• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cops-man-got-girl-school-10-times-now-172136732.html

A 45-year-old man managed to sign a 16-year-old girl out of her school 10 times in the last few months, and now the two are missing, police said.

Allentown police issued a missing person alert Wednesday for Kevin Esterly and Amy Yu. A warrant for Esterly's arrest for interference with the custody of a child also was issued Wednesday, according to the Allentown Morning Call.

Amy's mother called police on Feb. 9 to report Esterly had signed her child out of Lehigh Valley Academy earlier that day without permission, according to court documents obtained by the newspaper.

The mother called police again on Feb. 15, and officers arrived to tell Esterly and his wife, Stacey, to stay away from the family's home. It wasn't clear in the court records why the couple were there.

Police interviewed the teen a few days later, and she told them Esterly had signed her out of school about five times. However, investigators checked the Bethlehem charter school's records and found Esterly signed Amy out of school 10 times between Nov. 13 and Feb. 9 without her parents' permission.

Susan Mauser, CEO of the International Baccalaureate school, said protocol is that only guardians or emergency contacts can pick up students in grades K-12. She couldn't say whether Esterly was listed as an emergency contact for the teen.

The school is making sure all protocols were followed and are working with police to provide whatever they need in their investigation, she said.

"We just really hope she returns to her family soon," she said.

On Monday, Amy's mother reported her as a runaway. Police contacted Stacey Esterly, who told them she last saw her husband at 6 a.m. that day and that he'd taken personal documents and withdrawn $4,000 from her account. No phone number could be found for the Esterlys.

Police say Amy and Kevin Esterly, who works as a concrete contractor, had a "secretive relationship." They were last seen Monday near Amy's parent's home in Allentown and might be in Esterly's 1999 red Honda Accord.

There is some extreme weirdness going on here, seems like his wife may be involved too.
[doublepost=1520546821,1520546612][/doublepost]http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/police-missing-man-teen-may-be-traveling-together

Police are looking to locate Amy Yu, 16, and Kevin Esterly, 45, after both were reported missing. Both were last seen on Monday, and police say they may be endangered.

Police say they may be traveling in a 1999 Red Honda Accord with Pennsylvania tags KLT-0529.

Amy is described by police as an Asian female, standing 4’11”, and weighing approximately 90 lbs.

Kevin is described as a white male, standing 5’9” and weighing 185 lbs.

Anyone with information about there whereabouts is asked to contact their police department, or the Allentown Police Communications Center at 610-437-7751 and report their location to the Allentown Police Department.

He drives a '99 Red Honda Accord.
Signs a 16 year old, 4'11", 90 lbs, Asian girl out of school repeatedly.
Sounds like he enjoys spending time in tiny Asian rides, no matter how bad it looks to the rest of the world.

Love how the school lays out its policy and suggests it was followed.

WTF? I have to jump through hoops to take my daughter out of school; copy of my dl on file, a background check, a utility bill on file, a list of people who can sign her out with all the same documents, a blood sample, a urine sample (okay, those last two aren't needed but I wouldn't be surprised). Her parents already notified police that he's been signing her out of school without permission and the school keeps doing it??!!?? Did they not inform the school?

I’d like to know who’s running the school’s front desk so we could have a little “chat.”

And why are these creeps always so UGLY

I have so many ding dang questions for this school.
Like yall just ignored the parents telling yall he ain't supposed to be picking up this child and then wanna scream we did things by the book.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/where-amy-yu-missing-16-150524428.html

A 16-year-old girl who was signed out of her Pennsylvania school 10 times by a 45-year-old man in the last few months before the two went missing was able to do so because the teen had listed him as her stepfather, according to police.

Allentown police issued a missing person alert Wednesday for Kevin Esterly and 16-year-oold Amy Yu after Yu went missing on Monday.

Police also issued a warrant for Esterly's arrest alleging interference with the custody of a child.

Esterly signed Yu out of school without her parents’ permission 10 times between November and February, according to court documents obtained by The Morning Call.

Yu reportedly had altered her student records to list Esterly as her stepfather, according to Gary Hammer of the Colonial Regional Police.

On Feb. 9, Yu’s mother, Miu Luu, went to the school to pick up her daughter and was told that she left her “stepfather,” reports said.

Yu’s mother then told the school that she's a single mother and school workers called police, Hammer said.

On Monday, Yu’s mother reported the teen as a runaway after she had previously dropped her at the bus stop with her younger brother. Her brother reportedly said she took off.

Stacey Esterly, Esterly's wife, told police she last saw her husband at 6:05 a.m. Monday.

His personal documents were no longer in their home and $4,000 had been withdrawn from Stacey Esterly’s bank account, she reportedly told cops.

Yu's mother, Mul Luu, said she came home and discovered Amy's passport missing along with cash, the New York Daily News reported.

Yu’s younger brother and mother told WFMZ-TV that the two families met at church years ago and Amy is friends with one of Esterly's daughters.

Luu told the station before her daughter’s disappearance she had discovered text messages on her phone with Esterly that sounded like they were in a romantic relationship.

Investigators said Yu and Esterly may be traveling together in a 1999 red Honda Accord, with a Pennsylvania license plate KLT 0529.

Yu is 4 foot, 11 inches and weighs about 90 pounds.

Esterly stands at 5 feet, 9 inches and weighs 185 pounds.

Anyone with information about the pair is asked to call 911, or the Allentown Police Communications Center at 610-437-7751.

Ohh,yeah..he was,most definitely having his way with that young girl..in more ways,than one! Men are fukin sick..not all..but most looking at girls ..wamting to fuk on them..fukin sicko..hez rolling around enjoying that little Asian girl...can u imagine what his daughter feelz...thinkz...her daddy a sick bastard..

I agree with those who know that there are certain steps that are required when you sign a child out of school. Here you had Yue falsifying her emergency records by adding Esterly as a stepfather.

I agree with those who know that there are certain steps that are required when you sign a child out of school. Here you had Yue falsifying her emergency records by adding Esterly as a stepfather.

The last time I picked my Goddaughter up from elementary school, all they asked for was my name.
I offered my DL, and they said it wasn't necessary, and without being asked I gave the PW, and they again said it's not needed because I was on "the list".
The protocol left me more than a bit unnerved for all children's safety at the school.

The student being allowed to changed the list is disturbingly inappropriate, this should only be permitted by the parents/guardian by law.

45 year old pedo, ditching the wife, $4k getaway stash, groomed 16 year old girl willingly runs off with him...It's like he's following a Tad Cummings "to do" list.
If she has $10k and her passport, then they'll have no financial trouble leaving the US.
Curious to know if he has any money stashed in foreign banks, or accounts here that unknown to his wife.

The last time I picked my Goddaughter up from elementary school, all they asked for was my name.
I offered my DL, and they said it wasn't necessary, and without being asked I gave the PW, and they again said it's not needed because I was on "the list".
The protocol left me more than a bit unnerved for all children's safety at the school.

The last school my daughter attended was like that. They had a pick up list but I don't think they ever looked at it and you didn't even have to be buzzed in. Just walk right in to the cafeteria at the end of the day and take a child of your choosing. Where she is now is much better thankfully.

16 and 45. Ew. I hope she doesn't seriously regret this later. I had one of those kind of things going on when I was 20 and it wasn't good after a few years.

Back