• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A graphic video captured in Deep Ellum has sparked a police investigation.

We’re warning you, it’s hard to watch.

The first video posted on a community watch Facebook group was caught by someone in a nearby apartment showing a woman standing outside the man’s sports car on Canton Street.

The man who shot it says, "Woke up to a Domestic attack from Jarod an Uptown bouncer on (CENSORED). Caught this recording from the 4th floor of Adam hats before running down on the phone with police. He got away but we got an ambulance to her. F*** this piece of s***. His Facebook is posted below as well. Also before this video he had apparently already hit her multiple times and thrown her head into the wall which other residents got on video."

That video caused an uproar in the community, but it only shows 36 seconds of the assault.

General Manager at the Bomb Factory posted surveillance video that goes on for two minutes. He says, "After seeing Jarod Broussard's post about having a bad day and the previous videos only being a portion of what happened. I couldn't help but post this. He is in no way affiliated with The Bomb Factory. Complete Bulls***!"

Jarod Broussard was arrested Thursday evening, he's facing felony assault and choking charges.

Broussard is a bouncer for Theory Nightclub, an Uptown bar. Well, he was until the video was posted online!
http://cw33.com/2018/04/19/man-arrested-after-video-of-deep-ellum-domestic-assault-posted-online/

The video disturbed me, but the most disturbing part is not the beating. It was the way she appeared to be desperately trying to maintain his presence. I was literally trembling at the part where she chases him to his car. After throwing her away from him, he left her sprawling on the street and was driving away when she jumped up, still chasing the car. She actually jumped through the window!

Damn girl!! What about someone whaling away on your ass the first time makes you think they won't come at you for seconds and thirds after you kick and throw your shoe at his baby? You never mess with the ride.

She's being just as combative and confrontational, so I can't give her my unreserved sympathy. Wish there was audio, and you know shit went down before he threw her shoes and purse out of the car. She dives in his car window, winds up getting choked out, then sits there with her back to him? What is this, a bad horror film? Damn lady, run!

She's said the video doesn't reflect the entire situation, he didn't even bruise her face!

Well hooray! Face not even bruised, so no problemo! :penguin:
She clearly has zero self respect.

I have been hit by a man exactly once when I was about 19. He slapped me (didn't even bruise my face!), and the relationship ended that very instant. He apologized over and over, but nope, that was it. I wasn't actually injured, but he hit me in anger, so no second chances. I was younger then, I think if a man ever had the nerve to hit me now, he would end up in the hospital or worse.

Last edited:
One time I lost my watch at a party. I was looking all over for it. Finally I saw it on the floor across the room from me. There was a guy standing on it. He was yelling at his girlfriend and I started running over there. He slapped her and I punched him once and he was on the ground. No one does that on my watch.

Jarod Lennis Broussard

TDCJ Criminal History

CrimeCommitted OnCountySentenceSentence Began
ASLT FAM VIOL IMP BRTH/CIRC4/19/2018Dallas2 years7/1/2019

Maximum sentence2 years
Projected release date6/30/2021
TDCJ ID02278052
UnitLychner
DOB4/8/1982
Home CountyDallas

SexMale
Age37