• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Wisconsin mother allegedly let men abuse two young children for years in exchange for drugs and money, according to WEAU.

Michelle Mayer, 39, of Eau Claire, has been charged with two counts of repeated sexual assault of a child, party to a crime.

The abuse apparently started years ago when Mayer allowed different men into her mother’s house, according to WTMJ. The men allegedly gave Mayer meth, cocaine and money, and, in return, she allowed them to sexually and physically assault two children she was trafficking, ages 6 and 9, according to a criminal complaint.

Mayer would also allow the men to photograph the children naked and would inject them with meth to keep them awake, a confidential informant told police. The same informant estimated that the abuse happened “every other day” for up to nine years, WTMJ reports.

If the children refused to cooperate, Mayer would beat them, including at least one instance when she struck one of them with a baseball bat, according to the informant.

Mayer faces up to 80 years in prison, according to WQOW, and police are now investigating the men who allegedly assaulted the children.
http://q13fox.com/2018/03/22/woman-...-with-meth-letting-men-sexually-assault-them/
mayer.jpg

melt this cunts bits closed and let her die of septic shock when she can't shit or piss. also let me enter your fucking country so I can choke her unconscious repeatedly for about a month or so. then I will finally stomp her skull into what you would think is a badly made pizza

The fact that this isn't the first time someone has done this is bad enough but to know so many have is even more disturbing.
Why would you subject a child to such horrific acts?
80yrs is great but unless it's doing hard labor 23hrs a day then it pales in comparison to what she did to these babies.

Ok so I am thinking Pay Per View event for her kids to benefit from the proceeds.

Mom gets suspended by the wrists.
Players take turns shooting her with tranq darts.
Only put iodine in them instead.
The trick is to keep her alive as long as possible and in searing pain.
Bookies can take bets and give odds on duration and time of death.

That is some serious evil. I wish I believed in God. Divine intervention is the only way those kids will have a normal life. This hideous bitch will spend the rest of her life miserable, in a clean version of hell and then die there. That's good enough for me.

I am so ashamed to say that I have met this woman. My husband used to work with her. She has always been a gross,depressing cunt, but nothing ever made me think she would do something like this. She has had CPS in her life for a long time too, and was still able to do this for a decade, which makes it even sadder. I truly hope she gets the maximum sentence. I wish American prisons were like prisons in Brazil, where they will cut off pieces of you and make you eat them, before they dismember you completely.

Ok so I am thinking Pay Per View event for her kids to benefit from the proceeds.

Mom gets suspended by the wrists.
Players take turns shooting her with tranq darts.
Only put iodine in them instead.
The trick is to keep her alive as long as possible and in searing pain.
Bookies can take bets and give odds on duration and time of death.

Where have you been all my life?

Seriously, that may be all for my interwebz today. Fuck me running. :(
[doublepost=1521817778,1521817662][/doublepost]
Yeh god damn it I had several drinks again last night :hungover::hungover:

Tell ya what, Stan. Give all your drinks to Auntie Frayed. Problem solved.

Where have you been all my life?

Seriously, that may be all for my interwebz today. Fuck me running. :(
[doublepost=1521817778,1521817662][/doublepost]

Tell ya what, Stan. Give all your drinks to Auntie Frayed. Problem solved.

Not even mine Frayed, I have been a kept man for the last week. I haven't been back in my home town once other than to see my kids for a couple hours. Woman is handling this booze just fine and I am dying everyday after it. It must stop now.

Not even mine Frayed, I have been a kept man for the last week. I haven't been back in my home town once other than to see my kids for a couple hours. Woman is handling this booze just fine and I am dying everyday after it. It must stop now.

I’ve not been around much lately, but I thought you didn’t drink much.....everything okay?

I’ve not been around much lately, but I thought you didn’t drink much.....everything okay?

Yeh all is great and I generally don't drink much but it was St Patricks so I went to Belfast for a weekend of partying with a woman I am seeing and have now spent the rest of the week since then at her house. I just cant handle the drink, I had a 5 day hangover until yesterday so stupidly decided to have a couple more drinks which led to a 4am bed time.. I deserve to feel like shit today lol.

Yeh all is great and I generally don't drink much but it was St Patricks so I went to Belfast for a weekend of partying with a woman I am seeing and have now spent the rest of the week since then at her house. I just cant handle the drink, I had a 5 day hangover until yesterday so stupidly decided to have a couple more drinks which led to a 4am bed time.. I deserve to feel like shit today lol.

Drink lots of water. Or Gatorade. <3

Well...clearly they weren't interested in poking this warthog. too bad the littles had to pay for her fucked up existence

I’m glad to see you’ve been able to spend time with your kids.

A Wisconsin mother accused of selling her two young children for sex in exchange for drugs and cash every day for nine years has been ordered to stand trial for her alleged crimes.

Michelle Mayer, 39, appeared in court for a preliminary hearing on Tuesday, during which Circuit Court Judge Jon Theisen ruled that there was sufficient evidence to allow the case to proceed to trial.

Mayer, of Eau Claire, was arrested last month on charges of repeated sexual assault of a child and being a party to a crime.

An informant told police that Mayer allegedly pimped out her children, now aged six and nine, every day for nine years, from 2007-2016, to men who were introduced to them as 'uncles.'

According to a criminal complaint, the mother injected the children with meth more than 100 times to keep them awake during sexual assaults carried out by men who went by streets names like 'Dollar, Junior, Bam Bam and Pinky,' according to Fox News.

The johns paid Mayer in meth, cocaine and cash for the privilege of having sex with the children and taking explicit photos of them, according to the documents.

When the children refused to obey Mayer, the woman allegedly struck them with a baseball bat.

A detective told the court during Tuesday’s hearing that one of the young victims confirmed the allegations against Mayer, reported the station WQOW.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-stand-trial-selling-sex-two-children.html

I didn't know I could be shocked by these heinous stories anymore...but low and behold... I don't even think I've comprehended this entirely yet. My oldest son is 6...how? Yuck...I can't even think about it. She needs her fucking vagina burned out with a branding iron. Just gouge that fly trap out and slap it in a biohazard container. Then do the same to her face.

I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth but...... I was thinking the same thing as Jack. What about all the rapists?

Finally there must be something, we as mostly normal people, don't understand. This is the second case on here that I know of that involves these horrible moms injecting/giving kids meth during sex assaults. I'm not sure I want to know the exact real reason for this (article says "to keep the kids awake"?) but I definitely don't understand it by any means.

Ya know what’s kind of creepy other than the obvious? My cousins name is the same spelled differently and she’s also from eau Claire. Glad this one came with a pic :wideyed:

Sexual abuse is bad enough, but it’s beyond sadistic to inject kids with meth so they’re hyper conscious of being assaulted. Jesus, Mary & Joseph.

ETA the original article said the cops were looking for the perps too

Last edited:
Sexual abuse is bad enough, but it’s beyond sadistic to inject kids with meth so they’re hyper conscious of being assaulted. Jesus, Mary & Joseph.

ETA the original article said the cops were looking for the perps too
This is what has me close to being ill.
The fact that these monsters got off on these kids being abused and being aware of what was happening to them.
80 years is no where near good enough.
She deserves the death penalty becos she gave birth to her second child strictly to be abused.
I am horrified.

Back