• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
2q0m7uw.jpg

Breon Danielle Lashay Hess

This pouty faced, I'm sorry I got caught, bitch is accused of shaking a 9 month old baby.

Breon Hess, 25, was watching the infant starting on October 30th. At some point on Halloween the baby became "unusually fussy." Instead of calling the baby's parents, soothing the baby, trying to figure what was wrong with the baby, she became angry and admitted to shaking the baby. After shaking the baby, she felt it necessary to just drop him onto a blanket and stare at him for a few minutes. She determined he was calm enough. She went to check on him later and he had thrown up and was gasping for breath. She picked the baby up and one eye was open and the other was closed.

She called a friend who, obviously has more brains than this moron, told her to call 911. She complied.

Doctors told investigators that the child had a 'devastating brain injury,' extensive retinal hemorrhage, and possible retinoschisis which is described as abnormal splitting of the retina's neurosensory layers.

With those injuries described I can only imagine just how hard she shook that poor baby. Jesus Christ!

She is being held on a $250,000 cash only bond. She is being charged with felony charge of involuntary manslaughter, endangering the welfare of a child, and felony child abuse.

I couldn't find any mention of the parents. Who they are, where they were, why they had been gone for two days.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/3362988...with-manslaughter-child-abuse-in-childs-death

Weird fact: she has both mine and my daughter's middle names. Mine is Danielle. Hers is La'Shay. But we have common sense

A southeast Missouri woman has been sentenced to seven years in prison in the shaking death of a 9-month-old baby in her care.

The Daily American Republic reports that 26-year-old Breon Dannielle Lashay Hess, of Malden, was sentenced last week after pleading guilty to first-degree involuntary manslaughter. Police responded in October 2016 to a report of an unresponsive infant at a Malden apartment. The boy was taken to a children's hospital in St. Louis, where he died several days later.

Malden police chief Jarrett Bullock wrote in the probable-cause statement that Hess told police the baby was "unusually fussy" and that she became upset and shook him. She later found him gasping for breath and vomiting.

Medical staff described his brain injury as "devastating."
http://www.kmov.com/story/37767360/...ed-to-7-years-in-shaking-death-of-9-month-old

Latest posts

Back