• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/state/alabama/article205888319.html
[....]
the defendant, 48-year-old Brian David “Blaze” Boersma, intended to sell the young girl to a pimp for sex, and said he revealed the “worst parts of human depravity,” adding that his plea provided only small comfort to those who may have been victims.
[....]
Screen%20Shot%202018-03-19%20at%203.02.49%20PM

[....]
Boersma worked as a driver at a co-op in Decatur, Ala., shuttling trailers from a storage yard to a warehouse. The Department of Justice alleges that Boersma asked a co-worker to find someone he could pay to kidnap a woman and her daughter.

The coworker alerted the FBI, who sent two undercover employees to pose as “willing kidnappers,” the DOJ said.

In his plea agreement, the DOJ says Boersma wanted to sell the 14-year-old child to a pimp in Memphis, Tenn., for as much as $40,000, a premium because she was a “young, clean virgin.”

He had rigged a trailer with a mattress and restraints, along with a “sex machine” he could tie the mother to in order for her to be beaten and raped, the DOJ says.

Boersma claimed the kidnapping was the brainchild of the woman’s ex-husband, whom he said wanted the two kidnapped because the mother had divorced him and taken him to court for child support, according to the DOJ.

The department said Boersma had laid a plastic tarp down in the trailer to clean up an expected “bloody mess” after he planned to invite the ex-husband to beat her with a bullwhip, and that when the mother was dead, he would bury her in the ground along with 300 pounds of lime to help dissolve the corpse.

Boersma and the co-worker met at a hotel on Oct. 10 along with the undercover agents, where the DOJ says Boersma gave them photos of the intended victims and handed over $3,440 as payment before leading them to the woman’s work and home. He then showed them the trailer he had prepared with the restraints and “sex machine,” the DOJ says.
[....]
Boersma pleaded guilty to attempted kidnapping of a minor, attempted kidnapping, attempted sex trafficking of a child, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possessing a firearm in furtherance of a violent crime.

No sentencing date has been set, but he could face decades in prison if a judge hands down maximum penalties.

When he was first arrested, social media rumors circulated that he was part of some sort of gang that was involved in trafficking people, which the police department denied, reported the Decatur Daily.
[....]

Drop this guy in the sea with concrete boots on.. If the ex husband is proved to be involved then cement the fuckers together.

Clean virgin...pfft no thanks.
Gimme a dirty slut every time.
When she moans how good it is, I want her speaking from experience.

This guy needs to be restrained and bent over a construction horse.
Next, have a huge dildo attached to a reciprocating saw.
Then after he is Rogered into a coma, toss him in a lime pit.

Let us not forget the ex though.
He needs to be put away forever.

Last edited:
This is as bad as it can get and thankfully one of the people he contacted went straight to the FBI and set this freaks ass up. They have enough charges on him where i hope he never sees the light of day
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5523245/Man-admits-plotting-sell-girl-14-sex-trafficker.html
4A60610600000578-5523245-image-m-20_1521560467048.jpg

sorry ass pos deserves a good workout with a sledge hammer and other assorted tools
An Alabama man who hatched a plan to hire someone to kidnap a woman and her 14-year-old daughter and then sell the teen to a sex trafficker has pleaded guilty to federal charges.

A US Department of Justice statement says 48-year-old Brian David 'Blaze' Boersma, from Decatur, was arrested in October 2017 by undercover FBI agents.

The suspect believed the agents would kidnap the mother and child and had given them more than $3,000 for the job.

Boersma boasted to his co-worker that he would sell the girl to a pimp he knew in Memphis, Tennessee, who offered $8,000.
On Monday, Boersma pleaded guilty to charges of attempted kidnapping of a minor; attempted kidnapping; attempted sex trafficking of a child; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possessing a firearm in furtherance of a violent crime.

The charges carry sentences of up to 65 years combined.

A sentencing date has not been set. US Attorney Jay Town says Boersma will likly spend the rest of his days behind bars.

'Boersma has revealed the worst parts of human depravity and his guilty plea provides little comfort to those who would have suffered unspeakable horrors,’ Town stated. ‘He will spend most, if not all, of the remainder of his life in prison…and then he has hell to look forward to.’

4A6060FE00000578-5523245-image-a-22_1521560488896.jpg

+2
Boersma had outfitted a trailer with a mattress and restraints, and placed inside the a metal ‘sex device’ to rape and beat the mother

The defendant worked at the Alabama Farmers’ Cooperative in Decatur shuttling trailers from the storage yard to the warehouse where they would be loaded with merchandise for shipment to other locations.

His plea agreement details his efforts in the fall of 2017 to encourage a co-worker at the co-op to find someone willing to kidnap a woman and her daughter for payment. Boersma, in installments, gave the co-worker $3,440 to hold for a kidnapping payment.

In mid-Sepember, the co-worker contacted the FBI and revealed Boersma’s plan, prompting two agents to pose as would-be kidnappers.

According to Boersma’s plea deal, he confided in his co-worker that he hoped to sell the 14-year-old girl to the Memphis pimp for up to $40,000 because she is ‘a young, clean virgin.’ Ultimately, the potential buyer offered him only $8,000 for the girl.

Boersma had outfitted a trailer with a mattress and restraints for holding the mother and daughter. He also placed inside the trailer a metal ‘sex device’ he had built so the woman could be tied to it, beaten and raped.

Boersma claimed that the woman’s ex-husband wanted the woman and child kidnapped as retribution for the woman divorcing him and taking him to court for child support.

He said the ex-husband wanted to beat the woman with a bullwhip and it would be a ‘bloody mess’ in the trailer.

He said he put plastic down inside the trailer to help with clean up. Boersma also told the undercover FBI employees that once the woman was dead, he would ‘have to go get 300lbs of lime and dig a hole.’

He said he would get the lime from the co-op and bury the body under a nearby bridge.

On October 10, Boersma and his co-worker met at a Decatur hotel with the undercover FBI agents who Boersma believed would cary out the abduction.

Boersma told the agents what he wanted done, provided photos of the two intended victims and handed the agents $3,440. He then led the agents to the woman’s workplace, to her home and to the co-op, where he showed them the trailer he had prepared for holding the victims.

Shortly after returning to the hotel, police arrested Boersma as he approached his pickup truck. A loaded Smith & Wesson M&P .40-caliber pistol was recovered during a search of the truck.

Boersma was prohibited from possessing the gun because of a felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance conviction in Shelby County, Tennessee, in 1998.

Seriously, the husband/father would rather murder his wife and sell his child into sex slavery than pay child support? He's more of a bastard then this sick fuck is!
he looks like he's in a club but not seeing any colors and why has no mention of daddy dearest coming up/ if he were involved you would think they would have set him up too, if he is he should be strung up also

I don't believe that there was an ex involved in this. I bet that he was after the woman to get to the 14 year old and she knew what he was about and pissed him off.

The more I read on this site, the more I'm convinced that a shit ton percentage of men are sick perverts. Babies, dogs, horses, goats... is there nothing man won't fuck?? I'm sure a good percentage of the male society are normal, but I'm struggling to understand the depraved depths these cretins that get caught in their lust for sex go to. I know some women are equally depraved, but from what I read on here, it's usually at the behest of DOTM, and they do it to please them.

Since joining the forum my eyes have been widened, and not for the better.
[doublepost=1521618202,1521618032][/doublepost]That reads like women are innocent, I don't mean it to. Some Women can be the worst abusers, I know. But the majority of the women's crimes are usually beating a child to death, it just seems that most male crimes are sexually driven. Is what im trying to get at...

The more I read on this site, the more I'm convinced that a shit ton percentage of men are sick perverts. Babies, dogs, horses, goats... is there nothing man won't fuck?? I'm sure a good percentage of the male society are normal, but I'm struggling to understand the depraved depths these cretins that get caught in their lust for sex go to. I know some women are equally depraved, but from what I read on here, it's usually at the behest of DOTM, and they do it to please them.

Since joining the forum my eyes have been widened, and not for the better.
[doublepost=1521618202,1521618032][/doublepost]That reads like women are innocent, I don't mean it to. Some Women can be the worst abusers, I know. But the majority of the women's crimes are usually beating a child to death, it just seems that most male crimes are sexually driven. Is what im trying to get at...
Agreed. I can't begin to comprehend the male sex drive, and it seems deeply intertwined with a sense of personal power.

Oh yeah wasn’t there something on here about a man and a car muffler?
[doublepost=1521652524,1521652320][/doublepost]
The more I read on this site, the more I'm convinced that a shit ton percentage of men are sick perverts.

Actually what sickens me is thinking what people must have gotten away with before media exposure & modern judicial systems.

something on here about a man and a car muffler?

car grills, picnic tables, fences, and let's not forget them sexy trees. If there's a hole, they'll poke it, sometimes, don't even need a hole.

Clean virgin...pfft no thanks.
Gimme a dirty slut every time.
When she moans how got it is, I want her speaking from experience.

This guy needs to be restrained and bent over a construction horse.
Next, have a huge dildo attached to a reciprocating saw.
Then after he is Rogered into a coma, toss him in a lime pit.

Let us not forget the ex though.
He needs to be put away forever.
I think I’m going to have to go bold just so I can “funny” you!
Wait...did that sound weird?

Last edited:
@Satanica
June 21, 2018

A federal judge sentenced a Decatur man involved in a kidnapping and child sex-trafficking plot to 30 years in prison.

A U.S. District Judge R. David Proctor sentenced Brian David “Blaze” Boersma, 49, for the attempted kidnapping of a minor, attempted kidnapping, attempted sex trafficking of a child, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possessing a firearm to further a violent crime. Boersma pleaded guilty to the charges in March.

Boersma had a detailed plan to kidnap a woman and her 14-year-old daughter, sexually assault and torture the woman, and sell her child into the sex trade, according to court records. Authorities say Boersma falsely implicated the woman’s ex-husband in the kidnapping plot.

“Boersma’s actions will forever remain despicable and the horrors that he intended upon innocent victims was avoided because a concerned citizen heard something and then said something,” U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town said. “There is only one place suitably worse than prison for Boersma…and that day will come, too.”

According to Boersma’s plea agreement, he intended to carry out the kidnappings and child sex-trafficking as follows:
  • Boersma boasted to his co-worker that he would sell the child to a pimp he knew in Memphis, Tenn., and hoped to get as much as $40,000 because she was “a young, clean virgin.” Ultimately, his contact in Memphis offered him only $8,000 for the girl, Boersma said.
  • Boersma had outfitted a trailer at the co-op with a mattress and restraints for holding the mother and daughter. He also placed inside the trailer a metal “sex device” he had built so the woman could be tied to it, beaten and raped.
  • Boersma falsely claimed that the woman’s ex-husband wanted the woman and child kidnapped as retribution for the woman divorcing him and taking him to court for child support. He said the ex-husband wanted to beat the woman with a bullwhip and it would be a “bloody mess” in the trailer. He said he put plastic down inside the trailer to help with clean up.
  • Boersma also told the undercover FBI employees that once the woman was dead, he would “have to go get 300 pounds of lime and dig a hole.” He said he would get the lime from the co-op and bury the body under a nearby bridge.
  • On Oct. 10, Boersma and his co-worker met at a Decatur hotel with the undercover FBI agents who Boersma believed would kidnap the mother and child. Boersma told the agents what he wanted done, provided photos of the two intended victims and handed the agents $3,440. He then led the agents to the woman’s workplace, to her home and to the co-op, where he showed them the trailer he had ready for holding the victims.
  • Shortly after returning to the hotel, police arrested Boersma as he approached his pickup truck. During a search of the truck, police found a loaded Smith & Wesson M&P .40-caliber pistol. Due to a previous conviction, Boersma was not permitted to carry a gun.
https://whnt.com/2018/06/21/decatur...p-woman-and-sell-her-daughter-into-sex-trade/

Thirty years just seems low from here ... like he outfitted the trailer and had the sex machine and obviously knows pimps who will buy children ... this guy is garbage.

Assuming he serves the full 30, at least he’ll be close to 80 when he gets out & may be less dangerous.

I can’t believe this guy went from possession of a controlled substance to attempted rape, murder and sexual trafficking. What has he gotten away with?

Who asks a co-worker to find them "kidnappers" or "hitmen"? If you want something of that sort done... do it your damn self.

Latest posts

Back