• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
Wow, they are making the news alot with one appalling story after another. This guy is another tryign to keep it all in the family
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/01/alabama_man_raped_impregnated.html
Eric%20Arthur%20Williams.jpg

"
A young Blount County man was arrested late Monday afternoon on charges that he raped his sister and impregnated her.

Eric Arthur Williams, 20, is charged with first-degree rape and incest. Both are felonies.

According to an affidavit filed with the Blount County clerk's office, Williams engaged in sexual intercourse with the victim, "a female with diminished mental capacity who was also his sister." The adult victim, court records state, is not capable of consent.

The alleged crimes happened in February 2017. The victim became pregnant and, due to the "mental functioning" of the victim, she could not carry the child to term.

A DNA test on the fetus confirmed that Williams was the father. Investigators with the Blount County District Attorney's Office arrested Williams late Monday afternoon. He is being held in the Blount County Jail with bonds totaling $75,000.

Williams' wife declined to comment on the charges. Efforts to locate other family for comment weren't immediately successful.

This story will be updated if more details are released."

Another guy who thinks his dick is the Almighty. If she gives me a woody, God must want me to fuck her!

Eric Williams, 23, of Cleveland, was sentenced to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree rape.

Authorities say he raped and impregnated a mentally incapacitated female.

Though the victim is an adult, her mental abilities are those of a child. She lived in the same home as Williams, authorities said.
The crime was uncovered when the victim was taken to the hospital for testing after she had a seizure, court records show. A blood test done at the hospital showed the victim was five months pregnant.

Doctors told the family the victim she would need to have an abortion because of her medical conditions, including the seizures. Neither she nor the unborn child would survive the pregnancy, they said.

The fetus was obtained following the abortion and submitted to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences for DNA testing which determined Williams was biological father. Casey said Alabama law prohibited Williams from being charged in the death of the fetus.
Williams was immediately taken into custody following the Class B felony conviction. He will be required to register as a sex offender once his prison sentence is complete.

Assistant District Attorney Scott Gilliland prosecuted the case and named the fetus Baby Justice.

“This perpetrator is now on his way to prison. Baby Justice is now my youngest victim of sexual abuse,’’ Gilliland said. “And Baby Justice is why we do what we do.”

I bet he’s been doing this since he discovered his dick. I wonder how many buckets of sweat he spewed when he was waiting for the hammer to drop. The family is all “we don’t know who could have done this to Sissy! Guess we’ll see what those DNA results show!” Meanwhile…Sissy Fucker was prayin to Jesus that his theory of “since we related ain’t no way they find more than one DNA”

Back