• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
OHIO COUNTY, WV (WTRF) - Two people in Ohio County have been arrested for connections to a child abuse case that some officials at the Magistrate office are calling the worst they've ever seen.

Sabrina Hall, 18, and Apollo Rice, 26, of Wheeling are both in the Northern Regional Jail after a weeks long child abuse investigation. Hall is being held on a $60,000 cash-only bond, while Rice is being held on a $15 million cash-only bond.

According to the criminal complaint, a medical examination showed that the 2-year-old victim had facial contusions and swelling, a broken leg, a broken arm, and a ligature mark around the ankle.

The complaint says that Hall told officials that she witnessed Rice put hot sauce in the child's nose and mouth using a syringe, put duct tape over the child's nose and mouth, throw the child over a gate, and hold the child's head under water in the bathtub.

The complaint also says that, when asked whether Hall contacted Child Protective Services, law enforcement, a doctor, neighbor, or anyone to ensure the welfare and protection of the child, Hall answered "no."

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story/36242442/2-arrested-in-chilling-west-virginia-child-abuse-case

14777453_G.jpg

TF is up with the number of recent hot sauce attacks? Is this a new thing? I feel like I'm seeing a lot of it over the past 6mos / year or so.

She's an idiot, he's a coward who likes to bully babies. Who wants to bet she's in on the abuse (aside from her own criminal negligence / child endangerment) but it was easier to throw him under the bus?

TF is up with the number of recent hot sauce attacks? Is this a new thing? I feel like I'm seeing a lot of it over the past 6mos / year or so.

She's an idiot, he's a coward who likes to bully babies. Who wants to bet she's in on the abuse (aside from her own criminal negligence / child endangerment) but it was easier to throw him under the bus?
Not new. When my son was 6 his child care privider put hot sauce in his mouth for saying a bad word.
It was daves insane sauce.
911 and a trip to the ER. she was charged, the charges were dropped but she did lose her day care license.

Edit
My son is 32 now.

Not new. When my son was 6 his child care privider put hot sauce in his mouth for saying a bad word.
911 and a trip to the ER. she was charged, the charges were dropped but she did lose her day care license.

I don't have the WTF rating but this is where I'd use it.

It's particularly cruel and heartless. Plus if it keeps up, buying hot sauces will become difficult by necessity.. and I need hot sauce. For my food, not my children.

Jeez. I once had a sitter rinse my mouth out with soap.. Who goes for the hot sauce? Psychos.

Good job, btw. If she was mean enough to do it to one kid, she'd probably do it to more.

Wtf...those two look like real winners.

A mark around the ankle

She's a kid not a DOG

Throwing her over a gate...

This makes my blood boil

Im ready to show both of them what it feels like to be tortured just for the hell of it...

He needs his nuts put in a vice grip

And she needs her cooter and nipples cut off

Sick ... facial contrusions ... on a toddler?

How do you even consider smacking a baby in the face. Its so demeaning.

And her ... I'm not taking her side at all but she looks abused.

. I'm not taking her side at all but she looks abused.
Could be. She hasn't played that card yet. There are women on these pages who never use abuse as part of their defense, yet you claim they were abused and too scared.
How do you gather that from a single mugshot? Tell us something besides intuition.
[doublepost=1505145625,1505145461][/doublepost]
911 and a trip to the ER.
What was he treated for in ER?

Could be. She hasn't played that card yet. There are women on these pages who never use abuse as part of their defense, yet you claim they were abused and too scared.
How do you gather that from a single mugshot? Tell us something besides intuition.
[doublepost=1505145625,1505145461][/doublepost]
What was he treated for in ER?
He was choking, thats why the babysitter called 911.
They took him to the ER. I got a call to meet at the ER.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave's_Gourmet
Dave's Gourmet is a company notable for creating and introducing Dave's Insanity Sauce, which formerly held the title of "world's hottest sauce." The sauce is widely distributed through gourmet hot sauce boutiques and online hot-sauce sites.

Last edited:

Edit
My son is 32 now.
Did you slap the piss out of her?

Could be. She hasn't played that card yet.

She doesn't look like any kind of player to me.
[doublepost=1505159604,1505158149][/doublepost]Intuition is a direct perception of truth ... Steve jobs call it more powerful than intellect. Why on earth would you knock it ? Seriously Why ? But otherwise LOOK AT HER ... and She's pathetic.

She doesn't look like any kind of player to me.
But otherwise LOOK AT HER ... and She's pathetic.
Being pathetic doesn't equate with abused.
Steve jobs call it more powerful than intellect.
In business or family life? Steve Jobs was a good business man but a terrible person.
Intuition is a direct perception of truth
Only with hindsight if it turned out to be correct. Very nebulous. Who said I was knocking intuition? But it's only useful when it's correct. Otherwise it was just a bad hunch.

Look at her ... does she look like a player too you ?

Its a simple question?

And you don't need to be intuitive to get it right.

Seriously .... look at her.

I'm not on her side ... I'm just saying broken ... not saving her child or herself.

He looks defiant ... she looks like she's been sad for a really long time.
[doublepost=1505162885,1505162492][/doublepost]
But it's only useful when it's correct. Otherwise it was just a bad hunch.

What? And of course being pathetic equates primed for abuse ... capable people don't get abused. people with back bones don't get abused... abducted and murdered sometimes ... yes. Abused ... no!

Intuition ... Steve jobs call it more powerful than intellect.
You mean the Steve Jobs that decided to treat his cancer, not with traditional medicine that had high chance of success, but instead by using alternative "medicine", like acupuncture, drinking special fruit juices, visiting "spiritualists" and using other treatments he found on the internet, that Steve Jobs? His intuition sucked.

You mean the Steve Jobs that decided to treat his cancer, not with traditional medicine that had high chance of success, but instead by using alternative "medicine", like acupuncture, drinking special fruit juices, visiting "spiritualists" and using other treatments he found on the internet, that Steve Jobs? His intuition sucked.

I doubt very much that his choice was an intuitive one but regardless, how Steve Jobs chose to spend his palliative time is his business and not to be judged or attacked by you.

This story isn't about intuition its about a abused little boy ... We have our opinions about it ... my opinion is i hope his spirit is stronger than his mothers, because she looks like she can't protect him or herself.
[doublepost=1505177078,1505176827][/doublepost]
@lithiumgirl, I don't know what you mean by "a player".
I'd rather wait for more facts than do guesswork.

She hasn't played that card yet.

And to that I ask again ... Does she look like a player to you ... aren't most players a little more slick ? Of course they are. Does this girl look slick to you? Like she could play the cops or herself out of a wet paper bag?

... how Steve Jobs chose to spend his palliative time is his business and not to be judged or attacked by you.
How can you say that here? That is what we do, you included, many times. We judge and, if they are stupid enough, we ridicule. We see through the articles we share how people act and makes choices in their life and we make open and frank comments about them, something lost in the real world. Just because Steve Jobs is not your "run of the mill" idiot that normally graces our forums, doesn't mean he was not an idiot. In fact, right before he died he admitted he fucked up. So please don't think about holding someone above our standards, everyone is a fool, one way or another, and if we don't judge we won't learn to not make their mistakes.

This case was finally heard by a judge and she did play the abuse card. According to WTRF.com (Wheeling,WV) on March 30,2018 Hall admitted to judge Mazzone "Apollo did hurt my son and I didn't get any help because I was scared." She pled guilty to 7 felonies and received 7-21 years. Rice was found guilty of 10 felonies. He will serve between 12-60 years.They will both be on the child abuse registry.

I didn't know there was such a thing. It's good idea.

OK so here I am gonna say it.

Why the hell do all child abusers and torturers look like either freaks, bearded weirdoes or just goddamn ugly?
Can we design a facial recognition program that can pick them out, cuz it's always...
beady eyes
eyes too far apart,
Tennessee toothless grins
rotten baked bean teeth,
neckbeards
lipless
chinless
piston headed neck tubes
mountain man boufants
blotchy complexions
unwashed
greasy foreheads
acne
backne
red eyed
slack jawwed
gopher eating
fucktards!

Mar 30, 2018

Apollo Rice, 27, of Wheeling pleaded guilty to 10 child abuse charges filed against him last year and was sentenced during a hearing in Ohio County Circuit Court this morning.

Rice entered a guilty plea to two counts of child abuse resulting in serious injury, four counts of child abuse resulting in injury and four counts of child abuse creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Ohio County Circuit Court Judge James Mazzone sentenced Rice to a total of 12 to 60 years in prison on the charges.

Prosecutors stated in the hearing that medical documentation and investigative documents show the 2-year-old victim had his mouth sealed shut with duct tape, had his face forced under water in a bathtub, was thrown over a gate in the home onto a hardwood floor and sustained broken bones, facial contusions, skin injuries and facial lacerations.

Rice chose not to make a statement to the court when given the opportunity. Mazzone told Rice that he will be forced to register as a child abuser with state officials.
http://www.theintelligencer.net/news/top-headlines/2018/03/sentence-handed-down-in-rice-case/

Ohio County Circuit Court Judge James Mazzone sentenced Rice to a total of 12 to 60 years in prison on the charges.

the 2-year-old victim had his mouth sealed shut with duct tape, had his face forced under water in a bathtub, was thrown over a gate in the home onto a hardwood floor and sustained broken bones, facial contusions, skin injuries and facial lacerations.

I hate judges sometimes ... like now. So many of them waste their power ... duct taping a child's mouth shut is worth at least a solid fifty years from here.

This case was finally heard by a judge and she did play the abuse card. According to WTRF.com (Wheeling,WV) on March 30,2018 Hall admitted to judge Mazzone "Apollo did hurt my son and I didn't get any help because I was scared." She pled guilty to 7 felonies and received 7-21 years. Rice was found guilty of 10 felonies. He will serve between 12-60 years.They will both be on the child abuse registry.

I didn't know there was such a thing. It's good idea.

I read she was scared . where is the abuse card ?

Sabrina Hall, 18, has been sentenced for her involvement in a child abuse case that Judge James Mazzone said is "one of the worst, if not the worse cases" he's ever seen.

On Thursday, Hall was sentenced to a minimum of seven years and up to 27 years.

In court on Thursday, Hall told the court that she knows she messed up and needed to get help.

"I was scared for my life and my boys' lives," Hall said.

"There's no excuse. That child was tortured for weeks. When she was a victim, she knew how to get help. This is pure evil," the State said.

On March 30th, the State presented medical and investigation documentation on Hall and Apollo Rice's, 27, involvement in the child abuse case.

The original criminal complaint also said that Hall witnessed Rice putting hot sauce in the child's nose and mouth using a syringe.

In court Thursday, those in attendance listened to phone conversations between Hall and Rice.

Hall says she chose Rice over her children.

The child is currently in state custody, and is reportedly doing very well
http://www.wtrf.com/news/crimes-and...lling-child-abuse-case-learns-fate/1143175590

Back