the result of your actions. The result was rape. Therefore you are blaming victims for being raped. Get a thesaurus and reread your post.
Lastly, what cycle do you speak of? The victim blaming you were partaking in, or the rape cycle? Is rape even a cycle? I wouldn’t call it one. You can’t even call going home with a stranger and getting raped a cycle because farrrrr more often than not, it ends in meaningless sex. For something to be a cycle, it always has to follow the same pattern and that’s what makes it a cycle. Dictionary and Thesaurus next time.

Regular members have seen me say this multiple times over, and there are many other members who have had similar experiences. I myself have been raped twice and sexually assaulted once.

This is from another thread were someone had this same reaction as you when I said she need to be acknowledged her actions that lead up to it.

The two rapes? I did nothing wrong and there's nothing I could have done different. Hind sight is a bitch but during those moments it was out of my control completely. The sexual assault on the other hand I do have some responsibility in how that happened. Recognizing you fucked up, were irresponsible and played a part in what happened doesn't mean you 'asked for it', deserved it or anything of the likes. It doesn't negate the word no or stop. It doesn't make what happens your fault. It simply means you accept responsibility for your own actions which put you at risk to begin with. If you can't acknowledge when you make mistakes you are doomed to keep repeating them.

I'm not blaming her for the rape. I'm blaming her for putting herself into a situation that absolutely wasn't a good one, regardless of if she was raped or not. There is a difference between blaming her for the rape and saying she needs to take responsibility for her own actions that played a part in what lead up to the rape. There really is.

The cycle Im talking about refers only the same women Im talking about, the ones that need to be self aware that their actions are putting them at risk. Statistically speaking one in four women are raped, also statistically, if you have been sexually abused once, you are 35% more likely to be sexually abused again. And again statistically speaking you are far more likely to be raped in this way than you are to be jumped while walking down the street or having someone enter your home. Women need to be self aware! You cannot control someone else's actions, but you can limit your exposure to unwanted behaviour by not putting yourself into bad situations.

It's called personal accountability, and if people practiced it more we'd be living in a very difference society.
A simple definition of "personal accountability" is... Being willing to answer - to be accountable - for the outcomes resulting from your choices, behaviors, and actions.

Not to be picky but Amsterdam and Sweden aren't close.
Amsterdam to Yttre Ringvägen, Sweden is only 813KM, or 505 miles. Americans drive that like it's nothing. I've been from Alpine, UT to Boise, ID about 15 times in the past year. It's only 402 miles, but it's a regular occurrence. And forget trains. We do it in our own cars.

Amsterdam to Yttre Ringvägen, Sweden is only 813KM, or 505 miles. Americans drive that like it's nothing. I've been from Alpine, UT to Boise, ID about 15 times in the past year. It's only 402 miles, but it's a regular occurrence. And forget trains. We do it in our own cars.

I used to live in New York and had a weekend house in Pennsylvania. I understand the American mind set. Here, in The Netherlands people think an hours drive is far. I have no idea how people in Sweden think. I maintain they are not close :p

I used to live in New York and had a weekend house in Pennsylvania. I understand the American mind set. Here, in The Netherlands people think an hours drive is far. I have no idea how people in Sweden think. I maintain they are not close :p
Yeah, when I lived in Germany back in the 80's, people thought 100 KM was too far to go. I haven't been back since then, but I'm sure it's still the same. Looking forward to November when I get back there with my wife for a week.

I was thinking the same thing. Plus they are close to Amsterdam. When in sWEEDen......:p:cigar:

Close? You have to drive through at least two countries that are neither The Netherlands nor Sweden to get there.

I know you drive great distances at the drop of a hat in the US, but there are at least four different languages and a need to bring your passport involved here. You would be crossing at least one (and possible more) carefully patrolled border. It feels quite a distance.

Europeans think 100 miles is a long distance. Americans think 100 years is a long time.

--Somebody much wiser than I

--Al

Close? You have to drive through at least two countries that are neither The Netherlands nor Sweden to get there.

I know you drive great distances at the drop of a hat in the US, but there are at least four different languages and a need to bring your passport involved here. You would be crossing at least one (and possible more) carefully patrolled border. It feels quite a distance.
Same thing when going to Canada or mexico.

I can't believe shit like this is happening in the world while I just be laying in my room staring at a wall. Shit creeps me out. I feel bad for the lady. not surprised young men from a violent part of the world have gone on to commit violent acts though. probably all they know and perhaps not even "bad" compared to what they've seen, maybe day to day. Hope they get the rehabilitation they need for their sake and for the sake of the women that will inevitably be around them in the future. Yikes

Not nearly as many languages involved, though.
That is true but that doesn't mean the journey from Sweden to Amsterdam is just SO unbearable. Ya'll just making excuses now.

Its far in your culture, I get it. Over here tho, to americans, that aint shit for real. no disrespect. but I still don't see the big deal. this thread turned completely into an international shit fest all because I said that one location wasn't very far frm the other.

Drive to New York from Sweden, then tell me how hard it is to get to Amsterdam :rolleyes:

That is true but that doesn't mean the journey from Sweden to Amsterdam is just SO unbearable. Ya'll just making excuses now.

Its far in your culture, I get it. Over here tho, to americans, that aint shit for real. no disrespect. but I still don't see the big deal. this thread turned completely into an international shit fest all because I said that one location wasn't very far frm the other.

Drive to New York from Sweden, then tell me how hard it is to get to Amsterdam :rolleyes:

Didn't say it was unbearable. And people from one would conceivably spend a weekend in the other, where they would be unlikely to brave the Atlantic for less than a week's holiday. Just trying to explain why the weed you projected onto Sweden most probably would not have been purchased in Amsterdam, - at least not by the people smoking it.

Didn't say it was unbearable. And people from one would conceivably spend a weekend in the other, where they would be unlikely to brave the Atlantic for less than a week's holiday. Just trying to explain why the weed you projected onto Sweden most probably would not have been purchased in Amsterdam, - at least not by the people smoking it.
The Amsterdam reference was a joke. You were supposed to haha. I wish I'd have kept my joke to myself :(

Back