• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.sbsun.com/2018/03/23/te...ey-father-arrested-on-suspicion-of-lewd-acts/
A young runaway used the San Bernardino County sheriff’s 911 text system early Friday morning to summon help when she awoke to her father touching her as she slept in his Yucca Valley home, sheriff’s officials said.

The girl, 13, texted sheriff’s dispatch just before 1:30 a.m., and said her father, Eddie Lowery, 46, had touched her, according to a sheriff’s statement.

Deputies went to the home in the 7200 block of Inca Trail in Yucca Valley and found Lowery hiding underneath his mobile home, officials said. He was arrested on suspicion of lewd acts with a child, according to booking records.

Authorities have learned the girl had run away from her home in the Sacramento area and was staying with her father. It wasn’t clear how long ago she left the Sacramento area, or how long she’d been staying with her father.

She was turned over to Child and Family Services. Lowery was booked into the Morongo Basin Jail in lieu of $250,000 bail.
[....]

Poor kid.

This reminds me of my friend in highschool. She didn't know her real dad but found his address on some papers. We lied and said we were going to the movies and staying the night at another friends house.
We took off on the bus to old Town Sacramento about 140 miles from our town.
He lived in a dump above the bar he tended. We slept in his nasty dirty bed and he took the couch across the small room. She nudged me awake and said look.
I looked at her dad, he was masterbating while sitting on the couch. After he ejaculated, he pissed on the floor.
A few hours later it was morning and we got up and took off for home.
It was heart breaking for her. She so wanted her dad to be a super hero.

Deputies went to the home in the 7200 block of Inca Trail in Yucca Valley and found Lowery hiding underneath his mobile home”

Nothing suspicious about that...

Poor kid.

This reminds me of my friend in highschool. She didn't know her real dad but found his address on some papers. We lied and said we were going to the movies and staying the night at another friends house.
He lived in a dump above the bar he tended. We slept in his nasty dirty bed and he took the couch across the small room. She nudged me awake and said look.
I looked at her dad, he was masterbating while sitting on the couch. After he ejaculated, he pissed on the floor.

:(

Wonder how bad things were for her to run away from home?
Mommy have a DOTM who was doing likewise?
If so, this girl will never trust a male again.

Poor kid.

At least he didn't try to join you in the bed .....

And I have just changed the sheets of mine on the strength of this post. Amazing the ones that get to you!

Im sorry(not really) but this is fucking hilarious. Thank you.

Back