• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman accused of failing to seek medical treatment for her undernourished child is set to appear in court today.

Sarah A. Sizemore, 30, was arrested on Wednesday by London City Police following a neglect referral by the Laurel County office of the Department of Child Based Services (DCBS). She is charged with first-degree criminal abuse of a child, age 12 or under, and endangering the welfare of a minor.

The arrest was in reference to a 27-month-old child, who was determined to suffer from obvious malnutrition and had cuts and bruises all over the body. Officials with DCBS began the investigation on April 12 while the child was in Sizemore’s custody and took the child to Saint Joseph London KentuckyOne Health to be checked. According to the press release from the London City Police, the child was then transferred by ambulance to the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington for further treatment.

The press release also states that medical staff reported the child was suffering from extreme malnutrition. Sizemore, who was allegedly aware of the child’s condition, did not seek medical treatment for the child - resulting in the criminal charges against her.
http://www.somerset-kentucky.com/ke...cle_5cdab276-164d-5b09-9b96-1c716b8a618c.html
5ada4a366745e.image.jpg

Starving a 2 year old. Normal mothers are trying to get them eat at that Age! There's no anger management, no parenting classes that can help someone that demented.

I just spent a week with my youngest grandchild (2yr old) Spent most days trying to win the "Hey, he is eating award" My kitchen looked like an all you can eat buffet most days. Gotta love the "eww yuchy", every other time you offer them a bite. Especially, if it was the winner selected to be eaten the day before.

Name: SIZEMORE, SARAH ANN
Active Inmate

Offender Photo
(Click image to enlarge)
VINE - click here to register for notification on an offender's custody status
PID # / DOC #: 310744 / 248679
Institution Start Date: 1/28/2019
Expected Time To Serve (TTS): 8/25/2024
Classification: Medium (Level 3)
Minimum Expiration of Sentence Date (Good Time Release Date): ? 8/25/2024
Parole Eligibility Date: 9/01/2022
Maximum Expiration of Sentence Date: 4/12/2025

CRIMINAL ABUSE-1ST DEGREE
Incomplete offense information found
Indictment #: 18-CR-00155
<>Crime Date: 4/30/2018
Conviction Date: 1/29/2019
Conviction County: Laurel
Indictment Count: 001
KRS Code: 508.100
Felony Class: C
Sentence Length: 7 years 0 months 0 days
Parole Information
(Parole Hearings are conducted 60 days prior to Parole Date)

Parole Board Website

Hearing DateHearing ActionMonths DeferredNext Parole Eligibility DateProposed Release Date
7/23/2019 Deferred 36 9/01/2022

Back