• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
From your link: "It was also around early February that Esterly and his wife, Stacy, went to Amy's house. During the interaction, Amy's mother called police, who warned the Esterlys to stay away from their home."

Holy moley, to have been witness to that little meeting would have been priceless! According to the son, even the neighbors were there.
Esterly had the nerve to “be angry” at the accusation that he was sexually involved with Amy. He’s a low life dirt bag of the highest order.
[doublepost=1521398308,1521379436][/doublepost]

It appears 16 is a very popular age.

And the Ringo Starr one: You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful and You’re Mine

She may be a petite scrap but she is 16. That's not pedo, it's statutory rape, kidnapping, custodial interference. Etc

The technical term for a man his age having sexual relations with and/or attracted to minors of her age group is "hebephile".
*Every single time* a non-custodial adult takes off with a minor of any age they have committed kidnapping and custodial interference, and if any sexual intercourse has occurred, then it's also rape or statutory rape, depending on the state laws of where the crimes occurred.
Ie: FL changed it's previously existing state laws of "statutory rape", and amended them all as "rape", regardless of the victim's age.
This was done specifically because statutory rape had statutes of limitation regarding prosecution, but rape has no statute of limitations in the state of FL.

I didn’t realize that! I never paid enough attention to the lyrics to “I Love Rock and Roll”

As far as ogling young guys, that’s not me. I like older dudes. Of course, I’m 58, so it’s not weird or anything lol

Last edited:
Mui Luu, Amy's mother, told CNN that Esterly knew the family from church, and that she's known Esterly since her daughter was 11. Esterly himself, she said, has four daughters and a wife
Starting at age 11 my dentist talked about his next door neighbor girl who was my age. "Do you know Cindy? Is She in your class? She lives next door to us, she's wonderful. She's my daughter's friend. Blah blah blah."

My teeth were healthy I probably went to that dentist once a year but he always mentioned his next door neighbor girl.
From age 13/14 her lawyer parents lived their own life in the city and left her alone most days and nights. Next door to the dentist, his common law wife and their four children. I bet they had her over a lot. At the time I never knew her parents abandoned her like that because I wasn't friends with the girl.
A month after high school graduation I read in the local paper that the dentist and the now 18 yr old next door neighbor had obtained a marriage license. He was about 40. (This was back in the day when marriage license info was reported in the paper.)
When I read that notice in the paper so many small events, and conversations over the last several years started clicking... Huge forehead slapping moment.

Last edited:
If you are female,
somewhere there is a guy who wants to bang you.
Know that.
Regardless of any social barriers, age, looks or anything.
He wants you.
No matter what.
If you are not interested or too young and a guy decides he wants to pursue it, be very afraid.

Sadly, it appears that Esterly's wife is not returning his calls from jail.... :D

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-esterly-wife-not-returning-calls-jail-police-mexico-amy-yu/

(Although, I am guessing there were problems with that marriage long before he went on vacation with his little teenage catch.)

So glad to know she's ok and back with her family.
I'm guessing his wife may ask for and receive a fast divorce from the courts due to the circumstances, and that afterwards she may be appearing for the prosecution in his upcoming trial.:hattip:

If you are female,
somewhere there is a guy who wants to bang you.
Know that.
Regardless of any social barriers, age, looks or anything.
He wants you.
No matter what.
If you are not interested or too young and a guy decides he wants to pursue it, be very afraid.
We know, dude. It’s exhausting to be prey.

That’s why I think we should be able to just put down dangerous men like vermin.

Amy Lu goes missing AGAIN https://dailym.ai/2JOLDJS
This time she brought some friends her own age. (link)

636680196429401808-PA18-830944-NICOLE-RICHARD.JPG

Nicole Richard

636680196804745026-PA18-830944-AJAH-LINARES.JPG

Ajah Linares
Authorities are looking for three teenage girls who left Vision Quest at 1101 Rocky Mountain Road in Greene Township at about 1:21 a.m. Monday, July 23.

Pennsylvania State Police, Chambersburg, said they left in an unknown vehicle, headed in an unknown direction, and are not a threat to the public.

Amy Yu, 16, is described as possibly wearing pants, a sweatshirt, and dark sneakers with light-colored. Her hair may or may not be braided.

Nicole Richard, 17, is described as having dyed red hair, and possibly wearing a light-colored, three-quarter sleeved two-tone shirt, and shorts. She may be carrying a backpack/cinch bag and duffle bag.

Ajah Linares, 16, is described as having long, black, curly hair reaching the middle of her back. She is possibly wearing a tank top and skinny jeans, and may be carrying a bright pink camo bag.

636680195662647063-PA18-830944-AMY-YU.JPG

https://www.publicopiniononline.com...teenage-girls-missing-vision-quest/825063002/

Three juveniles missing from a south-central Pennsylvania facility, including an Allentown teen who made international headlines in March, have been "found safe," a state police spokeswoman said Wednesday.

Amy Yu, 16, went missing early Monday with Ajah Linares, also 16, and 17-year-old Nicole Richard from the VisionQuest residential program for at-risk youth in Greene Township, Franklin County, according to Pennsylvania State Police.

Yu and Linares were found in Johnstown and Richard was found in Bedford, according to Trooper Megan Frazer, public information officer for state police Troop H.

There was no foul play suspected in their disappearance, Frazer said.

"They were found safe," said Frazer, who had no further details to release immediately on the incident.
https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/missing_allentown_runaway_2_ot.html

Incorrigible. At some point between ages 16-17, parents should be allowed to wash their hands of these stubborn little shits.

Someone in this situation is really stupid and the other someone is the personification of evil... me thinks...

Back