• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Let's not be too harsh here. I mean, you can't just let the fact you're caring for 8 young children screw up bingo time. Amirite?

I'm assuming this property is either rural or located in one gigantic cesspool of a town. I can find no other explanation for how these lowlifes got away with such deplorable actions for so long.

Speaking of which, yeeeeah, I'm sure those two wee ones got all those injuries and multiple issues accidentally in just those few hours alone... *cough* Also I have some nice ocean front property in Arizona to sell you ma'am. :rolleyes:

Maybe her own parents tied the chain a bit too tight around her neck when she was little. :wideyed:
The voice that I attached to the end of your post as I read it...hilarious!

Neighbors of chained Texas children describes their crying as "howling."

Yup. Okay. Right-ee-oh. She looks like she just got home from a rousing evening of bingo.

2j35hjs.png

http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/n...xas-children-describe-their-crying-as-howling

That looks like one miserable bitch. Probably got the ghetto tar kicked out of her when she was little too. I can't picture that family line being an outstanding one.

Soooo, that neighbor saw those little ones getting the %&#@ kicked out of them for a long time, huh? Did she ever, oh... I dunno... CALL THE POLICE?!

Although judging by the stellar neighborhood I'm guessing they were too busy stacking up the murder victims and filling up the drunk tank to get there anytime this century.

ETA: Looks like they tracked down the other deadbeat mother...

http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/mother-2-children-abuse-san-antonio-7387909.php

Last edited:
Porucha Denise Phillips, 34, the pregnant mother of the six children found inside the house, remained in Bexar County Jail, her bail set at $150,000. She faces felony charges of two counts of injury to a child by omission.

The two children found restrained outside the house didn't belong to Phillips but their parents weren't known until the weekend, when investigators found their mother in California, said James Keith, chief communications officer for the Bexar County Sheriff's Office. Her identity has not been released, but Keith said she's cooperating with the investigation

"The biggest question now is what she is doing in California and why are her kids here," Keith said

Phillips' husband has not been charged and officials haven't named him. Keith has said investigators determined he was working when the children were found alone and that he's cooperating with investigators.

Little is known of Phillips, who appears to be from Sacramento, California, according to public records.

A Facebook page belonging to Prettybrowneyes Phillips, which matches Porucha Phillips' photo and personal information, contains numerous memes that range from religious messages to expletive-laced maxims.

One meme from March 16 appears to be dedicated to her children: To My Kids ... "When I tell you I love you I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

In the status update with that meme, she wrote, "Love my team to death. All I got and all I need. Boogie Down, Rude Dude, Kuma Lee, Chunky Butt, Miss Mae, Noo Noo."

There was so WTF in that article I had to post some of it.

she's pregnant and she calls herself "Pretty brown eyes Phillips.

ANNNDDD.... Porucha Phillips, demom mom, devil day care provider, is pregnant.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...rs-were-found-tied-up-in-the-back-7383524.php
OF COURSE she's pregnant! I don't know why it is that the people who are the least deserving of having children (born to them, ergo, in their care) always seem to have no problem whatsoever creating new ones when the ones they've already neglected &/or abused (or God help the child, murdered!) the one(s) they had!

(Random, barely related sidenote: I know of a few people back home around where I grew up who lost primary custody of their kids through divorce so they just HAD MORE, and through my best friend heard abt this one chick, who happens to be somehow related to her husband friend... I need a friggin flow chart...who got pregnant by her fourth dick/husband after her oldest child turned 18 & went into the service so she could continue to collect the same amt of welfare. )

so they're just scumbags, really. They look like saints compared to this slimy twat!! I hope someone can keep up with the news on this one bc I want to know how the kids get on and I MUST KNOW how her trial plays out!

Oh, one other thing: let's say she gets off for some wacky reason or is just out on bond waiting for trial and has the baby during that time... Let's also say that cfs doesn't take the baby straight from her at the hospital (hahaha, RIGHT). At least she can take an infant to bingo, know what I mean? :shrug:

OF COURSE she's pregnant! I don't know why it is that the people who are the least deserving of having children (born to them, ergo, in their care) always seem to have no problem whatsoever creating new ones when the ones they've already neglected &/or abused (or God help the child, murdered!) the one(s) they had!

(Random, barely related sidenote: I know of a few people back home around where I grew up who lost primary custody of their kids through divorce so they just HAD MORE, and through my best friend heard abt this one chick, who happens to be somehow related to her husband friend... I need a friggin flow chart...who got pregnant by her fourth dick/husband after her oldest child turned 18 & went into the service so she could continue to collect the same amt of welfare. )

so they're just scumbags, really. They look like saints compared to this slimy twat!! I hope someone can keep up with the news on this one bc I want to know how the kids get on and I MUST KNOW how her trial plays out!

Oh, one other thing: let's say she gets off for some wacky reason or is just out on bond waiting for trial and has the baby during that time... Let's also say that cfs doesn't take the baby straight from her at the hospital (hahaha, RIGHT). At least she can take an infant to bingo, know what I mean? :shrug:

Bingo is dangerous, see? Ya gotta chain em up in the back yard. Oh, wait, HER babies were the house babies.... My head....

Sorry. My dark side's kicking in. I see her and every other parent like her across this nation lined up with a blindfold on and a $0.55 9mm Gold Dot hollow point going through their brain stems one by one, buuuut, that's just me...grrrrr...

OF COURSE she's pregnant! I don't know why it is that the people who are the least deserving of having children (born to them, ergo, in their care) always seem to have no problem whatsoever creating new ones

Insects breed like no other creature in the animal kingdom.

Yup. Okay. Right-ee-oh. She looks like she just got home from a rousing evening of bingo.

2j35hjs.png

http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/n...xas-children-describe-their-crying-as-howling
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! and bingo to most people is a game. I highly doubt she left to go play fucking bingo

She probably calls it bingo as she is now pregnant

Either way I will never see the game bingo as a innocent game ever again thanks to this pig

Hey lady play bingo online...its free...I play every day at HOME. It is just horrific what has been done to these children.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...43034c-13a9-11e6-a9b5-bf703a5a7191_story.html

The mother of the two children found outside, 30-year-old Cheryl Reed, is charged with two counts of injury to a child with bodily injury and was being held Friday at the Bexar County jail. She was arrested Thursday at a San Antonio motel.

Keith said investigators are still trying to learn the relationship between Reed and two others who have been charged in the matter: Deandre Dorch, 36, accused of injury to a child by omission, and Porucha Phillips, 34, facing counts that include injury to a child by omission.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...d.html/?_ga=1.139329395.1358762430.1459539429
A man wanted in a case where two young children were tied up like dogs outside a San Antonio home is now in custody.

Deandre Jerome Dorch, 36, turned himself in at the Bexar County Jail late Tuesday, sheriff’s spokesman James Keith said.

He was charged with one count of serious bodily injury to a child by omission and one count of bodily injury to a child by omission.
[....]
Dorch is the father of some of the children inside the home.

A woman at the home, 34-year-old Porucha Phillips — Dorch’s wife and the mother of the six children in the home — was arrested and charged with two felony counts of injury to a child.

Phillips, who is pregnant with her seventh child, had to bemoved to a different jail unit last week after being assaulted by other inmates.

Keith said Dorch admitted he didn’t do anything to help the children after he saw Reed whip them multiple times with a switch between November and February.

“He told investigators it wasn’t his place to report child abuse because he’s not a snitch and he’s not God,” he said.

Reed’s children had been staying with Dorch and Phillips since February, Keith said. He said that Dorch and Phillips may have wanted money from Reed, either for rent or to look after her children.

Officials are working to figure out who tied up the children, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

“Now that we have them all in our facility, we can question them further and determine what exactly happened,” Keith said.

CHILDREN_RESCUED_TEXAS_50461747-239x300_zpsji8gbqbe.jpg

Not God. Clearly not.

I'm not devout in any way but if there was a god, you'd be doing its work by reporting child abuse. We don't have souls for no reason at all, fuckface. More like you're a coward and a child yourself.

Wheeeee it's Friday..

All 3 of those worthless fuks should be shown the same care and concern and given the same amount of protection they did to those babies...jus sayin

I'd like to see this loser explain to God why he didn't intervene on these children's be...halves? :confused:

«heard all throughout heaven»
COMING THIS SUMMER... DEANDRE JEROME DORCH MEETS GOD! HEAR HIM TRY TO JUSTIFY THE PAIN AND TORTURE OF INNOCENT CHILDREN! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! SPACE IS LIMITED, AND IT'S A ONE TIME ONLY SHOW!

A woman responsible for chaining up two toddlers in her backyard with dog leashes has been sentenced to 50 years in prison.

According to a Bexar County press release, 34-year-old Porucha Phillips was sentenced Friday for two counts of serious bodily injury to a child after reaching a plea deal with the county. Phillips was initially arrested in April 2016 after her neighbor called 911 to report that a child had been crying for hours next door. When the police arrived, they found two children, ages 3 and 4, chained up like dogs in the backyard of a house where Phillips and Deandre Dorch lived.

The youngest toddler had her arms tied to a doorknob with a dog leash, and was suffering from hypothermia and an untreated broken arm. Her older brother had a metal dog chain locked around his ankle and cemented to the ground. Investigators said the pair had hundreds of scars from months, if not years, of neglect and abuse.

The two toddlers belonged to Cheryl Reed, who had allegedly left them with Phillips while she was visiting California. Officers found Phillips' six children, ranging in ages 10 months to 11 years old, inside the house without adult supervision. Officers arrested all three adults, but Phillips is the only one who's been sentenced at this point. According to the county, Dorch and Reed still face criminal charges of child abandonment and injury to a child.

Phillips won't be eligible for parole for 25 years.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily...50-years-for-chaining-up-toddlers-in-backyard
[doublepost=1513802114,1508218169][/doublepost]
A woman who pleaded guilty to leaving two children tied up in the backyard of a Bexar County home is now appealing her case.

Porucha Phillips filed a motion to appeal the outcome of her criminal case, according to court documents. Just two months ago, Phillips pleaded guilty to charges of injury to a child and was sentenced to 50 years in prison.

The case drew national attention when the young victims, ages 3 and 4, were found tied up in the backyard with a dog chain and leash. Six more children were found inside the house alone.
http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...ildren-tied-up-in-backyard-wants-court-appeal

She might ought to keep her mouth shut, the judge might give her more time, just for being stupid. She should have been sentenced to natural life anyway.

Wonder if the new baby got to go with his/her brothers and sisters?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article209328944.html
Deandre Dorch's lawyers argued he wasn't aware of the horrific abuse that was literally happening in his own backyard.

But a San Antonio jury didn't buy it Wednesday, and took just two hours to convict Dorch, 38, on two counts of injury to a child by omission and two more counts of child endangerment, according to the San Antonio Express-News.
[....]
because Dorch has a previous criminal record, the Express-News reported, Judge Laura Parker said she'll seek a life sentence when the sentencing phase of the trial begins next month.

Dorch flipped off television cameras as he was led out of the courtroom in handcuffs, saying "Y'all know I didn't do this s---," on his way back to jail, KSAT reported.

That claim of innocence after his conviction runs counter, though, to an earlier admission from Dorch, according to previous reporting from the Express News. Bexar County Sheriff's Office spokesman James Keith told the newspaper that Dorch admitted to investigators that he did not seek help for the two children after he saw their mother, Cheryl Reed, whip them with switches while they were tied and chained outside his home, because he's "not a snitch."

Reed, who left her two young children in the couple's care while she was living in California at the time, is still awaiting trial.
[....]
A pre-sentencing hearing for Dorch has been set for May 18.

04-19-2018 Bexar,TX
According to The San Antonio Express - News the first trial in the child abuse case "toddlers found chained and tied up in backyard of Texas house" has ended. It took the jury 2 hours to find Deandre Jerome Dorch guilty of 2 counts of injury to a child and 2 counts of child endangerment. Porucha Phillips, another defendant in the case, pled guilty to the same charges in October 2017 and was sentenced to 50 years.
3 Bexar county deputies responded to a 911 call made by Michelle Williams when she reported that she had heard a child crying for hours in the backyard of the house shared by Dorch, 38, Phillips, 34, and their 6 children that ranged in age from 10 months to 11 years. Phillips was pregnant at the time. Deputy Louis Estrada wept as he described for the jury the scene he encountered in the backyard. A 3 year old girl was tied to the back door by a pink dog leash so tightly that she could not put her arms down. Neither could she sit down or stand. Her legs were badly swollen. He described how after freeing her she clung to him and wouldn't let go. Then he saw the 4 year old boy. He was lying motionless nearby chained by his ankle to a stake. His shorts were pulled down and he was surrounded by his own feces. The deputies broke protocol and took pictures for documentation. When they entered the house they found the 6 children of the defendants alone. The only furniture was a couch and a TV. Dr. James Lukefahr, a child abuse expert, testified that the children were "repeatedly and intentionally injured". Both children had hypothermia and numerous loop shaped bruises all over their bodies. The boy was missing hair that appeared to have been pull out. The girl had dependant edema, severe swelling of her legs, that took weeks to subside. it appeared that they had been outside for at least 18 to 24 hours. The chief meteorologist for FOX 29, Alex Garcia, testified that San Antonio was under a severe thunderstorm warning or watch April 25 - 29. At some point hail had fallen in areas that was more than 2 inches in diameter.
The children's mother was found to be Cheryl Reed, who was friends with the defendants when they lived in California before they moved to Texas. Reed, 32, remains in jail awaiting trial.
Dorch's defense attorney, Edward Brevenec, tried unsuccessfully to persuade the jury that Dorch worked nights and was unaware of what was happening in his own backyard. However, the Sheriffs department spokesman, James Keith, testified that Dorch admitted he did not seek help after he witnessed Cheryl Reed whipping them with switches while they were tied up because he's "NOT A SNITCH".
Pre-sentencing is scheduled for 5-18-2018. The judge, Laura Parker, is considering a life sentence because of his past record.

We should offer free birth control & sterilization to people who want it. Especially if you’re already struggling to feed the kids you do have.

2j35hjs.png

How can she play bingo?
No way she can count past Colt 45
[doublepost=1524449442,1524448786][/doublepost]
We should offer free birth control & sterilization to people who want it. Especially if you’re already struggling to feed the kids you do have.
Birth control no, sterilization yes.
This is the argument for testing for keeping and having kids.

You need licensing to drive.
Should need it for parenting.
Drive with no license...never able to drive.
Kids without license..sterilization.

Last edited:
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/05...rific-child-abuse-case-gets-65-years-in-jail/
65 years!

SAN ANTONIO -- (KABB) -- A man connected to a horrific case of child abuse involving two young children were left tied up in the backyard of a Bexar County home has been sentenced to 65 years in jail.

Deandre Dorch was convicted on charges of injury to a child last month and sentenced in court on Friday.

[•••]

When deputies arrived at the scene, they found two young children, ages 3 and 4, tied up in the backyard with a dog chain and leash. The 3-year-old was found tied up with a pink dog leash, unable to put her arms down. The 4-year-old was found chained at the ankle, covered in feces. Several other children were found alone inside the house.

Porucha Phillips, Deandre Dorch, and the mother of the two children, Cheryl Reed, were all charged in the case. Reed was in California when the incident happened. She later told authorities she had placed her children in the care of Phillips and Dorch before she left.

Dorch claimed he was not aware this was going on. During the trials, Dorch recognized that was their dog's pink leash that had been found around the 3-year-old girl’s wrists and garage door. Sergeant Shawn Tobleman says Dorch acted as though he didn't know how the kids got tied up outside or who did it. And at one point said maybe one of his 6 kids may have done it. Dorch worked to tell detectives how well his 6 children at the home were cared for.

"He made himself out to be kind of a Mr. Mom,” said Tobleman.

Update on the children

@cubby, @Buffettgirl @Keepalowprofile @Satanica @Nell @Sejanus
June 29, 2018

The mother of two children who were found tied up and chained in a backyard in a horrific child abuse case in 2016 was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison.

Cheryl Reed, 32, was arrested days after Bexar County sheriff's deputies found the children — a boy, 4, and a girl, 3 — bound with chains and dog leashes and left outside a home. She is the last of three defendants sentenced in the case.

Shortly after state District Judge Laura Parker handed down the sentence at a hearing Friday, Reed heard from the adoptive mother of the two tied up in the yard and a third child that Reed had while in Bexar County Jail.

“You have beautiful children,” LaKenya Shaw told Reed in an emotional victim impact statement that brought tears to most people in the gallery in Felony Impact Court. “My husband and I love them to bits and pieces, and they have a great family environment.”

At the time of her arrest, Reed told authorities she left her children in the care of Porucha Phillips and Deandre Dorch, who lived at the home in Camelot II.

Deputies found the children when they answered a call from a neighbor who reported hearing a child cry for several hours on April 28, 2016. Tied by the ankles and wrists, the children had numerous injuries in several stages of healing, had been left outside in the rain, possibly for several days, and were surrounded by their own feces, officials said.

Six other children between the ages of 10 months to 11 years old also were found by deputies. They were alone inside the house. Authorities determined at least three of them belonged to Phillips and Dorch. Reed told authorities she knew the couple from California, where all had lived before coming to San Antonio.

While authorities were tending to the children, Phillips and Dorch showed up. Phillips was arrested, and Dorch surrendered to face charges days later. Reed was arrested in early May 2016.

Prosecutors Karl Alexander and Emily Argulo did not present witnesses during the hearing. Neither did Reed’s attorney, Bob Featherston.

Reed “was upset and outraged about what happened to her children,” Featherston told Parker.

“She doesn’t call, she inquires a couple of times,” Alexander told the court. “It wasn’t until what happened to them made national news that she came back. She simply did not care. She completely ignored her kids.”

As part of a plea agreement, Reed was sentenced to 10 years on two counts of abandonment of a child without the intent to return, a third-degree felony. She was given credit for time served.

Reed has no legal right to the three children Shaw adopted, but Shaw told her it would be up to them if they want to have a relationship with her.

“I can’t imagine how it felt to lose your children,” Shaw told Reed, who put her hands to her face and cried. “They are full of love, full of life, full of faith. Ten years isn’t that long. You won’t be completely forgotten.”
https://www.expressnews.com/news/lo...horrific-San-Antonio-child-abuse-13044900.php

Back