• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
I swear I searched and did not find a dupe of this. If there is one, just report it as normal and we will get it merged.

Ronald-Exantus.jpg

LOUISVILLE, KY
– Ronald Exantus has been accused of breaking into a family’s home then, for reasons currently unknown, stabbed a 6-year-old boy to death in his bedroom.

I had a draft of this story written up yesterday, but was waiting to see if any more details came out regarding a motive behind the killing. But as of this morning, not much else is known and the entire incident is just as bizarre as it is tragic.

According to the initial reports, 32-year-old Ronald Exantus was 200 miles from his home in Indiana when he broke into the house where 6-year-old Logan Tipton lived with his parents and three siblings.

After grabbing a large kitchen knife, Exantus wandered around the home before making his way to Tipton’s upstairs bedroom. For reasons unknown, Exantus then used the knife to fatally stab the sleeping boy multiple times in the head.

Tipton’s sisters woke up during the attack and began screaming, prompting their father to run into the room and hold Exantus at the scene until police arrived. Exantus was taken into custody and has since been charged with murder and first-degree burglary. His bond has been set at $1 million.

Police state the family have never met Exantus and have no idea why their house was targeted, or why Exantus decided to stab the kindergartner to death in his bed. In fact, as I write this, not much is known about Exantus at all.

His court appointed attorney told the courts that her client does not seem to be able to discuss anything related to the charges. “He’s not here,” she told the judge. He has been unresponsive asked about his background and family, or why he was in town in the first place. The only thing that has been verified is that Exantus is a registered nurse in Indiana.

“We’re all kind of bumping our heads again a wall; it’s mind-boggling,” said Versailles police Lt. Michael Fortney.

If you’d like to help the family with the boy’s funeral, counseling for his sisters and other expenses, a friend of the family has setup a GoFundMe page you can donate to.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/12...tabbed-6-year-old-boy-to-death/#ixzz3tkxaClmP

He looks like hes on something! Yea dad held him til police arrived!???? Ooooo if it were my husband that would of been dad beat his ass to death omg how tragic

Here's hoping someone in the psych ward sporks his eyes out.
Seriously, he better be fucking crazy as shit covered fox coz if not and he was under the influence of drugs... Unimaginable. PCP maybe but even then. This is so tragic. How the fuck he get in? So glad I stay in an apartment you can't just break into.

This one really gets to me. So senseless, so blood chillingly violent and so horribly tragic. Those poor parents are now living a waking nightmare they'll never escape. Can you imagine what that poor father saw?! His sweet little kindergarten aged boy stabbed in the HEAD!!!!!!! I pray Tipton was deeply sound asleep and that it was instant, although I find that hard to imagine.

Picture it... It's just some normal night, you feel safe at home, then you suddenly hear your daughter scream, and boom, your whole existence is forever changed. I feel for all the victims on this site, especially the children, but this one in particular really breaks my heart. I too am shocked the father didn't kill him on the spot, though who can possibly imagine the shock you'd be in.

Drugs, insanity, demonic possession... Don't give a single flying fuck. You do this, you forfeit your right to freedom. Eliminate this man from society whether by death or life in a cage. Period.

Jan 25, 2018

Defense attorneys for the man accused in the murder of a six-year-old boy are trying to take the death penalty off the table.

Ronald Exantus appeared before a Woodford County judge Thursday morning.

Police say Exantus broke into a Versailles home in December 2015, and killed Logan Tipton.

Exantus' attorneys requested an additional eight chances to reject potential jurors for the trial set for February 26th. They also requested to talk with jurors individually before trial.

In October, the defense filed a motion with the judge to exclude the death penalty for Exantus. The judge denied the motion then. However, on Thursday, the defense asked to remove the death penalty due to mental illness. The prosecution says they need time to review the motion.

The defense also requested that the judge to limit any disruptive behavior in the courtroom, such as family and friends wearing shirts and/or buttons that would hinder jurors sympathy.

During the hearing we learned that the Tipton children would be testifying during trial.

The defense requested medical records of the Tipton children, if there was any sign of mental illness.

The prosecution has asked for all blood tests from the defense's lab
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/High-profile-Woodford-Co-murder-case-in-court-471110263.html
36841216-logan-tipton-4-jpg.jpg

During the hearing we learned that the Tipton children would be testifying during trial.
The defense requested medical records of the Tipton children, if there was any sign of mental illness.

What would that have to do with anything?? He broke into a strangers house and viciously killed a small child. What does it matter if any of the siblings of the dead child have a history of mental illness? (They might well suffer from depression in the aftermath of this horrific crime). Ugh.

What would that have to do with anything?? He broke into a strangers house and viciously killed a small child. What does it matter if any of the siblings of the dead child have a history of mental illness? (They might well suffer from depression in the aftermath of this horrific crime). Ugh.

Would they even be allowed to have his siblings health records? Wouldn't that be protected information?

Would they even be allowed to have his siblings health records? Wouldn't that be protected information?

It's possible they could have them IF the defense attorney can show a good enough reason why his client needs them for his defense. However, I find even asking for a traumatized child's records abhorrent. Legal and allowed under the rules, but morally bankrupt.

The defense is using that as a reason to check the mental health status of the children. It's all part of the legal game. Later when they make a plea deal for LWOP, they can claim they are sparing the children the stress of the trial.

he murder trial for a man accused of stabbing a 6-year-old boy as he slept in his home continued Tuesday.

Ronald Exantus is accused of stabbing Logan Tipton to death while the child slept in his Versailles, Ky. home in 2015. His murder trial resumed March 13 after a week-long delay.

On Tuesday, jurors heard graphic details about the injuries that killed Logan.

WKYT reports the chief medical examiner testified the boy had multiple injuries to his head, neck and back.

Exantus' fiance at the time of the stabbing took the stand in tears, describing changes to his behavior before the murder.

Earlier in the trial, jurors heard Exantus' interview with police. Exantus told a detective he stabbed Logan because of the ABC television show "Grey's Anatomy."

The prosecution mentioned during the trial's first day that Exantus would binge-watch "Grey's Anatomy" and "Law & Order."

Exantus is charged with murder, burglary and assault.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/37716218/man-accused-of-killing-6-year-old-kentucky-boy-blames-tv-show

Jesus fuck. I seriously have a, now obviously not so irrational, fear of something like this. My house is set up to where at the top of the stairs you pass my kids rooms before getting to mine.
The thought of someone breaking in and coming upon their rooms first seriously enters my head so often during my depression episodes and I always talk myself down by saying how ridiculous that fear is. I tell myself how unlikely and unrealistic it is.
This is so fucked up.

Theyd be calling a coroner, who would have to use a shop vac to collect him, if he’d been caught by my husband.

Jesus fuck. I seriously have a, now obviously not so irrational, fear of something like this. My house is set up to where at the top of the stairs you pass my kids rooms before getting to mine.
The thought of someone breaking in and coming upon their rooms first seriously enters my head so often during my depression episodes and I always talk myself down by saying how ridiculous that fear is. I tell myself how unlikely and unrealistic it is.
This is so fucked up.

Theyd be calling a coroner, who would have to use a shop vac to collect him, if he’d been caught by my husband.

If that is a concern of yours, you could swap your bedroom for the first one at the top of the stairs. I try to reduce my anxiety by doing stuff just like this.

Last edited:
I give not one wet fart about what he was on, watching, doing or reason for travelling.
He ruined a family at its most basic level by being a son of a bitch felon.
Guilty
Death penalty
They should be forgone conclusions.
The only thing to discuss should be how to off him.

I say stake him to the ground.
Then use a cherry picker to drop knives down onto him.
1 at a time, leaving them stuck in him.
Seems just.

I binge watch Sex in the City but I’m not breaking into men’s homes and raping them.

An Indiana man accused of fatally stabbing a 6-year-old Kentucky boy in 2015 was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Jurors came to the decision Monday night in the case of Ronald Exantus, leading to disbelief and anger on the part of the victim’s family.

Police said Exantus, a dialysis nurse, drove from Indianapolis to Versailles, Kentucky, in December 2015, broke into a home and stabbed 6-year-old Logan Tipton to death with a knife he’d found at the house. The boy’s father held Exantus down until police arrived.

he trial lasted six days. Jurors deliberated for 12 hours before finding Exantus not guilty by reason of insanity of murder and burglary, according to WKYT. The jury found him guilty but mentally ill on assault charges.

Defense attorneys admitted that Exantus killed the little boy, but they argued that he suffered from mental illness and was not acting rationally. He left Indianapolis without baggage, a weapon or a plan, and drove to a place he’d never visited before, they said in court.

Prosecutors argued that Exantus was aware of what he’d done and told police, “I’m sorry, God,” when officers arrived at the scene. He asked for an attorney after being arrested. They’d sought the death penalty.

But jurors heard testimony that Exantus behaved oddly at a state psychiatric center, barking like a dog and tearing at his dreadlocks. He told investigators he was “re-enacting surgery” from the TV show Grey’s Anatomy, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.

The jury had four options: not guilty, not guilty by reason of insanity, guilty but mentally ill or guilty.

For the assault charges, the jury recommended Exantus be sentenced to 20 years. A formal sentencing hearing will be held in April.
http://fox59.com/2018/03/20/indiana...in-fatal-stabbing-of-6-year-old-kentucky-boy/

I am open to the suggestion that euthanasia should be an option on the mentally ill who kill.

Last edited:
(They might well suffer from depression in the aftermath of this horrific crime)

That's what I was thinking too ... if they didn't ... they might now.
[doublepost=1521897369,1521896759][/doublepost]
I am open to the suggestion that euthanasia should be an option on the mentally ill who kill.

You should let Trump know ... tweet him.
Because he is considering DP for drug dealers ... but he doesn't think people are ready for that.

You have a president who has the lines of communication wide open, and is more accessible than ever before.

I bet Dad is regretting just holding him down till police arrived

I binge watch Sex in the City but I’m not breaking into men’s homes and raping them.
lmao, yeah, not into shows like that but sci fi fantasy horror thrillers with lots of sex and violence and am not out making the rounds of the snaggable dudes either
[doublepost=1521915399,1521915273][/doublepost]
if he's that crazy he won't know he's being [rightfully] snuffed imo, why waste taxpayers money on coddling him

The Kentucky Parole Board decided this month not to release a man convicted in an attack that killed a 6-year-old Versailles boy in 2015, according to the Kentucky Department of Corrections.

Ronald Exantus, 38, was found guilty but mentally ill in 2018 of two counts of second-degree assault. This guilty verdict comes in connection with an attack that resulted in the stabbing death of 6-year-old Logan Tipton in his home.

During a review of his file this week, the parole board decided to defer his eligibility for release another two years, spokeswoman Kentucky Department of Corrections Lisa Lamb said Wednesday. After 24 months, the board will review his file again and decide whether to release him or defer the possibility of parole again.

Logan Tipton was asleep in his Versailles home, along with his father and his four siblings, when Exantus entered the home in 2015. Exantus was charged at the time with murder, burglary, and two counts of assault. Exantus attacked Logan's father and sisters when they tried to protect him, police said at the time.
items.[0].image.alt

The 2018 jury found Exantus not guilty of murder and burglary by reason of insanity.
1635457216425.png

What in the holy Fuck??!? How the hell is he up for parole in 3 years?!? Even with that brain dead lobotomized jury, he was supposed to get 20 years for assault-guilty but mentally ill-puke. And what about being INSANE?!?!

I seriously hope when he gets out he hunts down and stabs all 12 jury members in the head.

Back