• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Hawkins County woman was charged with child neglect and disorderly conduct Saturday evening after her 5-year-old son was found shoeless, hungry and “filthy” at the Church Hill McDonald’s.

Shortly 6 p.m., Church Hill Police Department Officer Daniel Byington responded to the restaurant on a report that a small child had walked into the restaurant with no shoes and no guardian.

Byington asked the boy where his parents were, and the boy replied that they were home and pointed toward the Stony Brook Apartment complex on Stroupe Court behind the nearby Food City.

“I then asked why he had walked to McDonald’s, and he stated that he was hungry, and his sister was too,” Byington said. “The child was covered in dirt, didn’t have any shoes protecting his feet, and had walked across a business parking lot at approximately 6 p.m.”

Byington then took the child home, where he met the child’s mother, Reva Ann Fisher, 33.

When Byington arrived with the boy, Fisher allegedly came outside and “started screaming and using vulgar language toward the small child.”

Byington said he asked Fisher several times to stop screaming and using vulgar language toward the child, but she didn’t stop.

When asked if she knew where her son had been, Fisher replied that she didn’t know.

She was arrested and arraigned Monday in Sessions Court on the child neglect and disorderly conduct charges.
http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-to-McDonald-s-shoeless-hungry-and-alone.html
30740078_784867898384381_5132246319674425344_n.jpg
1585694146528.png

Last edited:
Jesus, she doesn't look like she's missed any meals....no wonder the poor tyke was hungry, bet Big Momma Hambeast ate all the food.

Hope the children are taken away and placed somewhere nice..where they'll be fed and clothed and well taken care of.

I am always amazed when i see women like Reva A. Fisher. I can't believe she could get someone to F*ck her one time. Then i find out she has two children, so that means she's been f*cked at least two times.... Who in the hell would pick her as a sexual partner? :wtf:

Dearest little angel: so proud of you for taking care of yourself and your sister. Keep your chin up little man, things will get better for you. Much love and calming vibes for you and sis.

:nailbiting: oh LORT...I expected ugly and gross but she looks like a grown up Garbagepale kid. Yuck. I swear I can smell that photo. Poor little buddy just wanted some mcnuggets. I'll never understand how a woman could let her kid go hungry or wander off. My boys might get dirty but they're never hungry and I always know where they are. I hope she gets hit by a semi.

My father taught me growing up there are no ugly women,just ugly actions.
He clearly lied.
Bitch gags a maggot!
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

If you want to check out her FB, look up Reva Fisher. I've had a theory for a long, long time that you can tell if a person is a narcissitic waste of space according to how many photos of themself they have uploaded to FB. She has approximately one new selfie of herself for every day for years. I kid you not. Over and over. Her and plates of food and occasionally selfies with her poor children who all look to have FAS and be pretty thin and unwashed. On her FB, she has 3 kids.

This nasty bitch has posted a bunch of religious memes in the last day. Her sister is on there saying she feeds and loves her kids. Haha, I bet Jesus would be totally cool with you cussing your kid out for being neglected enough to wander. Good luck to those kids. Hope they have better role models in their lives than their trash heap of a mom.

Get those kids out of there stat. Feed them the food the hambeast would get, and starve her for awhile, she could stand to lose a few stone.

Gods, starving children while feeding yourself, how could any mother live with themselves?

Bitch, I’m sitting here happy as fuck I didn’t have to live your life and I’m still judging. You don’t get to make a bullshit excuse like this when you have kids. What in your miserable useless life justifies you being a nasty lazy cunt who lets her filthy spawn run wild and uncared for and screams vulgar language at them when they smarten up and go looking for someone to give a shit? Not shit, that’s what. Fucking trashy hambeast.

Maybe Mother Hambeast herself will come here and tell us off. If she won't hold back screaming obscenities at a 5 year old in front of a police officer, imagine what she'll say here.

Last edited:
I'm not on FB and not joining to see this asshole, but I can't believe she's posting pics of herself with plates of food while her baby walks barefoot to McDonalds looking for food. And screaming at the child when the cop brought him home, not to mention the mugshot...I think she has more serious issues than food hoarding. I hope they take the kids away and keep them away, they deserve so much better than that.

If she’s willing to verbally abuse her kid in front of a cop then behind closed doors she must be a monster. Poor hungry babies.

@Wifey:
Men have no standards when they think with their dick.

Men have no standards when they think with their dick.
I would think that their "dicks" would step in and run screaming into their abdomens!
One look at this "beauty :vomit:" and the dudes underjunk would return to his insides, leaving him looking like a ken doll.

A Hawkins County woman was charged with child neglect and disorderly conduct Saturday evening after her 5-year-old son was found shoeless, hungry and “filthy” at the Church Hill McDonald’s.

mini-graphics-food-and-drinks-548101.gif
Poor little guy. Church Hill McDonalds you say. Perhaps he was hoping for the miracle of the loaves and fishes to fill his and his sisters empty bellies.

In her mugshot it looks like she may possibly have some pickin' pox going on her neck, chin and mouth area.

I lit went through her entire FB last night. I couldn't look away! It was like her whole camera roll, she didn't filter shit. The little boy had bruises on his face several times and all of her food pictures were next level poverty. I think it's ignorance + poverty = no parenting skills.

She's already out of jail though and I cannot tell if the kids were removed or not but who's to say? Chances of them being much more than their parents are pretty slim.
Me too; now I’m just sad.

Back