• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Two women have been charged with the public order crime of failing to report suspected child abuse after they failed to report that children in their care had apparently consumed drug-laced brownies.

The women were both aware that the children had eaten the brownies and that the children were lethargic.

Pamela R. Bryant, a 70-year-old Milton woman, and Kelly Lynn Hall, a 48-year-old Pace woman, were arrested Tuesday by the Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office. The incident happened in late January.

According to their arrest reports, three children – all under the age of 4 – appeared to have ingested brownies laced with marijuana and perhaps other drugs. At least one of the children had THC, alcohol and methamphetamine in his system.

None of the adults immediately sought medical treatment for the children, who displayed a variety of alarming symptoms including vomiting a “chocolatey” material, seizures and extreme lethargy. The children were in a “zombie” like state, the reports said.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...h-pot-meth-alcohol-in-their-systems-2-charged

Good grief, how many did they consume? I'm willing to bet that the devil's weed isn't the only or biggest problem in that home.

including vomiting a “chocolatey” material,

I don't consider that an alarming symptom, most kids will vomit chocolate if they eat enough brownies. What would be alarming is that they vomited up hotdogs after eating half a pan of brownies.:D:rolleyes:o_O

The rest of that, just stupid. I would be trying to make them puke, while dialing 911.

Good grief, how many did they consume? I'm willing to bet that the devil's weed isn't the only or biggest problem in that home.
It really depends on how strong they were. My first time making cannabis brownies, I was a little over zealous. I had to crawl down the hallway after tripping on my own feet and not being able to stand.

Pot is the only thing that makes this story hilarious. I just have this mental image of these two ladies stoned out of their gourds, slowly realizing the severity of the situation as they discover the empty brownie pan, puke spots, lethargic or dozy children.. and then trying to figure out what to do.

I have foggy recollections of the one time I ate a pot brownie, and I'm guessing these kids went HAM on them because hell yeah, brownies!

Poor things. Stupid people for making and failing to protect them. (statement applies to both kids and brownies)

Pot is the only thing that makes this story hilarious. I just have this mental image of these two ladies stoned out of their gourds, slowly realizing the severity of the situation as they discover the empty brownie pan, puke spots, lethargic or dozy children.. and then trying to figure out what to do.

I have foggy recollections of the one time I ate a pot brownie, and I'm guessing these kids went HAM on them because hell yeah, brownies!

Poor things. Stupid people for making and failing to protect them. (statement applies to both kids and brownies)
Then look what they do!! Send the poor lethargic, stoned kids to school? Not the logical choice!! Reminds me of when I was a kid, if I didn't have spots I had to go to school no matter how sick I was.

I have spent a lifetime enjoying vast amounts of brownies and chocolate and have never yacked it back up.
It's an art.

Back