• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Iredell mom and her boyfriend are accused of failing to get medical care for a 3-year-old girl who had burns on the lower part of her body last week, Iredell Sheriff Darren Campbell said.

The mom, 27-year-old Crystal Kay Duncan, and 25-year-old boyfriend Taylor Ryan Parks, have been charged with felony child abuse.

In a press release, the Iredell County Sheriff’s Office said deputies became aware of the injuries on Feb. 1. Officers responded to the home in Harmony and immediately made sure the girl was safe.

She was transported to Brenner Children’s Hospital in Winston-Salem for treatment and remained hospitalized Monday.

The injuries happened on Jan. 31, according to the press release.

Duncan and Parks were both charged with felony child abuse through willful act or omission causing serious physical injury. The sheriff’s office said additional charges are possible, pending review of medical records.
http://www.statesville.com/news/yea...cle_e911c476-0aa8-11e8-85ed-abba64fd67a5.html
27545579_751813578356480_8076659271309946040_n.jpg
1623440762774.png

Last edited:
Burns are one of the more painful injuries you can have with continued pain for a long time. How any parent, hell, any human, could let a child suffer like that without treatment is beyond me. Fucking savages.

All the little burn victims we've read about recently suffering with scalding burns left untreated and all of them suffering breaks my heart. I don't know how anyone...like all of you...can do this to a child. Makes me sick.

Does anyone know what happened in this case? I actually knew Crystal, we used to be friends until she got weird on me. But every place I go to read on this story this is the most that's been posted. I don't know what the hell got into this woman, who knew she was capable of such a horrible thing and I swear if I ever see her I'd smack the pee outta her. But if anyone has any more information on what had happened or anything like that please let me know.

Does anyone know what happened in this case? I actually knew Crystal, we used to be friends until she got weird on me.

1. How did she get weird? 2. If you’re local, you could probably just ask around for updates or local gossip.

Back