• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This sad but very typical story is being brought to you by Kiddie.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...fter-toddler-found-dead-at-apartment-in-wayne
[....]
Michigan State Police said officers from the Wayne Police Department found Devin Bisesi dead after receiving a call about 4:55 p.m. Devin would have turned 2 years old in May.

Family members and friends of Devin's mother said she gave him up for personal reasons, so Devin was living with his mother's ex-husband, his girlfriend and five other small children.
[....]
Michigan State Police troopers said they are treating his death as a homicide, even though there were no outward signs of trauma.

An autopsy on Devin's body is underway. Investigators are speaking to family members, and they hope to find Devin's mother and father.

"I have been involved since day one, since the moment my family called me," mother Jessica Bisesi said. "I’ve been in communication with police, CPS and everyone involved."

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/distraught-mother-of-toddler-found-dead-in-wayne-speaks-
[....]
Jessica Beisi, the mother of Devin Bisesi, is limited by what she can say while the investigation is ongoing, but it's clear that her world has changed without her son.
[....]
"I've been here and I've been there since day one. I've never gone away, never been without him," Bisesi said. "I raise all my children, they are my world."

Bisesi said any claims she's been unavailable to police after the discovery of Devin's body are false.

"I am involved, 100 percent, since the moment I got the phone call," Bisesi said. "And since the day my baby was born."

Devin wasn't the only child living in the apartment. Five other children, including three of Devin's stepbrothers, resided there. It's unclear what happened, but Bisesi said she believed her son would be safe at the apartment.

"I will never give up on you, Devin, or your brothers," Bisesi said. "I pinky promise."

There is video at both links. I was unable to post the baby's photo.

Unfortunately, it says she left him with her ex-husband not the child's father. That lays all responsibility on her for not taking care of her child in the first place, secondly not leaving him with real family members if she could not handle him like grandma etc. We are raising our 1 and soon to be 3 year old grandsons and I could never even imagine life without either of them. RIP Devin :(

I think she has a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to have
"been here and I've been there since day one. I've never gone away, never been without him," Bisesi said. "I raise all my children, they are my world".

Moron was in no way there.
She gave him to her ex husband.
She is too stupid to realize just how idiotic she is.

Unfortunately, it says she left him with her ex-husband not the child's father. That lays all responsibility on her for not taking care of her child in the first place, secondly not leaving him with real family members if she could not handle him like grandma etc. We are raising our 1 and soon to be 3 year old grandsons and I could never even imagine life without either of them. RIP Devin :(

Yep, Mom was certainly trying to appear like she was right there. She and I differ on what exactly raising a child entails.

Being "there" physically is what protects your child. Being there emotionally or what have you does not count, when we talk about the safety of your child.
I am almost positive your little boy, did not know you were "there", especially when he was being murdered.

"I've been here and I've been there since day one. I've never gone away, never been without him," Bisesi said. "I raise all my children, they are my world."

Appears that LE may have had some difficulty contacting Mom and making herself available so it negates her claim of "being right there."

Good God.
don't have a baby unless you can take care of them & that doesn't mean turning him over like a dvd to an ex & their latest snag that also has 5 other kids they are suppose to be taking care of. If she cared that much this wouldn't have happened, babyyy didn't have a chance, most people take better care of their pets than these pos take care of their kids

Last edited:
When you have a baby, you inherit a duty to take care of said baby. Care does not mean handing them to an ex husband who isn't even related to them like you would a lost sock.

Your baby died because of YOUR bad decisions. Saying you were there for them when you manifestly were not doesn't cut it. :punch:

Can someone please explain how many children she has?
Devin wasn't the only child living in the apartment. Five other children, including three of Devin's stepbrothers, resided there. It's unclear what happened, but Bisesi said she believed her son would be safe at the apartment.
How many people are living in an apartment???!!! Seriously?
This whole thing smells like shit.

I can't even begin to imagine the living conditions of that many kids and such a small living space.

I think she has a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to have
"been here and I've been there since day one. I've never gone away, never been without him," Bisesi said. "I raise all my children, they are my world".

Moron was in no way there.
She gave him to her ex husband.
She is too stupid to realize just how idiotic she is.
I wish I could give you two likes!

Bitching because DES or child protection didn't do their jobs etc
Fuck then we bitch when the take kids away
We bitch because they weren't doing their jobs .
Shit if we want the state to take care of these kids,, and parent the parents ,,Then give them the power to Stop these idiot s from having kids, period
We want health care for free we want child care for free we want the government to take care of us but what do they do ever do to help the problem ?
Drug addict parents , families raised on welfare for generation s
Then let them help By god get sterilized find a job get off your ass
Become a foster parent There are not enough good open loving Homes for these kids ..
There is only so much they can do The need for foster homes have tripled, so has the abuse .. If you want the state/ government to feed, raise,teach your kids while your to stupid / mentally ill / or a druggie and don't and won't help or get a job Then they should be able to Stop you from fucking breeding.

Bitching because DES or child protection didn't do their jobs etc
Fuck then we bitch when the take kids away
We bitch because they weren't doing their jobs .
Shit if we want the state to take care of these kids,, and parent the parents ,,Then give them the power to Stop these idiot s from having kids, period
We want health care for free we want child care for free we want the government to take care of us but what do they do ever do to help the problem ?
Drug addict parents , families raised on welfare for generation s
Then let them help By god get sterilized find a job get off your ass
Become a foster parent There are not enough good open loving Homes for these kids ..
There is only so much they can do The need for foster homes have tripled, so has the abuse .. If you want the state/ government to feed, raise,teach your kids while your to stupid / mentally ill / or a druggie and don't and won't help or get a job Then they should be able to Stop you from fucking breeding.
<3 while I don't necessarily agree with your last statement, I certainly can relate to your feelings of anger towards the lack of accountability for the irresponsible actions that led up to the situation happening.
People want to pass the buck, it needs to stop. These people were broken long before baby number 2,3,4,5...if they had somehow found access to healing (emotional and mental) before having children they would be less adapt to be allowing themselves to act in ways that show such reck disregard for their own life's by flooding it with children while living in poverty.

Devin's body was found at 4 p.m. that day, and the man's girlfriend told CPS officials that the boy was placed in a Pack 'N Play at midnight, 16 hours prior, with nobody checking on him.

One of the other children in the apartment told investigators that items were placed on top of the Pack 'N Play.

"Daddy put the gate and a toy chest on top of Devin Luke Besisi," the report said, quoting another child.

People who know the mother and ex husband are posting on the link on the news pages Facebook. Apparently “Mom” was off living the single- childless life, bar tending and collecting welfare benefits and food stamps for the child she never had.
I hope every adult in this poor baby’s life suffers.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/disturbing-details-emerge-after-death-of-2-year-old-boy-in-wayne

Last edited:
Back