• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
As I understand it GSA is an excuse when you are not aware of your familial relationship. Once you are aware of it, you have a goddamn responsibility to that other person and to yourself to back off.

And these two people only met because she was reaching out to her biological parents. Neither party can claim they did not know.

As I understand it GSA is an excuse when you are not aware of your familial relationship. Once you are aware of it, you have a goddamn responsibility to that other person and to yourself to back off.

And these two people only met because she was reaching out to her biological parents. Neither party can claim they did not know.

As always; you wrapped this up quite neatly, thank you.

GSA is real, I have no doubt, but it is a phenomenon that occurs when the parties are not aware of their biological relationship.

These people are just fucking trashy and bio mom sucks, too.

@Satanica
Police in three states are investigating the apparent murder-suicide deaths of a father and daughter accused of incest, their infant son, and a man reported to be the woman's adoptive father.

Police in Knightdale, N.C. say they responded to a home around 9 a.m. where Steven Pladl, 45, and his biological daughter Katie Pladl, 20, were living when they were arrested on incest charges out of Henrico County, Va. in January. There, they found 7-month-old Bennett Pladl dead in a suspected homicide, Knightdale police say. No one else was in the home.

About 20 minutes earlier, 600 miles north in New Milford, Conn., police responded to the report of a shooting and found a man and a woman dead in a pickup truck. They developed information on a suspect vehicle, which was later spotted several miles away across the New York State line in Dover. In the car, troopers found the suspect dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

An attorney for Steven Pladl tells CBS affiliate WNCN the people who were shot dead in Connecticut Thursday morning were Katie Pladl and her adoptive father. He says Steven Pladl was the suspect found dead in the other vehicle.

Knightdale Police Chief Lawrence Capps confirmed in a press release the infant's death is linked to the shootings in Connecticut and New York and that Katie and Steven Pladl were involved.

Officers responding to reports of gunfire around 8:40 a.m. in New Milford, Conn. found the victims inside the truck with a window shot out at an intersection on Route 7, New Milford Police Lt. Lawrence Ash said. Police were searching for the suspect's vehicle, a Honda minivan, when he was found dead inside the vehicle several miles away in Dover, New York.

Steven Pladl and his wife at the time gave Katie up for adoption shortly after she was born in 1998, but in 2016 at age 18, Katie located her birth parents and began living with them in their home west of Richmond, WNCN reported. That's when the alleged relationship between the father and daughter began, leading to Steven Pladl's separation from his wife, Katie' mother.

Katie and Steven Pladl reportedly had the baby together in September 2017, married and moved to Knightdale, North Carolina, where they were arrested in January.

They were both charged with incest, adultery, and contributing to delinquency and bonded out of jail. Steven Pladl's bond conditions were modified this month to allow him to travel to North Carolina, but he was to live at a different home, reports WTVR.

Katie Pladl's bond terms required her to live with her adoptive parents, who live in New York, the station reports. She was allowed to travel out of state.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report...used-incest-couple-linked-to-ct-ny-shootings/

I can't work out who shot whom.

Steven Pladl killed his infant son (the product of himself and his biological daughter). He then killed his daughter (mother of his child) and her adoptive father. Then he killed himself.
[doublepost=1523583829,1523583313][/doublepost]
In that 911 call, obtained by WNCN, Steven's mother told the dispatcher her son said he had killed the baby.

"He left the baby dead," the caller said. "He told me to call the police and I shouldn't go over there."

The caller then said Steven admitted to killing his wife and her adoptive father, the station reports.

"His wife broke up with him yesterday over the phone," Steven's mother said in a 911 recording. "She's in New York and he told me he was on his way and after bringing the baby to her and then he was coming back."

Capps said it was his understanding Steven Pladl drove to the New York area "for the specific purpose of making some confrontations."

I wish I knew more about this before all the killing, but ....
Here is what Steve was plowing,
48FAE64200000578-5369461-Alyssa_lays_the_blame_squarely_on_her_ex_husband_insisting_Steve-a-21_1518555461928.jpg

Then, out of the blue, Katie showed up,
qefmfybgkieso5hm5tfu.jpg

Here's a wedding photo,
nintchdbpict000382714488.jpg
Steve literally traded his wife in for a newer model.

Last edited:
Cute baby. Wonder if it had flippers for feet or other less visible genetic defects?
[doublepost=1523591538,1523591115][/doublepost]

The caption I found for this pic:
Steven and Katie’s wedding picture with his mother Grace Pladl and her adoptive parents Anthony and Kelly Fusco (Pictures Chris Bott)

So the adoptive parents were there to support their daughter as she married her biological father (ick) AND the man on the right of the photo is one of the victims Steven just killed. WTF. :eek::eek::eek:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/woman...and-marries-their-long-lost-daughter-7313229/

it is thought that Steven committed the murders because Katie had just broken up with him.

'His wife broke up with him yesterday over the phone,' Steven's mother can be heard saying in a 911 recording.
'She's in New York and he told me he was on his way to her and then he was coming back.

'He left the baby dead. He told me to call police and that I shouldn't go over there.

'He said the house is empty and he said he left a key under the front mat.'

She said Steven also told her he had killed Katie and her father.

During a press conference, Knightdale Police Chief Lawrence Capps confirmed all three murders and Steven Pladl's suicide.

'We are heart broken, saddened over the death of this child,' Capps said.

'And like you we're trying to make sense of all the factors that lead up to this senseless taking of life.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5609799/Baby-born-incest-dead-parents.html
49085E7A00000578-5609799-image-m-5_1523573264129.jpg

Nearly every single adult in this story is a vile piece of worthless shit.

Just read the article saying the adoptive parents knew they were bio father/daughter and supported it. No sympathy for the adoptive dad who got shot dead. What a stupid piece of filth.

And of course both father/daughter are absolute monsters and BOTH deserved what they got.

As for the baby, for starters it's a product of mutual father-daughter banging, so it too is a disgusting monster simply based on that fact. But it also no doubt woulda been preyed upon by it's father/granddad, so its for the best it bit it early. Plus, you really think a kid raised by these two maniacs would turn out too well? It would be a parasite on society.

His mom supported them, so she is a piece of shit too. Glad she is the one who came upon the horror of a murdered infant, hope she never gets over it.

This honestly is kind of a hilarious conclusion to this story for me.

Cute baby. Wonder if it had flippers for feet or other less visible genetic defects?
[doublepost=1523591538,1523591115][/doublepost]

The caption I found for this pic:
Steven and Katie’s wedding picture with his mother Grace Pladl and her adoptive parents Anthony and Kelly Fusco (Pictures Chris Bott)

So the adoptive parents were there to support their daughter as she married her biological father (ick) AND the man on the right of the photo is one of the victims Steven just killed. WTF. :eek::eek::eek:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/woman...and-marries-their-long-lost-daughter-7313229/

Baby looked fine. It takes a number of generations for the genetic down-sides of incest to emerge in most cases. Sort of depends on the number of problematic recessive genes. :YOW:

I really don't get the parental involvement on either side. The murderer's mom is there, smiling away, next to her son and his pregnant daughter-wife, who is carrying the mother's baby granddaughter/great-granddaughter, and the adoptive parents are also just smiling away like something wonderful just happened. :wtf:

Last edited:
Just noticed the bride and groom are both wearing black at their pond side wedding. Foreshadowing........?

When you marry your own daughter, etiquette dictates the bride not wear the traditional white. I'm pretty sure that's in Emily Post.

Ugh awful. I worry about my adopted daughter making contact with bio parents. You can give them all the love in the world and they may still feel something’s missing— because it is, that biological bond. The kids are vulnerable to emotional manipulation.

Ugh awful. I worry about my adopted daughter making contact with bio parents. You can give them all the love in the world and they may still feel something’s missing— because it is, that biological bond. The kids are vulnerable to emotional manipulation.

If your kid has ANY chance of thinking it's okay to bang any bio relative, than she is a lost fucking cause already.

All those adults are loony tunes! And what is up with his mother? Btw, does he not have the look of a cult leader? I think he missed his calling.

His mom supported them, so she is a piece of shit too. Glad she is the one who came upon the horror of a murdered infant, hope she never gets over it.

Sorry to disappoint you; but she did not. Her son very considerately telephoned her to tell her what he had done and not to enter the house herself, but to call police and tell them where to find the key and the dead infant.

Must still have been a horrifying call to get.

Sorry to disappoint you; but she did not. Her son very considerately telephoned her to tell her what he had done and not to enter the house herself, but to call police and tell them where to find the key and the dead infant.

Must still have been a horrifying call to get.

FUCK, musta misread it as i skimmed the article(s).

Lame.

She's an evil disgusting person, thats for sure

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/2...-her-baby-after-shocking-murders.html?ref=yfp

In a sad conclusion to a disturbing relationship, a woman who married her birth father and gave birth to their child was laid to rest this past weekend, along with her baby and her adoptive father, after investigators said the birth father killed them all in a murder-suicide.

Steven Pladl, 42, was found dead in early April in his vehicle in Dover, N.Y., several miles from the New Milford, Conn., murder scene where Katie Pladl and her adoptive father, 56-year-old Anthony Fusco, were discovered.

Those two also were found dead in a vehicle that had one of its windows shot out, police said.

The child’s body was found inside the couple’s home, hundreds of miles south in Knightdale, N.C., the same day.

Nearly every single adult in this story is a vile piece of worthless shit.

Just read the article saying the adoptive parents knew they were bio father/daughter and supported it. No sympathy for the adoptive dad who got shot dead. What a stupid piece of filth.

And of course both father/daughter are absolute monsters and BOTH deserved what they got.

As for the baby, for starters it's a product of mutual father-daughter banging, so it too is a disgusting monster simply based on that fact. But it also no doubt woulda been preyed upon by it's father/granddad, so its for the best it bit it early. Plus, you really think a kid raised by these two maniacs would turn out too well? It would be a parasite on society.

This honestly is kind of a hilarious conclusion to this story for me.
I thought the same thing, like what the fuck else was supposed to happen?

Genetic sexual attraction. Google it. Real thing, I've read quite a few articles. Instead of the loving bond you develop for family in childhood, that develops naturally, when you meet the family as an adult the loving feeling is misinterpreted as romantic love. It's a thing! Weird.

I kind of think of it like hoarding. On one hand, there is a genuine mental illness involved akin to depression, but on the other hand the person still has to have a seriously skewed morality compass.

Back