• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hey, it worked out just fine in the movie!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...me-alone-while-went-to-europe-police-say.html
1506672006092.jpg

[....]
Police were called to the Johnston home of 30-year-old Erin Lee Macke on Sept. 21 after receiving a report that children had been left unsupervised, the Des Moines Registerreported.

While conducting a welfare check, police found Macke’s four children – two 12-year-olds, a 6-year-old and a 7-year-old -- alone.

Police discovered that Macke left the U.S. a day earlier and wasn’t set to return until Oct. 1, the Register reported. She did not arrange any supervision for the children, authorities said.

Macke was contacted by police while she was in Germany and ordered to return. The Iowa Department of Human Services took custody of the abandoned children before handing them over to relatives.
[....]
faces four counts of child endangerment and one count of making a firearm available to a person under age 21, the Register reported.

Just wow. Ten days. I have no doubt she was going to meet some guy she met online. She is one very selfish mother. Thinks only of herself. I'm thankful the kids were found alone so quickly...and also happy as hell her plans got totally ruined. I hope she does prison time.

[...]

Macke appeared in court Friday. She is being held in the Polk County Jail in lieu of a $9,000 bond.

She has a no-contact order, meaning she is not allowed to see her children.

[...]

Tompkins said the children were left alone for 24 hours before the police department and Iowa Department of Human Services received a tip and visited the children.

The children told police, “Mom left them and left the country,” police said.

[...]

“I’ve never heard of anything like this before,” [Officer] Tompkins said. “We have situations where parents go next door or parents may go out for the night, and while that’s not advisable either depending on the age of the children, obviously leaving the country is a totally different situation. This, where a parent has left the country and left the kids home alone, I’ve never heard of it before.”

Authorities said they convinced Macke to return to the United States before Oct. 1. She arrived Wednesday evening and was arrested Thursday morning.

Police said the 12-year-old children are staying with family and the seven- and six-year-old children are with their father.

Macke is charged with one count of transfer of pistol or revolver to a person under 21 because there was a firearm within reach of the children in the home, according to police.

http://www.kcci.com/article/mother-...dren-home-alone-during-european-trip/12501234
I hope that it was some good dick.

Last edited:
My brother's ex pulled this sorta stunt in January. She, her mother, and her two younger children got on a plane and went to Colorado, didn't tell anyone, biggest problem with that was she was supposed to pick my niece up at school that day. Child was left there in the office crying while they called and called her mother and she wasn't even nice enough to pick up and answer. I got called by my brother to go get her almost an hour later. Yeah she's a cunt.

She came back a week later claiming none of us needed to know where she was. Cunt.

When you're a single mom and you want to go on vacation, there are three choices. Take them with you, leave them with a trusted family member/friend, or don't go. Mind you I'd never even dream of going somewhere like Germany without my kid because I'd never hear the end of it. It was bad enough when I went to New York for a night to see a show and she found out afterwards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hildren-alone-at-home/?utm_term=.0a86f69948fa

And this uncaring bitch came home a week after the police ordered to come home, so she continued her vacay after she knew they wanted her back.

Police say Erin Lee Macke left a gun on her bedroom shelf and her four young children to fend for themselves, and jetted off last week for an 11-day vacation in Europe — cut somewhat short by the Iowa mother’s arrest Thursday on child endangerment charges.

Macke left her 12-year-old twins and 6 and 7-year-old daughters at home near Des Moines, on Sept. 20 to visit relatives in Germany, Johnston Police Lt. Lynn Aswegan old People.

By all indications, he said, “it was a social venture.”

Indeed, the 30-year-old mother got to see the Danube River and the Walhalla Memorial before police cajoled her back to the United States, according to vacation photos shown by Inside Edition.

“I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I’m not,” her ex-husband, Matthew Macke, told the syndicated newsmagazine show.

Macke had planned to return on Oct. 1, police said in a statement, but someone asked them to check on the children about 24 hours after she left.

They had been alone the whole time, Aswegan told People.

At some point, the police lieutenant said, Macke had talked to some relatives about watching the kids, but they had conflicts.

“She gave them the indication she had it taken care of,” he said. “She felt comfortable that the kids were responsible enough to take care of themselves during that duration.”

When officers arrived at the home that evening, Aswegan told People, they found the twins preparing to feed their little sisters.

And one of the 12-year-olds led them to the absent mother’s bedroom, he said, where she had left a gun and ammunition on an open shelf.

Authorities notified child protective services and got in touch with Macke in Germany.

“She didn’t understand or agree with the concern,” Aswegan told People.

But police told the mother to fly back home. She did — a full week later, and was promptly arrested on Thursday. In addition to the child endangerment charges, Macke was charged with giving a minor access to a gun.

In green prison stripes, she appeared in a Polk County courthouse Friday, as a judge told her to find an attorney and prepared her to go free on a $9,000 bond before trial.

Macke could not, the judge stressed, see her children in the interim.

“You are to have no contact with them — direct, indirect, writing, phone, voice messaging, text messaging,” the judge said, in video taken by KCCI. “No contact whatsoever. That includes going to the address.”

“I don’t go there, or they don’t go there?” Macke asked.

Surreally, this led to a confused exchange between the defendant, judge and a county lawyer, as the court tried to determine whether the children were still at Macke’s house.

The lawyer said she had no confirmation that child services had placed the children elsewhere, while Macke sounded certain they were all safe with relatives.

JSMH

http://www.kcci.com/article/mom-who-left-kids-alone-to-visit-germany-offered-plea-deal/17006864
DES MOINES, Iowa —

An Iowa mother accused of leaving her four children home alone to travel to Europe could avoid a prison sentence.

The Des Moines Register reports that prosecutors have offered to drop a gun charge against 31-year-old Erin Macke and give her a deferred judgment if she pleads guilty to four counts of child endangerment.

Macke is currently charged with the four counts plus one count of making a firearm available to a person under 21.
[....]
A plea hearing is scheduled for Feb. 23.

OMG! why isn't she in jail yet????:arghh:

It sounds as if she's gonna skate on all the charges, slap on the wrist, send the kids back to her, if they haven't already been, and life goes on as normal, as normal as you can get living with a selfish cow cunt. Tho I shouldn't insult cows like that.

An Iowa mother has pleaded guilty to child endangerment charges, after she was accused of leaving her young children home alone while she traveled to Europe.

Erin Macke, 31, was arrested after returning from a 10-day trip to Germany in September.

Police say while she was gone, she left her four children, all between the ages of six and 12, home alone.

She's also accused of leaving a gun out in the open.

The gun charge against her has been dismissed.
http://abc7ny.com/mom-pleads-guilty-to-leaving-kids-home-alone-during-europe-trip/3147036/

Stupid on two counts 1. Leaving the kids alone and 2. Coming back at all. She should’ve stayed gone— her kids would probably be better off in the long run.

Leave the fucking country, and leave your kids behind, unsupervised... what the fuck?

I hope the kids are somewhere safe, far, far away from this selfish cunt.

@Satanica @cubby
An Iowa mother who left her four children home alone to travel to Europe has been given two years' probation.

The Des Moines Register reports Erin Macke was sentenced Thursday in Polk County District Court. She could have faced up to eight years in prison.

The 31-year-old Macke of Johnston entered Alford pleas in February to four counts of child endangerment. In an Alford plea, a person doesn't admit guilt but acknowledges there is enough evidence for a likely conviction.

Police were called to her home in September by the children's father, who said the kids — two 12-year-olds, a 7-year-old and a 6-year-old — had been left alone the day before. Police say Macke failed to make child care arrangements before leaving Sept. 20 for a 10-day vacation in Germany.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/19/mom-who-left-kids-alone-to-visit-germany-gets-probation.html

some get more time just leaving the kids a few minutes to go the store, and she went to Germany!

Pitiful!

Christ if they wanted to give her probation, they should’ve at least made it last till the youngest is an adult.

Back