• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida high school student has been charged as an adult after he allegedly appeared in an Instagram video with a gun outside his school, threatening to shoot the principal.

Anthony Roberson, of Riviera Beach, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday on counts of possession of a gun on school property, using a communication device to assist in a crime and making a false report to a law-enforcement officer.

His bond was set at $115,000.

The investigation into Roberson was launched in early March after a tip came in accusing the student of posting photos of his Instagram account, @Hittman_Ant, showing him brandishing a gun in the parking lot of William T. Dwyer High School.

On March 6, deputies watched a live online video in which a gun-toting Roberson appeared with a young woman who told him, 'I'm going to tell the teachers and the school you got a gun.'

The suspect said in response that he brings it with him every day, as Palm Beach Post first reported.

When the girl tells Roberson that she and her 'white friends' are scared, he reassures her that she needs not worry, adding 'I'm going to shoot Mr D first,' which authorities inferred to be a threat against Principal Joe DePasquale.

The next day, a SWAT team arrived at Roberson's apartment on Avenue J to execute a search warrant and found a gun stashed under the water heater in the kitchen.

The firearm had been reported stolen in Cocoa Beach.

When questioned about the threat against the school principal, Roberson said he 'was only kidding.' He allegedly confessed that the gun recovered from his home was the same firearm seen in the video.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5532773/Florida-student-charged-bringing-gun-school.html
[doublepost=1521759791,1521759757][/doublepost]
4A733BDD00000578-5532773-image-m-12_1521749297022.jpg

What the?...

Back when I was a little hoodlum, in the late 90's/early 2000's, we made a point of doing our criminal shit away from prying eyes and especially cameras. Today they seem to make a point of doing it front of a camera and posting it for the whole world to see.

If you want to be a criminal, get a mentor, not an Instagram account.

I like this new generation of brazen asshats that brag online about their criminal desires.
Please continue to do so.
You are all very very cool and all of us are impressed and scared.

Jackoffs.

Update, July 29, 2019:
Anthony Roberson pleaded guilty May 20 and was sentenced to two years in prison. The now 18-year-old was given credit for the 440 days he’s already served in jail and once released from prison he will be on probation for three years, according to court records.

As part of his plea, he must not have any contact with William T. Dwyer High School.

Back