• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/2...chologist-who-fled-hospital-with-patient.html
1521721903212.jpg

[....]
An arrest warrant was issued for Michelle Messer, 41, a psychological examiner at the hospital accused of taking Cory Chapin, 46, a patient, out of the Little Rock facility, police said.

Messer was spotted on surveillance video Tuesday using her access to the hospital’s forensic unit and walking Chapin out of the building, police said.

Messer is wanted on a misdemeanor charge of aiding an unauthorized departure. The hospital said Messer will be fired once located.
[....]
It’s unclear what the relationship is between Messer and Chapin.

Chapin was acquitted in 2015 of kidnapping, theft, unauthorized use of a vehicle and drug possession charges by reason of mental illness or defect. He had told authorities God said to kidnap a woman who cut his hair, Arkansas Online reported.

Chapin was committed to the hospital’s forensic unit, used to assess and treat patients with mental illnesses who are accused of a crime. A doctor said he posted as a “moderate risk” for violence without treatment.

But by February 2016, 46-year-old had engineered an escape. Chapin fled Arkansas after receiving a 48-hour pass to leave with his father. He was found in Las Vegas last year and returned to the hospital in November.

Messer is a licensed independent psychological examiner by the Arkansas Psychology Board, according to Arkansas Online. Messer has worked for the Department of Human Services for nine years, state records show.

Yikes.
Where's Batman when you need him eh?
I hope she at least gets the D before they are caught. It would suck to do all of this and don't catch an O.
She does know that there is none psychotic penis in the world right?

How do we know the patient didn't force her to use her card and drive off??? He was in there for kidnapping, theft, unauthorized use of a vehicle and drug possession charges by reason of mental illness or defect. The story even says he planned the escape before, they weren't giving him anymore furlows, so how else was he getting out of there when he needed someone with an authorization card and a car. I'm just hoping God didn't tell him to kidnap the psychologist then kill her when he gets done with her. I couldn't find anything showing she went on her own will, and you can fashion alot of ordinary things into weapon.

Messer was spotted on surveillance video Tuesday using her access to the hospital’s forensic unit and walking Chapin out of the building, police said.

Apparently, it was clear from the surveillance video that no coercion or force was involved, chupamela.

Way to throw away a 9+ yr career. Hope the crazy dick is worth it.

In my experience, it seldom is.

And yet......
[doublepost=1521816980,1521816920][/doublepost]
How do we know the patient didn't force her to use her card and drive off??? He was in there for kidnapping, theft, unauthorized use of a vehicle and drug possession charges by reason of mental illness or defect. The story even says he planned the escape before, they weren't giving him anymore furlows, so how else was he getting out of there when he needed someone with an authorization card and a car. I'm just hoping God didn't tell him to kidnap the psychologist then kill her when he gets done with her. I couldn't find anything showing she went on her own will, and you can fashion alot of ordinary things into weapon.

Nah. She likes the cray peen.

Apparently, it was clear from the surveillance video that no coercion or force was involved, chupamela.
In my experience, it seldom is.

And yet......
[doublepost=1521816980,1521816920][/doublepost]

Nah. She likes the cray peen.
Trust me, I do hope she broke him out instead of being kidnapped. It just has me wondering why she only has a misdemeanor warrant for aiding an unauthorized departure when he's court ordered to be there and there's no detail about the time between her walking him out to when they left in her car or the positions or distances between them when they walked out. Plus, the hospital said they were firing her instead of getting her licence revoked. So it had me thinking about how the FBI uses the media to humanize and play down the severity of the crime so the kidnapped victims have a better chance staying alive. She vary well could be a willing participant I'm just not sold on either scenario. I'm just hoping that she's not another pathetically desperate for penis woman that we read about on here all the time. Either way it goes I hope he hasn't killed her cuz then I'll probably never know what really happened,not that it's that big of deal as long as he's caught.

Back