• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I believe I posted this but cannot find in search.

• Apr 9, 2018

A Frayser couple was indicted on first-degree felony murder charges involving the death of a 23-month-old girl last summer.

The grand jury indicted Keinosha Taper, 21, and Gregory Ford, 28, of first-degree murder in the perpetration of aggravated child abuse and neglect, aggravated child abuse and aggravated child neglect involving serious bodily injury.

Both are in custody without bond.

Investigators discovered baby Amelia Taper unconscious and unresponsive with bruising and swelling to her face.

Keinosha Taper is the child’s mother. Ford told investigators he is the child’s stepfather.

The baby girl died later at a hospital from multiple internal injuries.

According to the police affidavit, Taper and Ford were fighting when they tumbled onto the bed, which caused Amelia to fall onto the floor. Then, Taper fell on top of her. Taper also told police that she threw Amelia into her pen, hitting her head on the corner of it as she continued to fight with Ford.

Neither Taper nor Ford called 911 or did anything to help the injured child.
http://www.somerset-kentucky.com/cn...cle_0d6d20d9-d3a4-54fe-a39f-a528fa43aa45.html

[doublepost=1524257202,1524257168][/doublepost]
5acca9584cfa3.image.jpg
1623438273986.png

Last edited:
Damn baby girl never had a chance.....the bitch threw her in the playpen after the poor babe was already busted up amd crying bloody murder......neither one of those selfish fucks deserve to live

I'm sure when you throw your baby into a pen after falling on her the outcome isn't going to be good. Dumb bitch tossed her in there so she could keep fighting with dick head.

They didn't call 911 because they didn't give a shit.

Name:GREGORY CORTEZ FORD

Supervision Status:INCARCERATED

Combined Sentence(s) Length:12 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS

Sentence Begin Date:08/05/2017Sentence End Date:01/17/2028
Release Eligibility Date:08/24/2019

Offense:FAC. AGG. CHILD ABUSE & NEGLECT (UNDER 6)Offense Date:06/22/2017

Sentence Length:8 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS

Offense:RECKLESS HOMICIDE

Sentence Effective Date:01/17/2024Sentence Length:4 YRS 0 MTHS 0 DAYS

Back