• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
After a 9-month-old St. Paul baby was found with broken ribs and a skull fracture on Thursday, police arrested the child’s mother’s boyfriend.

Eric Mercado Magana was booked on suspicion of felony assault. The Ramsey County attorney’s office is reviewing a case against the 21-year-old for potential charges.

The St. Paul city attorney’s office charged Magana on Friday with misdemeanor domestic assault against his 20-year-old girlfriend.

On Sunday, “they got into an argument over Facebook posts” and Magana punched her in the arm, “causing a significant bruise,” according to the criminal complaint.

On Thursday, the woman took her infant son to a doctor’s office, said Sgt. Mike Ernster, a St. Paul police spokesman. Because of the severity of the baby’s injuries, he was taken by ambulance to Children’s Hospitals and Clinics in St. Paul.

Some of the baby’s rib fractures appeared to have occurred in previous weeks and others appeared newer, Ernster said. The infant also had a toe fracture, and bruising on his fingers and toes, according to police. The baby is reported to be in stable condition.

Magana “explained the injuries as an accident, which did not match the significant level and number of injuries, including from different time frames,” Ernster said. Police arrested Magana.

During the investigation, police were told Magana recently assaulted his girlfriend, which led to the charge filed on Friday, Ernster said. Magana is being held in the Ramsey County jail. An attorney was not listed for him in the court record.
https://www.twincities.com/2018/03/...-fracture-police-arrest-babys-moms-boyfriend/
mercado-magana.jpg

. The St. Paul city attorney’s office charged Magana on Friday with misdemeanor domestic assault against his 20-year-old girlfriend.

. On Thursday, the woman took her infant son to a doctor’s office, said Sgt. Mike Ernster, a St. Paul police spokesman. Because of the severity of the baby’s injuries, he was taken by ambulance to Children’s Hospitals and Clinics in St. Paul.
. Some of the baby’s rib fractures appeared to have occurred in previous weeks and others appeared newer, Ernster said. The infant also had a toe fracture, and bruising on his fingers and toes, according to police. The baby is reported to be in stable condition.
So he's been abusing and breaking the baby for weeks/months and it was all good until he punched this bitch mother in her arm.
Fuck you shit for a mother.
Just looking at his mugshot I thought you were a stupid ass hole.
Then I read the story and it was confirmed.
[doublepost=1521522689,1521522552][/doublepost]
That was uncalled for. Do you know any lesbians? I can assure you that they do not all look like him. Do you think all lesbians look like thick necked men?
Just to be fair, some do. Some don't.
I don't think she meant all lesbians.

Hope he goes away for a long time.
Personally I would have zero difficulty torturing him with a butane torch...
because that puke needs to burn.

As for the hose beast lock her up too and remove her baby assembly line.

Jul 17, 2018

A St. Paul man who badly hurt his girlfriend’s 9-month-old son was ordered to undergo anger management training and placed on probation for five years, court records say.

Ramsey County District Judge Stephen Smith also sentenced Eric Mercado Magana to serve 131 days in jail at a hearing Tuesday, but gave him credit for the 131 days he already served.

If the 22-year-old fails to abide by the terms of his probation, which also require him to receive random drug testing and cognitive skills training, he faces 18 months in prison.

Magana had been ordered by county child-protection workers not to have contact with the boy after the infant sustained facial trauma while he was watching him last December.

At that time, Magana told doctors that the child was hurt falling off a couch, but medical staff determined that the explanation didn’t add up, legal documents say.

When additional injuries and bruises were found at the boy’s nine-month check-up, the boy’s mother admitted that Magana had been abusive toward her in the past and that she worried that he might have been to her son as well.

Magana’s attorney, public defender Evan Tsai, said his client opted not to make a statement before his sentencing Tuesday morning. “I believe my client resolved his case because he thought it was the right thing to do,” Tsai said on his behalf. “He has since taken advantage of programming to address parenting and other personal challenges.”
https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/...iends-9-month-old-son-sentenced-to-probation/

So mom allowed him access to a baby that is not even his after he was ordered to stay away from the child in December.

I would not trust that she would keep the child safe from him or any other man. She made sure to talk about her abuse when medical professionals found injuries to the child at his 9 month check up.

Last edited:
Back