• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
OKLAHOMA CITY -- An Oklahoma inmate incarcerated for first-degree murder admitted to having two sexual relationships with nurses at prison
[...]
According to the documents, Craig Kruger, 33, admitted to investigators that while he was incarcerated at the Joseph Harp Correctional Center, he had sexual relationships with two nurses. He was incarcerated there from Oct. 2007 through Sept. 2010. He is now at the Dick Conner Correctional Center.
Investigators said the two nurses, 48-year-old Debra Harms of Noble, and Kristina Knutson, 30, of Pauls Valley, were on Kruger’s call log and the two nurses sent Kruger letters talking about their relationship after he was transferred to Dick Conner Correctional Center.

When investigators asked the two nurses about the improper contact with Kruger, both admitted to numerous sexual encounters with Kruger -- all taking place in the treatment room of the facility in Cleveland County.

Harms told investigators that her relationship with Kruger lasted from July 2010 to August 2010. Knuston’s relationship with Kruger was from Feb. 2010 through July 2010.

Knutson and Harms are accused of rape.

http://www.koco.com/news/28560749/detail.html#ixzz1SK1zILM8
33tggpj.jpg
Craig Kruger​

Nurses charged with raping Oklahoma prison inmate

Two contract nurses have been charged with second-degree rape after being accused of having sex with an inmate at Joseph Harp Correctional Center, a state Corrections Department spokesman confirmed Friday.

Nurses Kristina Marie Knutson, 30, of Pauls Valley, and Debra Joanne Harms, 48, of Noble, were charged Thursday in Cleveland County District Court after a Corrections Department investigation turned up evidence they had been having sex with inmate Craig Kruger, 33, prison spokesman Jerry Massie said.

[...]

Harms faces an additional count of bringing contraband into the prison.

Under Oklahoma law, it is considered rape for anyone with authority over an inmate to have sex with the individual because an incarcerated person is not considered to have free will to give consent, Massie said.

http://newsok.com/nurses-charged-with-raping-oklahoma-prison-inmate/article/3586081#ixzz1SNUA5yDX

Under Oklahoma law, it is considered rape for anyone with authority over an inmate to have sex with the individual because an incarcerated person is not considered to have free will to give consent,

Good. I'm glad to see there is no gender biasing here. I'm VERY sure the nurses knew that they should not be having sex with prisoners.

I don't know how the nurses got alone with him. Do they double as corrections officers?

A better pic of her.....

40203_131170100259405_100000992476750_144693_8349542_n.jpg
She's actually kind cute. I wonder why she wanted some jailhouse sausage.

Craig was not a monster. I knew him personally. I went to high school with him & he was one of my best friends. He was dating one of my friends & we all went out on the weekends together. What he did was horrible. I still can't wrap my mind around it. He was never unkind to any of us. There were 3 others involved. One is now walking free. The other in prison. I am a female & I never felt uncomfortable in his presence. Not once. To say I was shocked when the murder happened & he was involved is an understatement.

Craig was not a monster. I knew him personally. I went to high school with him & he was one of my best friends. He was dating one of my friends & we all went out on the weekends together. What he did was horrible. I still can't wrap my mind around it. He was never unkind to any of us. There were 3 others involved. One is now walking free. The other in prison. I am a female & I never felt uncomfortable in his presence. Not once. To say I was shocked when the murder happened & he was involved is an understatement.

I don't remember whether he was a monster was in dispute here. On the contrary it appears the nurses were being discussed as nasty prison rapists.

Maybe you can explain what these nurses were all impressed with though to throw their lives away over though..

He is my stepbrother. My heart was broken to hear about this. He had come to CA to stay with us n we had no clue he was on the run. We were devastated. He was not a monster as a child. Hyper and difficult. But bad family situation and drugs took over. His brother being a POS didn't help. My brother committed suicide because of his brother.
Sad what drugs can do.

The normal him would not have done this. Drugs and the wrong people. My heart breaks for the girls family because in the end she and her family are what matter

Thank you for coming to talk to us, Miss Sheila. It could have not been easy.

--Al

Which other one is walking free? Craig was involved in my cousin's murder. I've been trying to track the free ones.
Post automatically merged:

I've Been trying to keep tabs on him

Last edited:
Has the scumbag filed suit against the state yet?

Which other one is walking free? Craig was involved in my cousin's murder. I've been trying to track the free ones.
Post automatically merged:

I've Been trying to keep tabs on him

Are you going to kill them if you find them?

That'd be pretty badass. Be sure to post the story and any pics here if you do please. Thanks in advance!

Back