• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A caretaker is facing charges after police found a blind man with special needs living in deplorable conditions in a trailer in Philadelphia's Frankford section.

Arriving officers discovered the 50-year-old man in the back of a trailer behind the property.

Authorities say the inside of the trailer was filled with dirt, bugs, and feces.

The stench emanating from the trailer was apparently so bad that responding officers felt sick and had to go back outside.

A neighbor told Action News the man and the caretaker are brothers. He said the caretaker would leave during the day, sometimes telling others to feed his brother while he was away.

"He had me feeding his brother daily. I would go in there until finally I couldn't take it anymore. The smell was bad. I couldn't even go back anymore," the neighbor said.

He said he wouldn't want anyone to go inside.

"I don't want to take you in and show you because it'll haunt you," the neighbor said.

The 50-year-old man was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
http://6abc.com/blind-man-found-in-deplorable-conditions-caretaker-in-custody/3385323/

The neighbor sounds like a bit of a tard too ..
They fed the man until they couldn't do it anymore???

How about calling the cops the first time the moron set foot inside the trailer!

Charge the idiot neighbor too ..

Wonder if admitting to feeding him on a daily basis would be enough to consider the neighbour a caretaker as well ..then they could charge his ass with neglect as well

Latest posts

Back