• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://nypost.com/2018/03/21/men-attempt-to-burn-down-house-with-tomato-sauce-cops/

Two Florida men were caught with their hands in the pasta jar after they used Ragu sauce to try and burn down a home they robbed last week, police said.

Derrick Irving, 36, and John Silva, 28, were arrested March 13 after allegedly breaking into a home in DeLand and stealing a flat screen television and an air conditioning wall unit, WKMC-TV reported.

The man whose home was being burglarized received an alert on his phone from his residence’s security system informing him of motion being detected in the house, the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office said.

A towel was placed over the camera which gave him a clue that something was not right and he immediately called the police, according to WKMC-TV.

When police arrived at the home, they saw a red SUV trying to flee the residence, authorities said. The two suspects told officers they were picking up clothes from the house, police said. The victim told WKMC-TV that Irving was donning a bull onesie.

A deputy said there was an air conditioning unit, a vacuum, television, heater, a marijuana grinder and an empty jar of Ragu sauce inside the vehicle.

Deputies found the burning pot of Ragu sauce and a washcloth near the stove’s burner which appeared to be an attempt to start a fire, according to WESH-TV.

“He was trying to make it look like I left the stove on but who gets up at 2 a.m. and fixes sketti?” the victim told the WKMC-TV.

Silva and Irving told officers they knew the victim due to past sexual encounters, authorities said.

“It started out as a relationship, that lasted about a week,” the victim told WKMC-TV. “I’ve let him use my car for four months, maybe he’s angry about that. Or maybe he’s angry because I gave him $150 to fix his teeth.”

Silva and Irving were both charged with “unarmed burglary, grand theft and arson,” the arrest affidavit stated.
[doublepost=1521752550,1521752519][/doublepost]
burn-house-pasta-sauce.jpg

couple of rocket surgeons

That white boi looks like he has a LEGO minifigure head.
What's with the white powdery crusty on Dr Midnights lips?
Spacelane proctologists in their native form.
They should stick to poking colons.

“He was trying to make it look like I left the stove on but who gets up at 2 a.m. and fixes sketti?” the victim told the WKMC-TV.

I understand people who own marijuana grinders sometimes experience "the munchies" at odd hours?

It's very rare that this happens but I have no idea what this sequence of words mean. Is this slang for something? Something dirty?

From my understanding he was wearing pyjama's that no man should ever wear inside never mind outside.
[doublepost=1521806146,1521806087][/doublepost]
That white boi looks like he has a LEGO minifigure head.
What's with the white powdery crusty on Dr Midnights lips?
Spacelane proctologists in their native form.
They should stick to poking colons.

In this instance I do not want to know what the white crust is on his lips. I just know I would hate the answer.

I thought whiteboi looks like Chaz Bono. And Dr. Midnight like an anorexic Jimmy Walker. But DY-NO-MITE! they ain't, more like a fizzled firecracker.

I understand people who own marijuana grinders sometimes experience "the munchies" at odd hours?

I don’t sleep, I take multiple naps and have been known to fix a meal at 2am.

However I am not a retarded fuckknuckle. Not today, anyway.
[doublepost=1521820460,1521820380][/doublepost]
From my understanding he was wearing pyjama's that no man should ever wear inside never mind outside.
[doublepost=1521806146,1521806087][/doublepost]

In this instance I do not want to know what the white crust is on his lips. I just know I would hate the answer.

Jammies outside the home is a grimace-inducer for me. I avoid Walmart for that very reason.

I don’t sleep, I take multiple naps and have been known to fix a meal at 2am.

However I am not a retarded fuckknuckle. Not today, anyway.
[doublepost=1521820460,1521820380][/doublepost]

Jammies outside the home is a grimace-inducer for me. I avoid Walmart for that very reason.

Yeh but also a guy in a onesie? Its just not right.

Back