• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Ronald Terry Harrison, 39, pleaded guilty to leaving his baby outside for over 18 hours pleaded guilty to child abuse Thursday.

Harrison was charged with child abuse and neglect of a minor in October 2017 after he and his girlfriend were accused of leaving a 2-month-old child outside of Faith Family Church overnight in a car seat.

Security footage from the church showed the couple leave the church area without the child, according to court documents. The two reported to police that the child was missing about an hour after the baby was found. The couple at first told police they had an argument and went separate ways, thinking the other would grab the baby.

The night the child was left outside, the temperature reached a low of 54 degrees and more than 2 inches of rain fell, according to the National Weather Service.

Mary Louise Jennesse, 28, later admitted the two were high on K2 when they left the child. According to court documents, she told police she and Harrison had smoked "one or two bags" that night and had "blanked out."
Jennesse was then charged with abuse or cruelty to a minor and false report to police. Her next court appearance is scheduled for April.

The morning after the child was left at Faith Family Church, a maintenance worker saw the child's car seat out front of the terrace and told administrative assistant Adrienne Horsley. That entrance is one not open to the public during the week.

"(The child) was out there, out in the cold, with no blanket, soaking wet," Horsley said. Horsley had her 4-month-old son with her and had supplies to change the baby's diaper and clothes. She fed the baby and gave him a "nice warm bath" while staff notified police.

"He was wide awake looking at me," she said when she found him. "I'm thankful he was alive."
https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...aby-outside-18-hours-pleads-guilty/427503002/
Harrision_Jennesse.jpg

Last edited:
A warm bath is one of the worst ways to warm someone left out in the cold for extended periods.
Heart was in the right place but the better treatment is warm dry blankets or compresses after removing wet clothing articles.
Applying gentle heat from a hair dryer is also acceptable.
This could have gone badly had the child been worse.

As for Frick and Frack here they need sterilization first and foremost.
Then hose them down in warm water and glychol.
Next chain them to a post outdoors in the wind in freezing weather.
Ideally someplace remote so no one can hear the sobbing wails.
Do not release them until you can shatter their bound wrists with a hammer blow.

Now the big question.
They left the child outside this "Faith Freedom Family Funhouse Fries-with-that Fukkup Churchy" thing.
It also said they had smoked K2 and were high when they abandoned the kidlet.
So they were baked at the church?
Where were the fine Christians to step in and save the day before 18 hours had lapsed?
Was everyone baked?
Is that their sacrament?

A warm bath is one of the worst ways to warm someone left out in the cold for extended periods.
Heart was in the right place but the better treatment is warm dry blankets or compresses after removing wet clothing articles.

Do not release them until you can shatter their bound wrists with a hammer blow.

Now the big question.
They left the child outside this "Faith Freedom Family Funhouse Fries-with-that Fukkup Churchy" thing.
Where were the fine Christians to step in and save the day before 18 hours had lapsed?
Was everyone baked?
Is that their sacrament?

I’ll bet you are a tiger in the sack.

Now the big question.
Was everyone baked?
Is that their sacrament?

you have the best punishments EVER

I......o_O

Who....:confused:

“Let’s do spice.”
“Yeah, awesome!”
“Then, let’s go to church! How awesome would that be?!?!”

Is not a conversation I would expect anyone to have.

I just pissed myself laughing. A lot.

Something has been missing in my life!! Where have you been woman!!??
I swear I'm not a crazy stalker...... Or am I?:rolleyes::joyful:
MUAH! Right back atcha.

Seriously, @Sejanus ‘s punishments sometimes get me hot. Is that weird?
[doublepost=1521815355,1521815255][/doublepost]
I......o_O

Who....:confused:

“Let’s do spice.”
“Yeah, awesome!”
“Then, let’s go to church! How awesome would that be?!?!”

Is not a conversation I would expect anyone to have.

Actually, when I was in college we used to go trip balls in an abandoned church.

No babies allowed, tho.
[doublepost=1521815477][/doublepost]
It would be better than church sober.

Bwahahahaha.

*prepares to board jitney to Hell*

The parents didn't "go to church". This has nothing to do with religion or church. It's all about the empty parking lot.

You expected good Samaritans to be milling around the church property on weekdays? Why the snarky remarks about Christians? The church employees acted as soon as they found the baby.
I bet the church now has a policy of doing a perimeter check every morning!

@Satanica @Prettypink513
The mother of a two-month-old baby found "fairly wet and cold" outside of Faith Family Church in a car seat on Oct. 3, 2017 says the incident was something that changed the course of her life, she said at her sentencing Monday.

Mary Louise Jennesse, 29, was sentenced to serve 90 days in jail, with credit for 12 days served. She was also sentenced to 10 years in the penitentiary with 10 of those years suspended. She will have three years of supervised probation. If the terms of the probation are not met, she could be sentenced to that penitentiary time.

Ronald Terry Harrison, 39, the father was initially the only one of the couple arrested, as he was seen on security footage from the church as the last person to be with the child.

Harrison told investigators in a later interview at the Minnehaha County Jail that he and Jennesse were smoking K2 at the church where they left the child, and that they were "high as s---," according to court documents.

Harrison pleaded guilty to child abuse and neglect of a minor under 7 in March. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail, with credit for 21 days in jail. He received 10 years suspended supervised probation.

Circuit Court Judge Natalie Damgaard on Monday credited Jennesse for progress she's made in the last eight or so months, including clean random urinalysis tests, maintained employment and graduating from treatment at the Carroll Institute. Damgaard commended Jennesse for recognizing her culpability in the case, but noted the seriousness of what happened.

Jennesse at the sentencing said addiction has troubled her most of her life, and that this was an event that changed her life to set her straight. "(It's) changed me for the better," she said.
https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...entenced-mary-jennesse-sioux-falls/668649002/
1545048418744.png

Ten years suspended for her ... penitentiary time hanging over her head everyday. That will keep her on the straight and narrow or she'll be a time bomb because that's pretty heavy and you never know who will use it against her.

"(It's) changed me for the better," she said.

I hopw she's being honest but I really think the next time something stresses her out that she can't solve, she'll go right back, the poor baby will pay the price for it every time. I hope the baby is has been put with a good family and won't go back to her.

Back