• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...sted_in_early-morning.html#incart_river_index
Cornelio.JPG

Juan Vazquez Cornelio

[....]
Tuscaloosa sheriff's deputies and the Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit responded about 4 a.m. to the 3600 block of Rice Mine Road on a report of the sexual assault, said Capt. Gary Hood. The victim was 10 years old.

Hood said investigators processed the scene and interviewed suspect Juan Vazquez Cornelio, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico. The investigation led to a first-degree rape charge against Cornelio.

Details about the assault weren't released, but the child was transported to Children's of Alabama hospital in Birmingham for evaluation.

Cornelio is being held in the Tuscaloosa County Jail on $60,000 bond.

Old Cornholio up there looks pretty angry.

Kill him.

It's the only guarantee he will never do it again... Yeah yeah.. give him prison and ship him back to his birth country... He'll come back, they always do.

Split his dick with a hatchet.
Rapists should be tortured to death.

Nah, that just makes them madder and then they’ll rape with objects. keepalowprofile has it right: just put him down like the dog he is.

Back