• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
e8wx7r.jpg

March 15, Christina Marie Maddox, 33, wrote on Facebook in reference to Yulee Elementary School, "They have teaching planning day tomorrow and I'l def be there going to blow everyone up," according to the Nassau County Sheriff's Office.

Maddox told police that her post was taken out of context and stated she meant she was "going up there to talk to the school personnel" and she had no intentions of hurting anyone.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...ing-to-blow-up-an-elementary-school/718198093

You guys... I KNOW this woman. Used to work with her at walmart.
She was FIRED from Walmart due to threats. After she was fired, she threatened on facebook to kick several people's asses.
Fucking nerve of her to say this was taken out of context when she has a history.
The ONE thing I will give her is that she's a protective mom. She was dating and living with some piece of trash that she gave the heave-ho to when she discovered he had beaten her son.

Idk what's up with the mugshot. Either she's put on more weight since I last saw her or this is a really bad photo.

She looks sad and embarrassed all at the same time. Maybe this'll learn her not to open her fat mouth and issue a check that her ass can't cash.

Lots of people think they can say whatever they want and ,of course, people should know they were just kidding. Well in this case, not so much.

Last edited:
.....and FB strikes again......

If you don’t mean it, don’t post it.

How do people not understand this with social media, yet? Yeah, it actually has real consequences when you say stupid ass shit, whether you’re venting or have actual intentions.

Maybe this will open her eyes since she’s old enough to know better.

I thought this was a dup, but no, another winner, we need a special thread for people we actually know that end up here!

A problem easily avoided had she used proper language instead of inner city thugspeak.
At first I thought she was a student with a massive learning disability.
Still not entirely convinced she doesn't have one...
at least.

Me neither, but, I have yet to make any bomb threats or even get arrested for threatening any harm to anyone.
Good call. I should have been more clear in my meaning.
Sejanus said maybe Christina has an LD.
it might be feasible.
I believe she didn't graduate because she has an LD and found school too difficult for her.
But I could be wrong

Back